Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] *VOICELESS* MX12 - LIMITED  (Read 348 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 07:37:27 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2023, 09:34:01 AM by mx12.levins
Merited by cygan (1)

Hello Bitcointalk community member and Bitcoin art collector
The bitcoin artist who never gives up, made this for you

Millions of People feel voiceless and powerless. There are many questions. Who he is, why he is here, why he looks like this, and so on. But there will be answers. Soon!

if the price ticker is not loading then update the link BTC= + (US 45$-90$ Shipping ) + (EU 30$ Shipping)

Payment address: 3LrcCugbhAG6wwUatf514HXwVECoffzBxz

1. #Will include original sketch in size DIN A3 AVAILABLE

Collectors Edition 12 of 12

SKETCH:

Let's begin this Auction for Sketch and framed print VOICELESS now...

Starting bid:  BTC 1,500,000 sats

Minimum Bid Increment: 0.001 BTC 100,000 sats

Payment Due: Within 24 hours
Escrow: Available at cost of buyer

Payment Address: Coming soon..... (24h..)

Shipping: Paid for by buyer. Ships from Germany. Buyer responsible for any and all customs/duties.

(Auction END block number 759837 (Sniping: 10 minute standard sniping rule.)

SIZE 32x22Inch (82x57cm)
Aluminum frame

Each Collector’s Edition is hand-signed and numbered by Mx12.Levins and includes certificate of authenticity timestamped on $BTC blockchain via Verisart.

———————
Feel Free to visit Mx12.Levins Bitcoin Art Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362071.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2022, 07:51:24 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2022, 07:37:48 PM by mx12.levins

0.01281 BTC - 1281000 sats Smiley
0.01331 BTC - 1331000 sats

Just go for it Smiley Hand signed! With my art I am connecting directly with the collector  Kiss Tongue
With Love MX:)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2022, 01:03:22 PM

I am not understanding - what is the price? we decide what we pay? what if someone says zero, they still get one?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 01:42:47 PM

I am not understanding - what is the price? we decide what we pay? what if someone says zero, they still get one?

I kind of took it like bandcamp.com - You just pick what you want to pay (0 is sometimes allowed)?, and then pay for shipping (N/A on bandcamp, as it's digital music).

I hope nobody would even ask to get one for free, that'd just be rude IMO. Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2022, 03:41:16 PM

That's the idea, I want let people decide what they want to pay. I can't accept zero. Maybe in the future I will make raffles like that but right now I can't do it. I wanted to create something interesting and new. I want to make my art available for everyone. 
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 08:28:45 PM

Hey guys,
 How are you all doing? I'm not sure how this is going to go, but let's try.

I found the sketch from my artwork Voiceless, Collectors edition #12/12 and I decided to include it together with the very first hand signed print #1/12. Artwork is also time stamped via Bitcoin blockchain and winner/collector will also receive physical certificate.

I was thinking about to create an auction with starting bid of 0.015 BTC BTC1,500,000 sats
I know that we have bear market. This is a very special artwork to me. This is how I feel and if we take - that stuff what I hear around me, the people all around the world feel like that, a lot of people feel it. Make the right choice, Bitcoin.

But let's try. I tried a lot of platforms, mostly created on Bitcoin. Everyone is very special and creating kind a cool stuff but the Bitcointalk is kind powerful, kind amazing place, like diving into Bitcoin rabbit hole. I even have already friends from Bitcointalk. I get most support from bitcointalk users. Thank you. P.S I must think about very special Bitcointalk artwork as well. Will think about.

Starting bid:  BTC 1,500,000 sats

Shipping: Paid for by buyer. Ships from Germany. Buyer responsible for any and all customs/duties.

mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2022, 02:57:43 PM

Hey guys,
 How are you all doing? I'm not sure how this is going to go, but let's try.

I found the sketch from my artwork Voiceless, Collectors edition #12/12 and I decided to include it together with the very first hand signed print #1/12. Artwork is also time stamped via Bitcoin blockchain and winner/collector will also receive physical certificate.

I was thinking about to create an auction with starting bid of 0.015 BTC BTC1,500,000 sats
I know that we have bear market. This is a very special artwork to me. This is how I feel and if we take - that stuff what I hear around me, the people all around the world feel like that, a lot of people feel it. Make the right choice, Bitcoin.

But let's try. I tried a lot of platforms, mostly created on Bitcoin. Everyone is very special and creating kind a cool stuff but the Bitcointalk is kind powerful, kind amazing place, like diving into Bitcoin rabbit hole. I even have already friends from Bitcointalk. I get most support from bitcointalk users. Thank you. P.S I must think about very special Bitcointalk artwork as well. Will think about.

Starting bid:  BTC 1,500,000 sats

Last bitcoin block to go 🧡
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2023, 09:03:33 PM

This piece represents the millions of people who feel voiceless and powerless, and asks the questions: who am I, why am I here, and why do I look like this?

But fear not, dear friends. There will be answers. Soon! The first edition of this artwork will include the original sketch I drew while fighting for my life in the hospital. This piece is a testament to the human spirit and its indomitable will to survive and thrive.

Don't miss your chance to own a piece of this powerful narrative. Check out the thread and make an offer today!

With love mx12
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2023, 08:32:46 PM

Check out my artwork on this bitcoin themed auctions platform! You can bid and pay via lightning, don't miss it. https://scarce.city/auctions/voiceless
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2023, 06:29:04 PM

The Power of the Unsaid: VOICELESS

2 HOURS TO GO

auction via Bitcoin themed auction platform scarce.city
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 09:38:49 AM

Hey there, my incredible community! I wanted to take a moment to share a deeply personal and thought-provoking artwork with you all. "Millions of People" captures the feelings of voicelessness and powerlessness that many individuals experience. It raises profound questions about identity, purpose, and our shared existence. As the artist behind this piece, I poured my emotions and journey into its creation. It holds a special place in my heart. I'm still eagerly awaiting the first sale of this artwork, as the initial auction encountered issues with shipping, and the buyer couldn't wait for its arrival. But don't worry, answers to the questions raised within this artwork will be revealed soon. Stay tuned for updates and let's continue our artistic journey together.
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 09:11:30 AM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

Hey, Bitcointalk community,

This artwork has been a constant in my journey, a piece that's been through auctions and even found a new home once, only to be returned due to some shipping mishaps. I can't help but feel deeply connected to this one, it's my absolute favorite in the entire collection. The story behind it runs deep, I sketched it during a time spent in the clinic, a place that marked almost a year of my life.

But here's the thing, it's not just about the time or the personal connection, it's one of the most profound Bitcoin artworks I know. It doesn't flaunt a massive Bitcoin logo in the center, but it speaks volumes about waking up from a coma or feeling trapped in the fiat system, constantly pushed down. Life isn't all bad, and that's the essence of this piece, the reality we live in, and the slow, generational shift toward change.

Surprisingly, it's still with me. I've often contemplated leaving it as a unique 1 of 1, but I don't want to deprive other collectors of the opportunity. I'm confident that someday, this artwork will find its new home, and when that moment arrives, it will happen swiftly. I can't help but wonder why it's still here with me, perhaps it's biding its time.  Cheesy

Let's leave it as 12 of 12 and see where it goes. Each month, each year, I have more to say about my artworks, and I find it cool to wait a few months before writing something about them.

Let's see where this journey takes us. Thanks for being a part of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: