Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming tokens to invest in  (Read 400 times)
ryu587

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 01:44:16 PM

I started out with Axie Infinity, but it's just not my type of a game even though it's super popular. And since i'm not in it for the game I also tend to overlook the token. However, recently I discovered Engine token which will include its ENGN token in the metaverse as the main source of currency. There are numerous use cases and possibilities for future use cases for this token I this is something that catches my attention, plus the games are AAA games.

I'm glad someone mentioned engn! I've been following them for a while now and being a guy that's mainly playing fps games, engn really got me excited. I'm really hoping the project succeeds
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 02:33:17 PM

Nice list mate, this information add my reference about P2E which is being hype lately. P2E is becoming one of the branches that people are get some from crypto, so this is still new and I still need some time to review how long this trend will be in the future.
I think P2E brings new positive things in the world of cryptocurrencies so the peoples don't just think of getting profit from trading or staking.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 08:53:09 PM

The NFT hype really is a big thing last year and maybe until now.
We've seen Axie starting the NFT hype, we've seen an NFT being sold for $69 Million Dollars, we've seen NFT arts that are getting stolen, we've seen numerous NFT as well both games and arts that are running away and rug pulling those poor investors. We've seen all the crazy thing that can happen to crypto with NFT.

Now with NFT games, I should say that make your own research before investing. I'm not disagreeing with what the OP has shared to us and I don't think that they will rug pull those investors as well but I think that its better to just focus on the most popular NFT games as of this moment like Axie, Pegaxy and even Illuvium. Own opinion though. Right now, I'm not invested into those NFT games because I'm more focused on Axie and Pegaxy. Still waiting for Illuvium, League of Ancients and Guild of Guardians for their game to be launched Smiley.
I do agree that there is a bit of hype involved even to this day. It is not as much as it used to be, it is a lot less right now and that is understandable. However, we still have some right now. Which is why finding some good ones is not that easy and it would take a long time.

I personally believe that we should not really be shocked all that much that we are not really living in a profitable part of NFT world right now, it is not as profitable as people imagine they were. So, whatever you end up buying, you need to make sure that you are doing the right thing and researching them well enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: