Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Core Coffee Table  (Read 275 times)
CryptoCreator6061 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 05:31:36 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2022, 12:12:16 AM by CryptoCreator6061

Hey all I wanted to showcase a Coffee table that I made that incorporates high quality craftmanship with the integration of the bitcoin whitepaper.

I wanted to create this piece so that wherever it goes it's a conversational piece that fits the theme or decor also I didn't want this to SCREAM "IM BITCOIN LOOK AT ME". Throughout the community we are all always teaching others about Bitcoin and sometimes we forget its core characteristics which the whitepaper instructs the reader about.

The table design was originally created by me and was meant to be able to incorporate to the whole whitepaper itself, the whole table itself is constructed of Mild Steel and TIG welded by myself with a silicon bronze welding wire that when sanded and polished gives off a gold/brass look which compliments the marble stone top that Is called Sahara Noir.  once everything was finished a modern style base/legs was made and powder coated Satin Black so that it gives the possible illusion of a floating table depending on the setting of the table being placed.

This table is 1 of 1.
33'x33'x21.5'
Weight is around 100-120lbs
Located in Midwest America

as far as the sale of the item. It is going to be listed in a  online auction in the coming weeks but Im still open to offers and can ship anywhere according to buyers paying shipping. can provide pictures of table packaged before shipping along with tracking once its on its way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 10:03:23 PM

It's a shame I can't order this beautiful piece of art due to various reasons [e.g. my current location and probably its price Cheesy], but I'm curious to know how you integrated each of the pages to the side panels? On the "second image" it seems to be engraved, but on the other images, it appears in a different way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoCreator6061 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 12:14:32 AM

It's a shame I can't order this beautiful piece of art due to various reasons [e.g. my current location and probably its price Cheesy], but I'm curious to know how you integrated each of the pages to the side panels? On the "second image" it seems to be engraved, but on the other images, it appears in a different way.

Yeah so each panel is laser Engraved, Im curious to know what anyone here would be interested in paying for a piece like this. I obviously have a figure in BTC I would want but just curious.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 05:08:37 PM

Yeah so each panel is laser Engraved, Im curious to know what anyone here would be interested in paying for a piece like this. I obviously have a figure in BTC I would want but just curious.

You can try to auction it ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 05:30:05 PM

Thank you for clarifying it... Since it's a rare or rather one-of-a-kind item, I think a 100% to 150% markup would be ideal [other users might have a different opinion about such items, so I'd suggest moving this thread to the "Collectibles" board instead].

- Move button is on the bottom left corner of the page.
- Read "this thread" before moving it to that board.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoCreator6061 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 03:56:05 PM

You can try to auction it ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

Thanks for the tip!
CryptoCreator6061 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 03:59:32 PM

Thank you for clarifying it... Since it's a rare or rather one-of-a-kind item, I think a 100% to 150% markup would be ideal [other users might have a different opinion about such items, so I'd suggest moving this thread to the "Collectibles" board instead].

- Move button is on the bottom left corner of the page.
- Read "this thread" before moving it to that board.

I’d like to keep the budding fair hence why going to auction but I do have a figure that I would accept outright if someone was moved enough to purchase it outright.
CryptoCreator6061 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:43:18 PM

AUCTION IS LIVE!

https://scarce.city/auctions/btc-core-coffee-table
CryptoCreator6061 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 03:09:25 PM

Appreciate everyone that complimented the piece, sadly the auction didnt go well because the piece was out of place for the auction it was listed on. SO back to the drawing board for finding the right place to list the table for sale and find its home that is a right fit.
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2022, 03:50:40 PM

Appreciate everyone that complimented the piece, sadly the auction didnt go well because the piece was out of place for the auction it was listed on. SO back to the drawing board for finding the right place to list the table for sale and find its home that is a right fit.
Sorry to hear or rather read that it didn't go well, but I still think you should consider doing it in the "Collectibles" board [regardless of being an auction or a direct sale].

- Since it's a niche product, I don't think you'll be able to find a better place than that on this forum.
- There are also platforms like "Bitify", but I prefer to not vouch [DYOR]!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoCreator6061 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:27:29 PM

Sorry to hear or rather read that it didn't go well, but I still think you should consider doing it in the "Collectibles" board [regardless of being an auction or a direct sale].

- Since it's a niche product, I don't think you'll be able to find a better place than that on this forum.
- There are also platforms like "Bitify", but I prefer to not vouch [DYOR]!

Thank you for the tip! I have listed it on Bitify but i dont have my hopes up. I have come to terms with instead of trying to sell the piece I think it would be best served at a corporate Office at Coinbase, Kraken, FTX or anyone that will reply to my emails at those places. If you have ever been in a corporate building they always have sudtle art hanging on the walls and nice niche art pieces. fingers corssed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: