Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to see opening price of a candle on tradingview?  (Read 54 times)
coinmanhere (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 02:50:04 PM

Ok this is pretty noob question I was kinda embarassed to ask but I was unable to find solution to it. How do I set Tradingview to show opening price of a candle? I mean so that it do it automatically just like it shows current price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 09:50:23 PM

I am not sure about what you are trying, to achieve. If it's only the opening price of the candle stick that you want to see, then it's not a candle stick because a candle stick consists of Opening price, closing price, The Highest price, the lowest price. You can have only one of the four and still think it's a candlestick.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 09:53:19 PM

<...>

If I understand your question, you're trying to see the open price of bitcoin at every candle. Here is an example on how to enable and disable it anytime you want.

Click on the three dot illustrated by the arrow in the image above, you will see a drop-down menu, click on the settings and you will see another sub-menu and select status line.

Finally, you can tick OHLC( Open, High, Low, Close), with this you can enable the open price of any coin and you can play around with other indicators

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: