Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns?  (Read 7474 times)
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 05:54:56 PM

~Snip~
And I think it also depends on the lifestyle that we do, the more money we have, the higher what we use means that in buying something, we will definitely buy it because we have a lot of money, but in 3 ways we must be able to do it because for me it is is an obligation that must be carried out.
Actually life is very simple, sometimes excessive prestige makes life complicated and full of demands. Live to the best of your ability, which means you have to differentiate between needs and wants. Learn to live according to your needs, not according to your will, because if you live according to your will, whatever you already have will never be enough.
In addition to income from the main job, income from signature campaigns can help with needs. Any additional money earned from the signature campaign should be allocated into savings or invested, this way will bring you closer to achieving financial independence in the future.
Be grateful for what you have now, because happiness and success can only be felt by people who are always grateful.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 732

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 06:02:28 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (6), Antonas1 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

What - really?
Is indonesia this cheap? One of my colleague went to Indonesia and she liked the place - but she was robber by the house maker. Do you experience that too? How do you compensate this. if something bad happens.
Indonesia is a big country. with many islands. and also many cultures and of course each island has a different language. Tariffs for each region in Indonesia vary. but on average everything is cheap.
You can also relax about security here. origin is not in the big cities. you have to go a little into the countryside and the village. there you will find natural beauty and heaven on earth. even if you have a wooden stick. and you stick it in the dirt of the street. then it can grow into a plant. Indonesia's soil is so fertile.

and I will recommend one example of tourism that can be very satisfying, but this area is known to be very friendly and cheap. for $1 usd you can be satisfied to go around this city or area by bus. the name of the area is DI Yogyakarta. Even with $1 usd it was enough to buy 3 meals. (3 servings of filling food/morning/midday/evening).
I can't even count the total number of famous tourist attractions in this Yogyakarta area. because it's too much. This is just an example of a few pictures.

it's just a few places. and there are many more beautiful places in Yogyakarta. And remember that Yogyakarta is only one of the regions in Indonesia. There are 34 regions/provinces in Indonesia. and each region has hundreds and maybe even more tourist spots. because some areas have many islands too.

but in yogyakarta alone has more than 16 temples (historical sites). and 2 of them have been recognized by UNESCO as world heritage sites, namely Prambanan and Borobudur temples
borobudur.
Prambanan.

Living like a king in Indonesia is very easy. as long as we can be grateful for what we have. even many tourist attractions are free without paying an entrance fee. I am grateful that I was born in Indonesia. maybe someday when i'm ranked enough in this forum to make money from signature then i can vacation with my little family and live like a king. but maybe that's someday because it turns out to be really hard to rank up. so I will enjoy the process and live happily.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 06:42:29 PM

Indonesia is a big country. with many islands. and also many cultures and of course each island has a different language. Tariffs for each region in Indonesia vary. but on average everything is cheap.
You can also relax about security here. origin is not in the big cities. you have to go a little into the countryside and the village. there you will find natural beauty and heaven on earth. even if you have a wo

Amazing info shared - I too feel like living like a king and move to Indonesia. The place looks so beautiful and mentioning there that in $ 1 one can afford 3 meals a day. That is so supper kool. The tourist destinations are amazing and there is so much natural beauty to explore. A pretty place it is. No doubt

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 740

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 07:48:58 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

My best guess is that if you live in a 3rd world country you could possibly live comfortably just by a signature campaign, depending on which one it is though. For instance, Chipmixer which is mentioned on the thread has the capability of paying up to $300/week or $1500/month. This amount of money is way higher that Greece's minimum wage (approximately $850). Thus, if I ever entered Chipmixer, I wouldn't even have to work.

Personally, I'm satisfied on Roobet, which is paying $220/month for Sr.Members and is definitely a huge help on a monthly basis.
I think the more money you have, the more you need something better for you and your family to enjoy. Obviously we don't just live for money and work, but we have to have a way to have 3 parts out of 24 hours for rest, work and worship (if you are a believer).

I live in a province in a third world country with a minimum monthly wage of around $220, obviously $400 per month from the current signature campaign can make me think about better things like having a potential investment, buying a motorbike and so on. But so far rising inflation has made my total monthly expenses much bigger and $400 per month doesn't seem like enough for my daily needs anymore. Nearly 80% of my signature income goes to making ends meet, and the remaining 20% ​​goes to investment assets or long-term savings. So what does it mean, even if you think that third world countries are much better than others to live in, but severe inflation has made us miserable. The minimum wage is no longer enough to make ends meet, so in the end I just think that third world countries don't always benefit you financially either because inflation is the cause of high prices.
That's tough, due to inflation, my monthly salary is drained by the rising expenses each month, groceries are way more expensive than they used to be. I used to spend 20-30 euros per supermarket trip and would buy plenty of stuff to almost get through the week, now I'll need to spend at least 10 more euros to buy the exact same items.

Don't get me started on petrol, I used to travel around a lot, without considering the cost so much. However, now I'm incapable of doing so, because petrol costs €2.50/liter and filling up would need at least 100€, which is 1/8th of my total salary.

The only positive thing is that I'm yet to touch my earnings from signature campaigns, which are being held for the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 10:34:09 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (5), Z-tight (2), JayJuanGee (1)

We've heard so much on this thread about relocating majorly to third world countries, but how about for someone like myself who already lives in a third world country wanting to relocate, or maybe take a vacation of nothing less than 4-6 months in a first world country, maybe the USA, Canada or somewhere else, but a first world country.

if you look at how the discussions on this thread started, you will discover that it was not base on either  developed or under developed countries but instead we engage on a collaborative approach on both and how one can manage to live a good and satisfactory live along with the family members via the signature campaign earnings and not otherwise, and all that matters here is on individuals ability to foresee and manage resources for a better living irrespective of location once some certain conditions to deriving a standard of living is maintained.

how quickly can it take to adapt to life in the U.S, i know if i get a scholarship, the school will cover a large chunk of my expenses there, but what part-time jobs can a student take up in the U.S, i heard it is easy to school and work over there, it is hard to achieve in my country.

you're trying to ask a question instead of providing solution to the already asked one from OP title, why not go through the whole thread maybe you could get some meaningful thought as guide.

Cost of living can be high in Nigeria, in Belgium it is even a lot higher. If you want to rent a place with 1 bedroom, bathroom and a small kitchen and living area, you need at least 400 - 700 $/month (depending in which city you want to live).

even though i can't say of Belgium because I've not been to the country before but i can boldly say that in Nigeria such amount is good enough to leave the best comfortability you could ever desire to a certain extent, what we consider here is the cost for a living and the economy situation of the countries, take a look at having $1 to be equivalent to #610 and you could rent a standard two or three bedroom flat in some of it major cities like Abuja, Lagos, Port-hacourt and Ibadan which is apparently very cheap starting from the range of #200,000 to #400,000 in Ibadan while #400,000 to #800,000 in Abuja the Federal capital city, Lagos and Port-hacourt cities respectively, imagine how good this is in Nigeria as all standard of living could be achieved, it's secured and lively as well with constant electricity supply, water and good internet network, and same is applicable to many other African countries.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 770
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 11:19:30 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), Ahli38 (1), Crypto_I.N (1)

What - really?
Is indonesia this cheap?
Talking about cheap, it is clear that Indonesia is one that is quite cheap even if we search on search engines like Google for example with the keyword "Cheapest Country in Southeast Asia" Indonesia must be in the top 5 or 6 list there because it is indeed quite cheap for the cost of living but on the other hand, this is indeed a double-edged sword because the low cost of living is definitely influenced by various things, one of which is per capita income.
But indeed if I see the potential of the natural resources here, it is indeed very good, but it is very unfortunate that things like this cannot be used optimally because there are several reasons and several influencing factors.

Btw I found something interesting about cheapest living maybe you want to see this for low cost of living reference Cheesy
although indeed this may not be 100 percent accurate but it is quite interesting to see.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 01:18:38 PM

My best guess is that if you live in a 3rd world country you could possibly live comfortably just by a signature campaign, depending on which one it is though. For instance, Chipmixer which is mentioned on the thread has the capability of paying up to $300/week or $1500/month. This amount of money is way higher that Greece's minimum wage (approximately $850). Thus, if I ever entered Chipmixer, I wouldn't even have to work.

Personally, I'm satisfied on Roobet, which is paying $220/month for Sr.Members and is definitely a huge help on a monthly basis.
May this signature campaign continue and keep benefiting us.
Thank God we can survive on these campaigns from the comfort of our home without spending fuel and not to spend so much time on the road waiting for the traffic jam to be cleared.

CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1629

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 03:24:55 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (6), JayJuanGee (1)

I see that Turkey's name was in the topic also and people discussed about it. But I also want to state my opinion. If you are in a long-running campaign like Chipmixer, it could be a good alternative for you to live in Istanbul in winters and in Antalya in summers. Even though Turkey have been going on the road to be an Islamic country in the recent years because of Erdogan's dictatorial regime, people who live in big countries still prefer a secular lifestyle.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.tr/Tourism-g297965-Kas_Turkish_Mediterranean_Coast-Vacations.html
https://blog.biletbayi.com/istanbul-gece-hayati.html/

If you ask me if I'm contented with living in Turkey as a Turkish, my answer would definitely be no. The majority of the people around me have already started a new life in Europe or they are trying to do so. Even though the economic condition has a big impact on this, the main problem that people are having now is that they intervene the lifestyle of people here.For example, the president Erdogan said last week that they were imposing an excessive tax on alcoholic drinks with the aim of making people not to drink them.

https://movendi.ngo/news/2022/01/11/alcohol-tax-increase-in-turkey-leads-to-declining-alcohol-use-harm/

In short, I would definitely recommend Turkey if you want to go on a short-term holiday. You can have this holiday for a really favourable price which you cannot find this opportunity in many countries in Europe. But if you think of starting a new life here, I think that it would be better for you to reconsider your decision.

Note: In Turkey, people are earning below 250 dollars per month now.

https://twitter.com/NOnurkuru/status/1534553044725161985?s=20&t=bixGpDPwfMZ5rgIZGgnCjQ

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 07:14:43 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I saw a report a few days ago about Burundi, where the average salary of workers varies between 10 and 15 dollars a month (that's for a whole family). I believe that with the money you earn here you can live like a king there and that shows the huge difference in income inequality between countries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0gFsHf9cIw&t=1650s
Crypto_I.N

Activity: 141
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 09:58:53 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Are you suggesting that there would be significantly high safety issues for whities who stand out too much in the Philippines?  Does familiarity help with not being a kidnapping/ransom target, or are there just some folks who are targeting whities for economic reasons in the more rural areas (or the areas that you outlined)?

Only in the really isolated far areas. There are lots of whities in the big cities, so it's no longer much of an issue. All the police are there too, to make sure whities don't become targets.

The whities who end up in the news are the ones going too far away from civilization or some secluded beach spot, and where there is little to no law enforcement. Don't go there, you'll be fine.
Hm, this is another kind of discrimination that exists in various parts of the world, but it will be very difficult to stop if something like this happens in a country or an ethnic group within a country.
The role of security will also be a little more difficult to say if it is wise to respond to things like this, even though there are punishments but only as a formality without making them aware.
In this case in my area there is also this kind of thing which is indeed very difficult to control but in this case in my country it is more based on belief than race because my country is a country that is quite compatible in terms of race but it is very difficult to accept and mutually tolerance in terms of beliefs and based on religion.
Jatiluhung

Activity: 742
Merit: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 11:25:27 PM

What - really?
Is indonesia this cheap? One of my colleague went to Indonesia and she liked the place - but she was robber by the house maker. Do you experience that too? How do you compensate this. if something bad happens.
You can also relax about security here. origin is not in the big cities. you have to go a little into the countryside and the village. there you will find natural beauty and heaven on earth. even if you have a wooden stick. and you stick it in the dirt of the street. then it can grow into a plant. Indonesia's soil is so fertile.

and I will recommend one example of tourism that can be very satisfying, but this area is known to be very friendly and cheap. for $1 usd you can be satisfied to go around this city or area by bus. the name of the area is DI Yogyakarta. Even with $1 usd it was enough to buy 3 meals. (3 servings of filling food/morning/midday/evening).
I can't even count the total number of famous tourist attractions in this Yogyakarta area. because it's too much. This is just an example of a few pictures.

it's just a few places. and there are many more beautiful places in Yogyakarta. And remember that Yogyakarta is only one of the regions in Indonesia. There are 34 regions/provinces in Indonesia. and each region has hundreds and maybe even more tourist spots. because some areas have many islands too.

but in yogyakarta alone has more than 16 temples (historical sites). and 2 of them have been recognized by UNESCO as world heritage sites, namely Prambanan and Borobudur temples
borobudur.
Prambanan.

Living like a king in Indonesia is very easy. as long as we can be grateful for what we have. even many tourist attractions are free without paying an entrance fee. I am grateful that I was born in Indonesia. maybe someday when i'm ranked enough in this forum to make money from signature then i can vacation with my little family and live like a king. but maybe that's someday because it turns out to be really hard to rank up. so I will enjoy the process and live happily.
what a beautiful place. I just found out about this yogyakarta. And it turned out to be true. there goods and food and cheap transportation. Maybe you're right. If you live there, you can enjoy life like a king with even a little money. I hope to be able to vacation there with my family too.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 732

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 12:16:00 AM

borobudur.
Prambanan.

what a beautiful place. I just found out about this yogyakarta. And it turned out to be true. there goods and food and cheap transportation. Maybe you're right. If you live there, you can enjoy life like a king with even a little money. I hope to be able to vacation there with my family too.
But it is also necessary to know that the entrance ticket to Borobudur Temple is quite expensive today. because this is a world historical site that has been approved by UNESCO. but don't worry, there are still many other temples that are no less beautiful and interesting besides Borobudur, which does not use an entrance ticket or free.
Ah I also want to know what it's like to spend money on signature campaigns like a chipmixer and live like a king. Hahaha

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
The Sceptical Chymist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 01:13:36 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Uang_kartal (1)

Inflation has been really challenging to deal with these days. Even if we have a signature campaign as a side job and work full time, we can't still live a luxurious life or even buy the assets that we want because our salaries are just enough to sustain our financial necessities especially if we have families to support.
Remember the days when sig campaigns paid out a certain number of satoshis per post or per week?  Back then bitcoin was probably under $15k or so (I can't remember exactly when they all transitioned to a fixed dollar amount), and people still made livings from them--but in countries where the cost of living is low.  That's the whole point of this thread, to figure out what countries in which it might be feasible to live well solely on the proceeds of sig campaigns.

Has anyone seen any statistics on pay rates over time?  I'd be interested to know how much bitcoin (or the dollar amount) could be earned per pay period in each of them throughout the years.  I suspect it's gone down a lot.

Hm, this is another kind of discrimination that exists in various parts of the world, but it will be very difficult to stop if something like this happens in a country or an ethnic group within a country.
It's funny to me that in certain parts of the world, it's assumed that every white person is wealthy.  I don't know if that's considered discrimination, but it's a generalization that's just not true.  If you knew me in real life, you'd have all the proof you need of that!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 02:59:12 AM

Stop living in dreamland. Average earnings from signature campaigns nowadays are $200-$250 per month. Gone are the days when campaigns like PrimeDice and Yobit used to pay four-digit salaries for just displaying their signature. And I am living in a third world country and here it is impossible to live like a king, if you are earning less than $2,000 per month. You can live in relative comfort if you have $1,000 per month. And I am sure that nowhere in the world, you can live like a king, if you earn $200-$250 per month. My advice - just work hard, learn new skills and invest your money properly. Maybe within the next 20 years, you will be able to retire and live like a king.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
The Sceptical Chymist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 03:28:39 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Stop living in dreamland.
Hey man, the whole reason I'm living in dreamland is because my current place of residence completely sucks ass like nothing you've ever seen ass sucked by--it's bad.  Right now I have no way of improving my situation, either.

Gone are the days when campaigns like PrimeDice and Yobit used to pay four-digit salaries for just displaying their signature.
Wait a sec.  When you say "four-digit salaries" are you talking in terms of USD amounts?  Because if so, I have to tell you that I remember the Yobit campaign from years back, and they paid 30k sats/post, but bitcoin was likely below $1000 at the time and unless you had 100 accounts enrolled in the campaign (lol, I'm sure some people did) there's no way you were making that much money.

I would also mention that campaigns are still around, after all.  They must be beneficial for the businesses that run them, so I'm not sure why the rates have dropped so drastically.  Do people gamble on crypto casinos less?  Are there fewer exchanges coming into existence?  Most of the bitcoin-paying campaigns from back in the 2015-18 era weren't for ICO projects, and it's not like enthusiasm for crypto has died down at all, so I don't really understand it.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 12:06:13 PM
Merited by Zlantann (2), JayJuanGee (1), Majestic-milf (1), Franctoshi (1)

Remember the days when sig campaigns paid out a certain number of satoshis per post or per week?  Back then bitcoin was probably under $15k or so (I can't remember exactly when they all transitioned to a fixed dollar amount), and people still made livings from them--but in countries where the cost of living is low.  That's the whole point of this thread, to figure out what countries in which it might be feasible to live well solely on the proceeds of sig campaigns.

I think there are more beautiful places in this world we can leave like a kind even with the amount less than $1500. $1500 is a big money in most developing countries especially countries that has lower currencies compared to the US dollar. I know of families that are living below $1000 per month that includes their feeding, transportation, rent, and other miscellaneous bills and they still leave like a king.

I know many of my African friends that would be very proud if they could earn $1000 per month especially in a region that has low living cost. Maybe we can take a look at Benin Republic in west African. They have a good currency but is low compared to the US dollar. Living cost is very low whether you are a first class citizen or other classes. Cotonou is also a alternative place to live like a king with low living cost.

Benin's government regards tourism as a method of diversifying its economy, attracting more foreign investment, and decreasing Benin's dependence on its agricultural industry. Although the government has a National Policy of Tourism Development, it has not made a strong effort to improve tourist facilities or to market Benin as a tourist destination.

live like a king
Cotonou is the largest city and economic capital of Benin Republic, situated next to Nigeria in the west of the African continent. Benin Republic was colonized by the France, hence the official language in Cotonou is French. With a population of about 1.2 million inhabitants, Cotonou lies between the Atlantic Ocean and Lake Nokoue.

Ganvie is a popular tourist attraction.  It is a village on stilts in the lagoon, located a few kilometres to the north, just outside of Cotonou.

TF
Some of the best wildlife areas in West Africa are found in north Benin, where Pendjari National Park and W National Park are located.[7] The best time to see the Pendjari National Park's wildlife is towards the end of the dry season.[8] The park is accessible to travellers and accommodation is available.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 12:26:39 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Crypto_I.N (1)

snip--
snip--
snip--
Indonesia will be very rich with so many islands that there are so many tours that are surrounded by beaches in each area, but each area has beautiful tourist attractions because there are so many of them that it is difficult to choose which one to visit because the country of Indonesia will be very beautiful its nature.

In 2018 I had a vacation with friends from a trip to the island of Bali to Lombok at a cost of $300 which included a round trip by plane and stayed a few days there.

Pandawa Beach.
Watch the Kecak Pull while enjoying the beautiful sunset.
Snorkeling on Gili Meno enjoying a statue under the sea.
Gili Trawangan Island which has many foreign tourists there.

This is a photo taken from Google.

For me, with a little money, I can go on vacation even though it's not far away, but it's like a king who can enjoy everything.
But I'm sure one day Signature will become a stable additional income we can experience some wonderful holidays.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 02:46:17 PM

~~~~
Wait a sec.  When you say "four-digit salaries" are you talking in terms of USD amounts?  Because if so, I have to tell you that I remember the Yobit campaign from years back, and they paid 30k sats/post, but bitcoin was likely below $1000 at the time and unless you had 100 accounts enrolled in the campaign (lol, I'm sure some people did) there's no way you were making that much money.

I would also mention that campaigns are still around, after all.  They must be beneficial for the businesses that run them, so I'm not sure why the rates have dropped so drastically.  Do people gamble on crypto casinos less?  Are there fewer exchanges coming into existence?  Most of the bitcoin-paying campaigns from back in the 2015-18 era weren't for ICO projects, and it's not like enthusiasm for crypto has died down at all, so I don't really understand it.

Yobit used to pay BTC0.006 per day and that amounted to BTC0.18 per month. When the BTC price was around $1,000 per coin, it amounted to around $180. So you are right in that case.

But I remember the case with Prime Dice. They used to pay as much as BTC2.4 per month. And that was when BTC was trading at around $1,000 per coin in 2014. So they were actually paying four digits. Too bad that the campaign lasted for just a few months and after that they folded up.

Then there were a few such as BestMixer, WOLF.BET and Ethexbet, which used to pay decent amounts in 2018-19. Mostly in the $400-500 range.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
aylabadia05

Activity: 1498
Merit: 764

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 02:56:43 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), JayJuanGee (1)

There is. Indonesia.
Try to learn how we live in a country that is very friendly with everyone. Starting from the cost of food to other things that become daily necessities.
In Indonesia you can survive by earning from signature campaign fees. If the pay per week is 70$, then the total income in one month is $280. This amount is normal for 1 month as long as it is used as needed, especially if you are willing to work to earn income outside the signature campaign.

Our country is also not burdensome for anyone who wants to become a citizen, such as recognizing the state foundation of Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution, Having lived in Indonesia for at least 5 consecutive years, never been sentenced to a criminal offense punishable by imprisonment of 1 year or more and there are several more. If all of that has been met, then submit a request to the president.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 5942

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 03:06:27 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), JayJuanGee (1)

They must be beneficial for the businesses that run them, so I'm not sure why the rates have dropped so drastically.  Do people gamble on crypto casinos less?  Are there fewer exchanges coming into existence?  Most of the bitcoin-paying campaigns from back in the 2015-18 era weren't for ICO projects, and it's not like enthusiasm for crypto has died down at all, so I don't really understand it.
I have no idea what was the situation back then, but ever since I joined this forum and got into my first campaign (late 2019) I don't remember situation ever being better than it is now when it comes to signature campaigns. I remember situation being much tougher back in the late 2019 when even quality members that are now in some of the best paid campaigns of the forum had issues getting into any. Some even went to Bitvest that was paying like $10 per week for Hero/Legendary rank while situation now is completely opposite as there are more spots than quality members which enables shitposters to easily get into one.

But I remember the case with Prime Dice. They used to pay as much as BTC2.4 per month. And that was when BTC was trading at around $1,000 per coin in 2014. So they were actually paying four digits. Too bad that the campaign lasted for just a few months and after that they folded up.
No wonder that they stopped after few months as it makes no sense to pay so much for a signature. Iirc CM also payed some crazy high amount during last bull market but then soon adjusted the rates to a more sustainable ones.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: