Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns?  (Read 7474 times)
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2022, 06:15:12 PM

Especially if you refer to the example you gave with $1500/week, that is already very extraordinary for those who live in Indonesia.
Right, but remember that the $1500/week is for 5 individuals who aren't a family and presumably wouldn't be pooling their money together for anything aside from house expenses.  But your point about the cost of living in Indonesia is well-taken, and I appreciate you relaying your experience with what sounds like living off the proceeds of a sig campaign.  I know there have to be quite a few members here who do just that, but I'll be damned if I know who they are.
The assumption is that $1500/week is more than enough to pay for 5 people in a house including house rent and others, maybe I have income like that I can invite 5 people every weekend to go on vacation to the beach or other places in my area because of the income $1500/week is enough, especially in Indonesia, which is very cheap in spending.

I wish I had that kind of income. LOL  Grin Grin
I will quit my job and start a business in real world trading.
Can be a little investment
Other rental costs are met.
All basic needs must certain met.

Of course, from income it doesn't have to be in waste but starting a business will be better, because $1500 is per week, how about a month's income?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 07:37:31 PM

Especially if you refer to the example you gave with $1500/week, that is already very extraordinary for those who live in Indonesia.
Right, but remember that the $1500/week is for 5 individuals who aren't a family and presumably wouldn't be pooling their money together for anything aside from house expenses.  But your point about the cost of living in Indonesia is well-taken, and I appreciate you relaying your experience with what sounds like living off the proceeds of a sig campaign.  I know there have to be quite a few members here who do just that, but I'll be damned if I know who they are.

The guy claimed to have stayed in a hotel-like accommodation with good and healthy food and all that cost him $5 a day. That leaves plenty of money for good wine, Cuban cigars, and other types of pleasures.
Somehow I doubt that--but then again I know absolutely nothing about Nepal.  I'd like to, though.  Do we have anybody here who either lives there or who's been there who could attest to what it's like?  And man, I wouldn't even be able to locate Nepal on a map without Googling it first (lol).
I suppose that we're talking per month not week as it's mentioned by the previous poster too. If yes, I'd be perfectly happy with $1.500/month and would live comfortably in Greece without even needing to work a day, it's at least enough for an individual or a couple. If I were to be placed on unemployment benefits, along with the signature earnings I'm receiving, I'd probably be able to live enough to survive but not have any purchasing power. I'm currently working two jobs + the signature campaign, and that money altogether is less than Chipmixer's maximum payment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 798
Merit: 723

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2022, 07:51:04 PM
Merited by Munir575 (1)

The currency exchange rates in the world are very different from one country to another, for those who live in developed countries the income from the Singcamp campaign may not be sufficient for daily life, but for us who live in developing countries (Indonesia) of course only income from singcamp is clearly sufficient, now let's say everyone who has a hero or legend account gets paid 70$/week or 280$/month then at the exchange rate with rupiah currency around 4.1 million rupiah, so in other words almost equivalent to salary government employees in Indonesia.
You are correct, but I disagree that the legendary signature campaign weekly payment is insufficient for someone in developed countries. Remember that we all live different lives; if rent expenses are deducted, many people in many developing countries can live a simple life on $100 per day. Some countries actually have a very low cost of living.
In my country, Nigeria, a legendary pay of $100 in some signature campaigns, which is $400 per month when converted to our local currency, is more than the salary of many government employees. In almost every location in Nigeria, one can live comfortably with signature campaign pay.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 770
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2022, 08:53:56 PM

I don't know how true this is so don't hate me if I am wrong. I watched a video of a guy who wanted to escape the everyday stress of modern societies, so he packed his bags and went to Nepal. The guy claimed to have stayed in a hotel-like accommodation with good and healthy food and all that cost him $5 a day. That leaves plenty of money for good wine, Cuban cigars, and other types of pleasures.

If it's that cheap, one might even consider spending a few months on holiday in Nepal to save some money you would otherwise spend in large metropolitan areas.
I don't know if it's talking about Nepal but if you look at some of the articles I've read and compare it to the country I live in Indonesia, it's 1.50 times lower than in the Special Capital Region of Jakarta (the area I live in) but this is only for a place to live. although indeed the area and type of hotel adjust but for food that is in fast food restaurants such as McD, Burgerking etc. I think Indonesia is much cheaper because if you look at several sources, the price of food at food places like the ones I mentioned above in Nepal is around 975 NPR or maybe the equivalent of $7.75 different from in my area which is only $3 or $4 on average.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 09:03:16 PM

I reached my friend in Indonesia,he explained that in Indonesia, the humidity ranges between 70℅ to 90%. This means that the place is hot, especially during the heat wave. He said the heat wave doesn't occur every time but if it starts you going to be indoors because the place is fucking hot, am going to find out about them cost of living, accommodation, ways of getting citizenship and good job then update you but i  doubt if you going to be comfortable there .
This only happens in some areas because indeed we in Indonesia only have 2 seasons apart from that if you look at the actual climate, Indonesia is in a tropical climate with an average temperature above 18 degrees Celsius and the rainfall is quite large for at least half a year.
But on the other hand it is true that there are some areas that are quite hot here, for example, Tangerang (name of the area) which has an average heat of 36 degrees Celsius, but that only happens in some areas because as far as I know it is humid here, but many areas are even cold. there is also one area, namely Kota Mulia, Papua (name of the area) where the temperature can reach 9 degrees Celsius.
Crypto_I.N

Activity: 141
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 09:34:07 PM

Are you suggesting that there would be significantly high safety issues for whities who stand out too much in the Philippines?  Does familiarity help with not being a kidnapping/ransom target, or are there just some folks who are targeting whities for economic reasons in the more rural areas (or the areas that you outlined)?

Only in the really isolated far areas. There are lots of whities in the big cities, so it's no longer much of an issue. All the police are there too, to make sure whities don't become targets.

The whities who end up in the news are the ones going too far away from civilization or some secluded beach spot, and where there is little to no law enforcement. Don't go there, you'll be fine.
Hm, this is another kind of discrimination that exists in various parts of the world, but it will be very difficult to stop if something like this happens in a country or an ethnic group within a country.
The role of security will also be a little more difficult to say if it is wise to respond to things like this, even though there are punishments but only as a formality without making them aware.
In this case in my area there is also this kind of thing which is indeed very difficult to control but in this case in my country it is more based on belief than race because my country is a country that is quite compatible in terms of race but it is very difficult to accept and mutually tolerance in terms of beliefs and based on religion.

For sure my way of framing my question might not have been very artful; however, it seems that the reality of any of these kinds of personal assessments about "what to do" and "will I feel safe" in one area of the world versus another area of the world happens to have some factors regarding how much will I stand out as a sore thumb or not. 

I don't really consider any of these kinds of conversations to be very productive if we are just proclaiming that there are various injustices in the world.. which inevitably is true.. but maybe attempting to figure out some of the factors of safety that are likely to change at various points in time and surely boots on the ground can sometimes give some senses about feelings of being safe and also incidents that might occur from time to time. .  There are likely some areas of the world in which rule of law and even disruption is greater than other areas, and I would consider that non-warring areas should be better than areas in which civil conflict is taking place.  Some places also may not have enough tourism in order to have created some tolerance for tourists.. whether they have a different skin color or not (whether the tourists are going to excessively stand out or not). 

Some responses that I see in this thread mention these kinds of safety consideration factors, and some do not... and surely sometimes what is happening on the ground in any particular location may well be different than the media representations that exist, too (or what we might easily be able to find through internet sources.. if we were to attempt to do that kind of leg work researching about any specific location).. Even though in this thread we might be able to either get some kind of introduction to some place in the world that we had not considered or we might be able to get some kinds of short cut research from a certain kind of forum member perspective about some places that s/he has visited or lived,  I do not even expect members who participate in these kinds of threads to have to be unbiased, but surely some members are going to be better at presenting ideas and factual information in more unbiased ways as compared with other members, too.

It's true, sometimes when talking about injustice, almost everyone has different thoughts because indeed what is happening now when talking about injustice sometimes it involves the finances that are owned as well even though it's not all like that but on average sometimes justice is just a word that hints at how much money you have.

As for security, I agree with what you said because indeed when we live in an area that is experiencing conflict, it is clear that this will provide a very low level of security and is very vulnerable, in contrast to us living in an area far from conflict there.
As for some information about an area, I also think that in this case it is better if we look at it from another point of view because if I pay attention and read one by one, most of these only reveal the positive side of a region or country but not with things that are negative. others such as what happened and what was the worst possibility when in an area or maybe what was the shortage there.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 10:54:14 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2022, 11:35:21 PM by bestcoins1
Merited by Uang_kartal (1)

My question is whether there's any place on earth where $1500/week could allow five roommates to live very comfortably--perhaps not as boss-like as I described above, but maybe at least the big house and property.  
For $1500/week it is perfectly possible to live five roommates or a non-family of five in my country. Because with a salary of $1500/week it becomes a very large salary when measured in the currency of the country where I live now, so it is clearly very possible to finance the lives of five people in any case and can also be used for a very luxurious life in a country like Indonesia.

Are there actually places out there where one could not only survive but thrive by earning bitcoin on the forum?
I think it exists, because the expenditure of money for each person in life varies greatly. But for me personally an income of $65/week or $260/month is still not enough to survive or thrive so I still have to find other jobs out there to provide for my family. Because in living life, a person also needs other savings to prepare for unexpected things such as illness or such an unwanted accident.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 07:37:51 AM

Indonesia is a country that is suitable for you to visit, because in that country it is quite upheld the value of culture, religion and incoming tourists, so it is not uncommon for many tourists to visit here, it will be enough to feel at home for a long time enjoying the natural beauty, culture and special food.

Look at how many artists, soccer players and sportsmen have visited here, with prices that are quite affordable and don't require so much money, but the sensation you get will be very worth the money spent

I want to assume this, for example we earn $80 every week, then a month we will collect $320, in Indonesia we can use that much money to enjoy nature, climb mountains and enjoy Indonesian specialties.

try to fully enjoy Indonesia!!!!!
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 07:46:09 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Lets imagine The Pharmacist chooses Indonesia as a place to live his next 5-10 years. Obviously, he wont be spending his whole time vising sightseen place. One day he will figure out, that he should have a money pillow, in case signature campaign puts on a pause or ends. What job as a foreigner can he get quickly in Indonesia, besides becoming a freelancer? Is it easy for an English speaking person to get a highly paid job (more than "$80 every week")?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 09:09:32 AM

Lets imagine The Pharmacist chooses Indonesia as a place to live his next 5-10 years. Obviously, he wont be spending his whole time vising sightseen place. One day he will figure out, that he should have a money pillow, in case signature campaign puts on a pause or ends. What job as a foreigner can he get quickly in Indonesia, besides becoming a freelancer? Is it easy for an English speaking person to get a highly paid job (more than "$80 every week")?
Indonesia is a progressing country - people like going there. They have tourism and they have beautiful sites
If someone from the west moves there. and get money from the gov they will be able to happily make there living there.

Die_empty

Activity: 686
Merit: 987

Give all before death

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 02:57:21 PM

Everything depends on the the nationality of the Pharmacist. If he is from the a country with a good economy such as Europe and maybe America (Canada and America), then he might not be able to work in Indonesia because it would be better for him to go back to his country. But he was from an underdeveloped country that is suffering from economic challenges, then Indonesia would be a good country to reside. This is because Indonesia has one of the largest economy in Asia and it is not an underdeveloped but an emerging economy. One can find job in the manufacturing, agricultural, mining, automobile industries. Yes language would be a barrier because it might be difficult for an adult to learn new languages. But with diligence and desperation, a foreigner can averagely learn a language in less than one year .       

aylabadia05

Activity: 1498
Merit: 764

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2022, 04:07:40 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

Well, you read what I wrote as far as cock-of-the-walk standards, and I probably should have included buying some sort of luxury vehice--not a Bentley or Rolls, but a slick Mercedes or sporty BMW would do just fine.

So it sounds like that $1500/week would buy a pretty nice lifestyle in the Philippines.  Thanks for that input, I appreciate it.  It's also kind of what I assumed, because I've had the feeling that the cost of living in your country is pretty low if you compare it to the US (how much is gasoline over there, anyway?).  My next question would be: how does one go about getting citizenship in the Philippines?  Can somebody just fly there and take up residence, or would they be deported?

I'm still looking for places.  And just and FYI, this is not a new idea kicking around in my head.  I've wondered about this for years.
If I may ask, what is your top priority when there is a country like you want out of all your desires?
Then, will your income /week will remain with the amount of $1,500?
If in one week your income is $1,500, then as I have said, there is a country that can make a life like a boss, namely Indonesia.

To prove it, please try to take a vacation to Indonesia and enjoy everything there, I can be sure that you will be comfortable throughout your vacation.

There is. Indonesia.
Try to learn how we live in a country that is very friendly with everyone. Starting from the cost of food to other things that become daily necessities.
In Indonesia you can survive by earning from signature campaign fees. If the pay per week is 70$, then the total income in one month is $280. This amount is normal for 1 month as long as it is used as needed, especially if you are willing to work to earn income outside the signature campaign.

Our country is also not burdensome for anyone who wants to become a citizen, such as recognizing the state foundation of Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution, Having lived in Indonesia for at least 5 consecutive years, never been sentenced to a criminal offense punishable by imprisonment of 1 year or more and there are several more. If all of that has been met, then submit a request to the president.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jatiluhung

Activity: 742
Merit: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 01:34:32 AM

My country's language is almost the same as Indonesian. although there are slight differences in dialect and some pronunciations. but I think the OP can learn Indonesian easily. because many foreigners live in my country and they learn my country language easily. while the language of my country and the language of Indonesia are almost the same. so I think it will be easy for foreigners to learn Indonesian too. I can also speak a little Indonesian. Very simple and friendly language.

But what I do know is that the Indonesian nation is a nation that upholds manners and customs, they are known to be friendly and kind. even they are happy to welcome foreigners who come to their country. So I think the Indonesians would help the OP if he lived there.

but it should be noted that the wages of work there are very cheap when compared to other countries such as America. but fortunately in that country goods and food are cheap. I often visit Indonesia. because it happens that our country is close. so I know a little about the situation there.

even some schools in the following countries include Indonesian in their curriculum lessons such as.
Japan.
Australia.
Ukraine.
South Korea.
Hawaiian.
The Netherlands.
Germany.

even if only in some schools. but it proves that Indonesian is starting to be considered important by these countries. because perhaps these countries do have close business relations. so that certain schools that are related to the field of business are required to master the Indonesian language because there may be an opportunity to be sent to Indonesia to do business there.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:16:07 AM

Indonesia is a progressing country - people like going there. They have tourism and they have beautiful sites
If someone from the west moves there. and get money from the gov they will be able to happily make there living there.

You need to look at both sides of the coin. There is no doubt that Indonesia is a progressive country. But recently, there have been a sharp rise in religious fundamentalism. Terrorist incidents happen every now and then, and the perfect example is what happened in Bali in 2002 (more than 200 people died). Ethnic riots happen very frequently, and thousands have been killed recently in hotspots such as Kalimantan, Maluku and Papua. And even in major cities, there have been clashes in the past (one example is the May 1998 riots, in which thousands of Chinese were killed and hundreds were raped).

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 03:15:03 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2022, 03:46:20 AM by Ahli38
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

You need to look at both sides of the coin. There is no doubt that Indonesia is a progressive country. But recently, there have been a sharp rise in religious fundamentalism. Terrorist incidents happen every now and then, and the perfect example is what happened in Bali in 2002 (more than 200 people died). Ethnic riots happen very frequently, and thousands have been killed recently in hotspots such as Kalimantan, Maluku and Papua. And even in major cities, there have been clashes in the past (one example is the May 1998 riots, in which thousands of Chinese were killed and hundreds were raped).
Indeed, in the past there have been riots as mentioned by you. but the commotion was not as bad as what was reported in the media. when the media say the number of victims is in the thousands, but in reality it is not like that and only hundreds.

But chaos and unrest will always exist in any country.
So it is necessary to also see things from two sides and from various points of view.

However, I just want to clarify that the riots that you said in 1998 were events that were triggered by the monetary crisis that caused students to take to the streets to hold demonstrations. and caused the resignation of the Indonesian president at that time.
At that time there was also a kind of clash with ethnic Chinese. but it didn't last long and didn't last long. everything can be solved.

and now various ethnic groups live peacefully in Indonesia.

What makes Indonesia unique is that even though we are of different ethnicities and languages, we are still one unit, namely Indonesia.

just information on the number of tribes or ethnicities in Indonesia, there are about 1340 ethnic groups and have the second largest number of regional languages, which are 718 different regional languages.

Each region has many tribes and many regional languages ​​and also has diverse cultures and customs.

but the miraculous thing is that even though there are 718 regional languages ​​in Indonesia, we have 1 language that makes us united and harmonious and we from every tribe and every region understand this 1 language, namely INDONESIAN.

even we are very open with people who come from other countries.

and the fact is that now we are here in Indonesia living side by side in peace with people who are originally from abroad.

they are even free to build a business in Indonesia with permission from the government. Such as China, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Arabia, India, Australia, America, Bangladesh, the Netherlands and many outsiders who build businesses here. some even have factories, hotels and restaurants.

So maybe the results of the signature campaign can be used as capital to build a business in Indonesia too hahahaha

In fact, many artists from abroad have moved to Indonesia and started their careers back in Indonesia, such as Haruka, a singer from AKB48, a girl group from Japan, and there is also a boyband artist from South Korea who now has Indonesian citizenship. and he admits that he feels at home in Indonesia. and now he is married and has children in Indonesia.
because even becoming an artist in Indonesia is very easy as long as you have good skills and abilities. because in Indonesia there are many ordinary people who suddenly become artists and become rich hahahaha

In Indonesia, there are six religions, namely Islam, Protestant Christianity, Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. and here we respect each other and even here churches and mosques are built side by side. we help each other during our respective religious celebrations.

so don't trust media news too much. because sometimes the media exaggerate the content of the news presented.

but it's true what @Sithara007 said we need to see things from two sides. in terms of good and bad. because as peaceful as a country is, sometimes a little riot will always exist and cannot be avoided.

but for now there is one area that I think is forbidden to visit, namely Papua. other than that area then you are free and can feel safe. Papua is located at the eastern end of Indonesia and the land is separated by a vast sea.

Indonesian map

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 03:31:50 AM

Indeed, looking at the two sides of the situation really matters. The bad side shouldn't be overlooked because it could bring so many disadvantages if not addressed or known beforehand. Considering Indonesia as a place to stay, it could offer a lot of activities and sides of the world. Someone can enjoy both the city life and nature in Indonesia. It's a developing and emerging country which makes it good place to go to if you are from a third world country.

However, a dark side of it exists too. Just like what you've mentioned, there are several incidents that has happened before which should also be a concern of someone thinking to stay in a certain place for a long time. Weighing the pros and cons will leave someone to decide whether it's worth the risk or not. Of course, let's also take into consideration that signature campaigns aren't really permanent. They just exist for a specific period of time.

Hence, someone must have a backup in case it suddenly stops. In this case, if you are a foreigner and not really a migrant, job finding could be hard. Because to think that the actual Indonesian citizens are having a hard time finding employment, what more for a mere stranger travelling in a country.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:04:18 PM

The world is sliding towards another recession, which may last for a longer duration compared to the one we had in 2008-09. The difference this time is that the economic meltdown is very much avoidable. If the US/EU administrations work towards lowering prices of oil and gas, there is still a chance that the impending economic crisis can be avoided. That said, do you guys think that moving to a different country is going to be easier, if the economic situation is going to get really bad? And third world countries get impacted much more, when compared to the developing nations.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 03:31:54 PM

This thread has gain a lot of response since the last time i commented, lots of suggestions of different countries and their reach culture and heritage.
the thread has attracted lots of interesting feedback that i found it interesting place to learn more about other countries standard of living.
what is even more interesting is knowing how earnings from signature campaign is supporting many members sustenance, (myself included)
Although the pharmacist said this is only a fantasy of his but with so many suggestions... assuming this is something he wants to consider, i would like to know if out of all the different countries suggested, which would he be interested in trying out or that fits to his requirement.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 06:16:48 PM

This thread has gain a lot of response since the last time i commented, lots of suggestions of different countries and their reach culture and heritage.
the thread has attracted lots of interesting feedback that i found it interesting place to learn more about other countries standard of living.
what is even more interesting is knowing how earnings from signature campaign is supporting many members sustenance, (myself included)
Although the pharmacist said this is only a fantasy of his but with so many suggestions... assuming this is something he wants to consider, i would like to know if out of all the different countries suggested, which would he be interested in trying out or that fits to his requirement.
You are right, the information seen in this thread has helped me to understand more usefulness of Bitcointalk, other countries standards of living is among though one still need to find out more things about one Self before you consider taking any step or move. The testimony of those in the campaign is another good thing that Bitcoin has given to the world because it has solved some financial crises in the life of so many people through the weekly earnings. I believe the pharmacist will update us if he decides to make his fantasy a reality.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 07:04:27 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (6), JayJuanGee (1)

OP's $1,500/week ($6,400 monthly) for 5 people may not be enough to live like kings but more than enough to live comfortably in beautiful places in Southeast Asia like Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand. There's a lot of regular cheap flights in the region too for more cross country vacations.

In the Philippines where I came from, you can live in top tourist destination islands like Cebu, Aklan, Bohol and Palawan where cities and international airports are both existing. Most houses here only have 3 to 4 rooms and good ones cost $400 to $600 so $700-$800 should be a very good house with 5 rooms. $400 should be more than enough for a thousand mbps of fibr internet speed, 5 air conditioned rooms, water and others appliances.

$6,400 monthly budget
    800 house
    400 electric/water bills
  1,000 food
$4,200 remaining balance

A kilo of good meat/fish here is like $8. Fruits, vegetables and spices are even cheaper. A total of $4,200 or $840 per person left, that's still a lot of money to spend. In these islands, you can rent motorcycles for a day for only $10. Gasoline may reach $2 per liter here.

Citizenship is almost impossible to achieve for a pure blooded foreigner (unless married to a Philippine citizen) but you can just easily renew your visa. I think it still exists, there are some special privileges on some nationalities like the Americans.     

In Indonesia, there are six religions, namely Islam, Protestant Christianity, Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. and here we respect each other and even here churches and mosques are built side by side. we help each other during our respective religious celebrations.

Indonesian map

I learned a lot from your post. Which part in Indonesia are you from? Is Bali or Jakarta the best places to go? Years ago I read about executions handed by Islamic courts. I really thought the whole of Indonesia is now under Sharia Law. I did a little search in the internet and it says that it is only Aceh under Sharia Law. But is this correct or there are still more sectarian places? I already visited Indonesia before. But I just went there to roam around Batam City area, ate my lunch and had snacks in your malls. And then I went back to Singapore just before night time. I had a good time there and food is good.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: