Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will rise  (Read 828 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 09:22:09 AM

On-chain data on glassnode shows:
Shocking bitcoin supply on centralized exchange, less and fewer bitcoins are stored and traded on CEX exchange.
The number of holders from 1-10 BTC has increased a lot (orange line) in the past 2 weeks.
The market has endured more than 4 months of decline, are we preparing for a new bullish season?

Whatever happens Bitcoin will always rise and that is written in the history for more than 12 years now, from the year it was created and released till this very moment  Bitcoin increased completely so yes we will be seeing Bitcoin rising in the next years  but if you will tell us that this will come very soon? and will break the ATH last November ? then I won't buy that belief.
there are increasing of 1-10 bitcoin holder but what can you see? what it can give?
lets see if the price grows as expected if that will come but for now? lets forget that thought and just keep Holding or at least help bitcoin to circulate .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 10:19:48 AM

On-chain data on glassnode shows:
Shocking bitcoin supply on centralized exchange, less and fewer bitcoins are stored and traded on CEX exchange.
The number of holders from 1-10 BTC has increased a lot (orange line) in the past 2 weeks.
The market has endured more than 4 months of decline, are we preparing for a new bullish season?

Whatever happens Bitcoin will always rise and that is written in the history for more than 12 years now, from the year it was created and released till this very moment  Bitcoin increased completely so yes we will be seeing Bitcoin rising in the next years  but if you will tell us that this will come very soon? and will break the ATH last November ? then I won't buy that belief.
there are increasing of 1-10 bitcoin holder but what can you see? what it can give?
lets see if the price grows as expected if that will come but for now? lets forget that thought and just keep Holding or at least help bitcoin to circulate .

We can really say to it that whatever bad news happen and how big the crisis hit to the market bitcoin are still there survive, it will save a country just like Russia since it has no boundaries also its uncontrollable by any other government entities. So for this we can assure to see more price up as bitcoin got only limited supply and imagine if 1st world countries together with almost all of the country will make this legal for sure the demand will rise and supply will lessen so its obvious to say that it will pump and might the $1m speculated will happen in future.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 10:51:03 AM

The little rise now in bitcoin may be explained to be the consideration that some countries are trying to use bitcoin as legal. No doubt now the bear is going away and bull is waking up and maybe in next few weeks, the price can keep increasing. Many other countries are looking the way of bitcoin for the country and this helping the possibility of it adoption.
While most of us are asking for the Bull running , yet we cannot be certain that Bear really gone now because no matter how we look at this situation yet the increase will come when the demand and use increase as well but until now we are only in speculative position that at a chance the value of Bitcoin at least break 50k and then 60k once more as I am one of those who are seeking for this to happen and I know it may take years again but I am not losing hope this time.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 02:07:21 PM

The little rise now in bitcoin may be explained to be the consideration that some countries are trying to use bitcoin as legal. No doubt now the bear is going away and bull is waking up and maybe in next few weeks, the price can keep increasing. Many other countries are looking the way of bitcoin for the country and this helping the possibility of it adoption.
While most of us are asking for the Bull running , yet we cannot be certain that Bear really gone now because no matter how we look at this situation yet the increase will come when the demand and use increase as well but until now we are only in speculative position that at a chance the value of Bitcoin at least break 50k and then 60k once more as I am one of those who are seeking for this to happen and I know it may take years again but I am not losing hope this time.

Price is going down a bit in the last 2 days. Now we enter the $44k price, so we are in a situation wherein we are still in the middle ground as we don't know if we are in a bull run or if this is a fake breakout. Or perhaps the bears is still in the market and just waiting for the right time and then make a sell to put pressure on the market again. $50k is no longer viable because as I have mentioned the price is slowly losing it's strength.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 08:22:50 PM

Sometimes the best thing we can do is to let the market do its thing, at this point it may seem as if the bulls are back but the strength they have behind them is still on the low side, which means that whether or not we are in a bull market is still not a certainty, so things could always take a turn for the worse and the price could begin to go down once again and we could face a correction, and when we take into account external factors which have nothing to do with the market then predicting the short term tendencies of bitcoin becomes even more difficult.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:21:48 PM

Price is going down a bit in the last 2 days. Now we enter the $44k price, so we are in a situation wherein we are still in the middle ground as we don't know if we are in a bull run or if this is a fake breakout. Or perhaps the bears is still in the market and just waiting for the right time and then make a sell to put pressure on the market again. $50k is no longer viable because as I have mentioned the price is slowly losing it's strength.
I believe that its neither a bull run, nor a breakout. I mean we could have a situation where bitcoin goes up without calling it a bull run, it is just going up. Do you call a 3% increase a breakout? or a bull run? You don't, none of us do, but after it becomes like 10% some people start to call it, and after 20%+ many people start to call it.

I believe bull run starts after 50% increase and we did not reached that level at all. Which means that we shouldn't be calling it a bull run at all. We should be calling it a regular increase that happened and now it is over and maybe we will have another regular increase or maybe we won't, that's all we can call this one.

Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 09:35:08 PM

I do agree with you. We do not live in a big enough period where the increase was substantial, the highest we had was from 42k to 48k, which is awesome and I loved it but I can't say that it was a "bull run", if the starting point was 38k, then reached to 48k I could maaaybe say its a start of a bull run but it stopped there as well so it wasn't really a bull run. This is why its obvious that people just got hyped a lot. I mean I can't really blame them neither, we are talking about something that is literally a common thing in crypto, we could have reached 48k and then kept going and do like a %100 increase overall, reach 80k+ prices. We didn't, but we could have because thats what crypto does time to time and people expected the same.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:23:16 AM

Sometimes the best thing we can do is to let the market do its thing, at this point it may seem as if the bulls are back but the strength they have behind them is still on the low side, which means that whether or not we are in a bull market is still not a certainty, so things could always take a turn for the worse and the price could begin to go down once again and we could face a correction, and when we take into account external factors which have nothing to do with the market then predicting the short term tendencies of bitcoin becomes even more difficult.
it is indeed that we must let the market do its thing but also the market is US, remember that there will no action or movement without our contribution , the market alone is nothing if Investors and users like us will not participate in that occasion so yes , let us do the market its thing but we must also do our thing and for what? that is to Buy or sell in this the movement will continue as the main objective of this creation is to help the transacting people and not those who only wanted to Hold and maintain the coin in their pocket.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 04:17:15 AM

Sometimes the best thing we can do is to let the market do its thing, at this point it may seem as if the bulls are back but the strength they have behind them is still on the low side, which means that whether or not we are in a bull market is still not a certainty,
The shared graph above shows how we cans till prove that this is still Bull market and yes I am certain in this because we can see that aside from going other side yet the price is consistently recovering to show us on top .
so things could always take a turn for the worse and the price could begin to go down once again and we could face a correction,
while this is still Bully but what i believe is that correction had already come several times before so why assume that there will another when what we are seeing now is the consistency of the prices.
and when we take into account external factors which have nothing to do with the market then predicting the short term tendencies of bitcoin becomes even more difficult.
What i do believe is that OP is not into short term tendencies instead long term as rising is on the next level and we are only waiting for some added boosting .

Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 07:02:55 AM

There is almost no bear market rally left on the stock exchange market. As much as I'd like to be optimistic, I'm not. It's true that some people will again complain that bitcoin has nothing to do with stocks, but they follow each other. Yes, this quarter should be fascinating to watch. It's not just about making money on the way up, you can also make money on your way down. That's all I'm saying. Support has been tested for quite some time. If it doesn't move soon, it will lose it.  It's probably safe that we have a bit of resistance. The only way to blow through that is with a surge in volume.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 10:11:33 AM

Today the market looks stable and the price movement is only around 2%, unfortunately my prediction was wrong because I believe that the april price is already above $50k, even though the price is still $43k but i'm still optimistic that april can hit $50k.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 11:30:16 AM

Today the market looks stable and the price movement is only around 2%, unfortunately my prediction was wrong because I believe that the april price is already above $50k, even though the price is still $43k but i'm still optimistic that april can hit $50k.
lets not look in just for the day , instead what we must look at is the whole quarter effect because this is what we should take in seriously mate.
there are something we must understand as the value of bitcoin may go up and down but the long term effect is the reason why people are trusting bitcoin.
There is almost no bear market rally left on the stock exchange market.
What would be the concern of Stock exchange market if we are in crypto forum? please try not to relate the stock exchange in crypto trading because it is in different areas .

fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 12:00:36 PM

The price has now started to fall. If the price drops below 42k, we will have to wait for bitcoin to find new support. If next week is a red week, we can expect the price to be around 38k or lower. But I am hoping for positives and for bitcoin to bounce back from 43k.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:02:02 PM

Indeed, the market looks stable, but who knows what will happen in the next few hours. We all want to see bitcoin back to $50k and even more, but we can all be patient and wait because the price is still below $50k, and there is no sign of a significant increase yet. But indeed, the current bitcoin price tends to stay at the level of $43k, and the price doesn't drop too much because if you look at the previous increase, it has gone down deep. But if we talk about the long term, bitcoin still has a chance to return to a higher price. So we have to be patient for a moment and enjoy this moment.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 05:16:33 AM

Indeed, the market looks stable, but who knows what will happen in the next few hours. We all want to see bitcoin back to $50k and even more, but we can all be patient and wait because the price is still below $50k, and there is no sign of a significant increase yet. But indeed, the current bitcoin price tends to stay at the level of $43k, and the price doesn't drop too much because if you look at the previous increase, it has gone down deep. But if we talk about the long term, bitcoin still has a chance to return to a higher price. So we have to be patient for a moment and enjoy this moment.

$50,000 will have to wait, there is no strength in volumes and we have seen the price going down to $43,000. The good thing is that it is holding, but we don't know for how long specially that the traders are somewhat exhausted. So we will see in the next two weeks, we need to get to at least $48,000 again in order to continue our bullish momentum otherwise the price will be stagnated to $40,000 or less.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1416

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 08:39:00 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2023, 11:56:40 PM by STT

Trend over months is good I agree but consider YTD for some direction on BTC rising now.    The price BTC is at right now is the place where weekly bars closed below for almost all this year upto a few weeks ago.   So do we cross that line and lose that gained ground or find it as a low price to ascend from going forward from now.
   Seems we have a pivotal area to observe, about 42349 should be a good reflection for prospects

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 04:49:35 PM

Chain analysis can only help us get a good grasp at how supply moves; but it doesn't give us a clear picture of the potential demand — which is what actually mostly matters when talking about markets. Can't really have accurate expectations with supply alone.
Chain analysis is only part of the guide for us to carry out the analysis and even this becomes a source of reinforcement in decision making, but as you mentioned, it does not make a clear picture of demand, which I think is of particular concern regarding market developments and volatility, due to market reactions really determines how a particular coin can move quickly to the fore

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Pesona1

Activity: 812
Merit: 254

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 05:13:07 PM

The price has now started to fall. If the price drops below 42k, we will have to wait for bitcoin to find new support. If next week is a red week, we can expect the price to be around 38k or lower. But I am hoping for positives and for bitcoin to bounce back from 43k.
After experiencing a correction from the price of $45K some time ago, bitcoin is now moving more stable and I think investors are now starting to be active again in the market, so the volatility of bitcoin in the market is also increasing as the market is getting better, bitcoin price movement is now between $42K-42 ,7K and I think the price is prone to bearish if bitcoin goes down again to $41K and if that happens, it's likely that the bitcoin price will have the potential to breakout again and possibly fall lower than $39K

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:35:11 PM

$50,000 will have to wait, there is no strength in volumes and we have seen the price going down to $43,000. The good thing is that it is holding, but we don't know for how long specially that the traders are somewhat exhausted. So we will see in the next two weeks, we need to get to at least $48,000 again in order to continue our bullish momentum otherwise the price will be stagnated to $40,000 or less.
I would have to say that waiting period would have to be something that is unknown for the time being and that scares people a bit. At the end of the day, we could be at the doors of 50k tomorrow, or we could maybe not reach that level for another 5 months, who knows what will happen? That uncertainty is the reason why there is nothing guaranteed about the current situation, if you do not know what to do then how could you invest accordingly?

You need to know at the very least the price movement or have a prediction about it but if we have none of that then we wouldn't really have any type of situation where we can invest, nor be able to sell if we have any neither.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 10:35:58 PM

This could've served to be a start for new bullish move, but there is also accumulation of big volumes by the whales. With specific time period the market of bitcoin bounced crossing major resistance barriers. It looks like the market is experiencing series of change. This change is expected to make positive impact on the market, but nothing big have changed.

Market prediction is common, everyone come forward with the moving trend, but the reality coincide with very few people's prediction. Even now it has formed the bullish expanding pattern, but there is no big move in the price.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████