Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:07:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nowdays how to get wealthy secret  (Read 417 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 09:14:02 AM

Can't exactly tell what other traders are up to. There are so many people who are buying and selling cryptocurrencies and I don't think there's any way for you to be able to tell exactly that this is what the majority of the people in the market are doing at a time. Unless you're going to say  that you are buying when the price has faced a huge market correction. Which means that you are buying when the price falls or is at a very low rate. And when it increases you start selling.

And while you are doing this, you still have to be very careful so that you don't make these decisions at the wrong time. Just because there's a slight decrease in price doesn't automatically mean that you start buying. You have to back up your decisions with analysis.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 09:39:12 AM

how do u sell what u don't have? Huh

and how am i suppose to do what others aren't, when i don't know what are they not doing? Undecided
Nice answer dude,
But honestly I was expecting the thread to be another one who promotes crypto again over Fiat since it gives anonymity.
I guess the words that OP said has been mention so many times before and it isn't really a secret anymore,
But most of the time now traders tend to Buy the Rumour, Sell the News so they always end up losing their money.

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 09:56:04 AM

I'm wondering if you're rich with these secrets. The OP is looking at this from a personal perspective, and it's really inexperienced. Remember that the news that makes it up is related to the outcome that is about to come, and never be wise in any market, because when you stumble, you will realize that that judgment only deceives your reality. being tempted by the market itself. As for becoming rich, there will be many different formulas for you to apply, but first you need to study the knowledge first.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 10:21:32 AM

I think the most important thing right now is to dare to speculate to get rich quick, some altcoins such as meme coins can go up to thousands of percent per day so it is very interesting if we dare to invest there, of course not all coins have the potential to skyrocket but do DYOR well before investing .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: