Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring: Bitcoin Developer  (Read 1062 times)
Harvey (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 02:46:59 AM

I need somebody who happens to know their way around the Bitcoin software. I desire a clean piece of javascript-based software -- a browser-based client, if you will -- that allows an individual to write a message onto the blockchain with minimal server dependencies. I would highly prefer everything to be ran by the client's machine in full. I want no limitations on the amount of characters one can write thus I will need a fee entrance system that can handle this. I want no proprietary software, restrictions or otherwise. The whole thing will be licensed in the WTFPL License (http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/).

If you are up to the job, PM me with your price.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 02:57:55 AM

so you want to offer a service like this?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 03:00:59 AM

Bitcoin gets more awesome by the minute.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Harvey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 03:04:01 AM

Overpriced. I want to make it far cheaper, if possible. It also has convoluted server requirements that work with email. I want none of that.

I want to make it to where somebody could upload an entire book into the blockchain for no more than the market fee rates.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 03:11:09 AM

Overpriced. I want to make it far cheaper, if possible. It also has convoluted server requirements that work with email. I want none of that.

I want to make it to where somebody could upload an entire book into the blockchain for no more than the market fee rates.

Is this a new alternate blockchain, perhaps LibraryCoin?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Harvey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 03:15:31 AM

Is this a new alternate blockchain, perhaps LibraryCoin?
Heh, no. A new blockchain is unnecessary and lacks real incentive. The current one will serve just fine.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 03:30:51 AM

Do you do a lot of mining?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Harvey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 03:39:25 AM

Long ago when mining only meant a higher score and Spongebob stickers.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2011, 03:56:15 AM

Long ago when mining only meant a higher score and Spongebob stickers.

Cool, just curious. I only mined when it was possible with a pencil and paper (but I used a calculator of course).

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: