Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Occupational hazards of trading crypto  (Read 602 times)
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:48:40 AM

The biggest "occupational hazard" would be getting addicted to crypto trading,just like many people get addicted to online and offline gambling.Addiction could lead to multiple negative symptoms.
I don't think that the term "occupational hazards" fully applies to crypto trading,because crypto trading is not a full-time job and nobody is forcing the crypto traders to stay in front of their PC from nine to five.
Anyway,the possible side effects of staying every day sitting in front of your PC can be
back pain,neck pain,anxiety,obesity(eating more and having less physical activity),insomnia,higher stress levels,depression(after losing too much money).The list is endless.However,those side effects aren't closely related to crypto trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:54:54 AM

If you had a occupation, don't quit it to do trade as a full time. Full time trade is not a easy one. You need to inverse certain amount and get that out with a profit. If you get 5-10 percentage of profit it's enough. But you need find the dump point. Dump point is the point at which all the cryptocurrency started to reduce a huge. When the point is find by you, you no need to worry about the pump or dump. You will not regret for the trade you had involved.
5-10% is really that easy or attainable when you do make out crypto trades which is something that would be too shallow for a crypto trader but if you do stich with stocks or forex then having these

gains does consider you out as a good trader but of course acquiring such skills wouldnt really be that easy or could attain on a short span of time.If you arent sure on your capacity then
better not to rush things up on quitting your day job just because you do go for full time because you cant be sure if you could really able to sustain it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 04:54:14 PM

What can you add to the list of dangers associated with making crypto trading a full time occupation?
Not only on health issues (highblood, lack of sleep, anxiety, impulsive on emotion)
You are also making things un balance like (social, time with your family)
Everything should be balanced and handled well.
Lack of exercise because you are actively watching the moving market then it is one of the culprits of health issues.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 05:06:54 PM

Not only on health issues (highblood, lack of sleep, anxiety, impulsive on emotion)
Lack of exercise because you are actively watching the moving market then it is one of the culprits of health issues.

The biggest harm to the health of traders is caused by nervous stress, which is the basis for other diseases. Therefore, you need to follow the trading strategy, in this case you will save your nerves and rest peacefully at night. After all, this is a time-tested truth: the lower the leverage, the stronger the sleep.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 05:27:28 PM

The biggest harm to the health of traders is caused by nervous stress, which is the basis for other diseases. Therefore, you need to follow the trading strategy, in this case you will save your nerves and rest peacefully at night. After all, this is a time-tested truth: the lower the leverage, the stronger the sleep.
You couldn't sleep at all when you do deal with 50-100x leverage and i have already some experience on that one on where your mind and emotion would be mixing out and in result you could not able to sleep well.
So take the risks which you could  able to deal with and not making yourself having that anxiety and stress overall because if your mind on a certain sate then you would definitely making your body prone to lots
of health risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1678

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 05:38:10 PM

The very first long-term occupational hazard i can think of is the development of High blood pressure...

What can you add to the list of dangers associated with making crypto trading a full time occupation?

I can completely agree with the notion of trading crypto, crypto derivitives or any stocks even, can and will cause high blood pressure. This furthermore can lead to strokes, heart attacks and other serious issues. Too many people treat trading like gambling. So you could say that the same health issues, including addiction and depression, which effects gamblers also are the same conditions which effect traders.

Basically, don't trade with a bad heart and a bad state of mind...

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 05:58:08 PM

I can completely agree with the notion of trading crypto, crypto derivitives or any stocks even, can and will cause high blood pressure. This furthermore can lead to strokes, heart attacks and other serious issues. Too many people treat trading like gambling. So you could say that the same health issues, including addiction and depression, which effects gamblers also are the same conditions which effect traders.

Basically, don't trade with a bad heart and a bad state of mind...

This is why we have to take the kind of risk that we can survive when it fails. Taking this into count, some traders have the believe to make money in trading just few months into trade and they resolve to increase risk appetite. They may be lucky sometimes but definitely not all the times so it is better to go gradually and get there and not to go fast and end up in sick bed or deformed from effect of sickness when they get old.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 06:22:35 PM

The occupational hazard will start with you, and the cause if you make trading a profession. Because it's not timed, the longer you unconsciously bind yourself to it.

So far the trade has not had much of a medical effect on me. It's just that 2 years ago I felt the peak of the social effect and it was also felt by the people around me, I increasingly did not have time for family and relatives.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:24:46 PM

The occupational hazard will start with you, and the cause if you make trading a profession. Because it's not timed, the longer you unconsciously bind yourself to it.

So far the trade has not had much of a medical effect on me. It's just that 2 years ago I felt the peak of the social effect and it was also felt by the people around me, I increasingly did not have time for family and relatives.

This is personal choice, so it is up to you how you will manage your trading activities. Assess your situation if you think you are getting negative impact from this activity. Since this activity is on your own accord, better evaluate things and plan your trading activities that will not deter your health situation. As you are working on your own, it is your responsibility to take care of this matter. But it is true, your health is at risk if you will not take care of your business.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 12:34:38 AM

1. Affecting your eyesight (long exposure on monitor)
2. Emotion (rather impulsive or having that extreme stress)
3. Physical (less exercise.. prone to problems)
These are mainly what I can think of also for the possible bad effect of trading in the long run. Stress can cause many problem, like lack of sleep, bad eating habit and worse, depression.

We are aware that trading is not often about gaining because there are also rainy days if everything didnt go accordimg to planned.

But these things can be avoided or somehow diminish if we can handle ourselves especially our emotions and know how to balance everything to still have a healthy lifestyle.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 04:27:44 PM

These are mainly what I can think of also for the possible bad effect of trading in the long run. Stress can cause many problem, like lack of sleep, bad eating habit and worse, depression.

We are aware that trading is not often about gaining because there are also rainy days if everything didnt go accordimg to planned.

But these things can be avoided or somehow diminish if we can handle ourselves especially our emotions and know how to balance everything to still have a healthy lifestyle.

The above mention hazards can be get to any kind of works to be honest especially if you are in a place or work where you are not feel comfortable and not happy to what you're doing. For me, those cannot be avoided but atleast the possibilities to make it worst can be lessen by having a self limitation on what you're doing. I don't think also that stress can be avoided in trading but atleast we should know how to handle it properly. After all, I was hoping a happy earning to everyone and let's not forget to take care of ourselves too.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 08:16:41 PM

The above mention hazards can be get to any kind of works to be honest especially if you are in a place or work where you are not feel comfortable and not happy to what you're doing. For me, those cannot be avoided but atleast the possibilities to make it worst can be lessen by having a self limitation on what you're doing. I don't think also that stress can be avoided in trading but atleast we should know how to handle it properly. After all, I was hoping a happy earning to everyone and let's not forget to take care of ourselves too.
There are things which it could really be putting you on a situation on where you could really be still affected with stress or shall we say that things becomes unbalanced even you are on your comfort zone or doing

things which is really that having in your passion which i could say that very normal thing to happen.Proper time management and handling out things accordingly is suggested and if you do see that something is

off balanced then try to make out some adjustments on which you wont really be compromising something because it might mold out some problems in the future.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 08:44:03 PM

5-10% is really that easy or attainable when you do make out crypto trades which is something that would be too shallow for a crypto trader but if you do stich with stocks or forex then having these

gains does consider you out as a good trader but of course acquiring such skills wouldnt really be that easy or could attain on a short span of time.If you arent sure on your capacity then
better not to rush things up on quitting your day job just because you do go for full time because you cant be sure if you could really able to sustain it.
The thing is, you could make a 5-10% profit if you know what you are doing, but the consistent part is the difficult part. If you go into crypto trading full time, and try to average even 10% monthly, you could get rich a lot, you do not have to quit your job during the first year.

Even if you start with 100 dollars, in 10 years that would be a lot of money, in 20 years you will be richer than your wildest dreams. That is a HUGE amount to average. Why do people not do it then? Because, it is not easy to achieve and there is a big chance that you will lose money time to time dropping your average a lot lower and then it will take even longer to recover hence why it is not done by everyone.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 08:49:26 PM

The thing is, you could make a 5-10% profit if you know what you are doing, but the consistent part is the difficult part. If you go into crypto trading full time, and try to average even 10% monthly, you could get rich a lot, you do not have to quit your job during the first year.

Even if you start with 100 dollars, in 10 years that would be a lot of money, in 20 years you will be richer than your wildest dreams. That is a HUGE amount to average. Why do people not do it then? Because, it is not easy to achieve and there is a big chance that you will lose money time to time dropping your average a lot lower and then it will take even longer to recover hence why it is not done by everyone.
You would  able to realize it along the way that dealing with this one isnt something simple and its true that the main problem here is on how to maintain it even though not on daily basis but on monthly
basis.You cant just let on having $100 capital as for people would really make use bigger amounts for faster accumulation which i could say a very wrong mindset to have but usually this had been the case and thats the potential cause of some problems on your future trades and as for health dealing then everything should be balance and not off track.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 11:42:36 PM

For a full time trader who stare at the charts 24/7 will soon have spinal problems, visual defects and probably obesity. But people don't really care as long as they are getting richer because when you have money you won't be worrying about your future so you can think and act how to overcome everything once you made money.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 03:19:30 AM

The very first long-term occupational hazard i can think of is the development of High blood pressure...

Stress. That may lead to pouring the madness to other people, next to it is losing friends and family.
Lack of sleep may cause long-term insomnia.
Mostly, will be mental problems. I am not even a full-time trader but I felt it before. Especially on the day of selling out where you want to maximize the profits that you will make. It will wake you up every 5 minutes or worse it won't let you sleep at all. There must be discipline in trading to avoid health problems.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 07:31:30 PM

I think there is the risk of sight. A trader especially day trader and scalper are use to being under watch of their trade orders and that is meaning staying under the rays of the phone screen or computer/laptop. So this is an effect, even at the moment if you don't use glasses as protection, you are at risk.
People more than ever are looking at a computer or smartphone screen almost all day, and while those screens have been optimized to use the least amount of energy at the same time the light they emit is incredibly damaging to your eyes.

So there are only two options, to reduce our usage of those devices or to buy one of those glasses that filter that light and that allow you to protect your eyesight, since most likely this will become a massive health issue in the future if we do not take care of it while we can.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 08:09:01 PM

For a full time trader who stare at the charts 24/7 will soon have spinal problems, visual defects and probably obesity. But people don't really care as long as they are getting richer because when you have money you won't be worrying about your future so you can think and act how to overcome everything once you made money.
You bet and said it right.

This is the current situation of many today. Sitting long hours without standing up and do some stretching and experience those problems that you've mentioned.

They don't matter as long as everyone is making huge money not just from trading and anything related to crypto that will require them long hours of sitting and focusing to what they do.

Signature for rent
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 09:12:00 PM

You bet and said it right.

This is the current situation of many today. Sitting long hours without standing up and do some stretching and experience those problems that you've mentioned.

They don't matter as long as everyone is making huge money not just from trading and anything related to crypto that will require them long hours of sitting and focusing to what they do.
Majority would really be having that mindset that whatever health issues that it could potentially imposed as long they could earn big money or profits then it wouldnt really be that an issue but actually

people should really be mindful when it comes to this kind of behavior because whats money if you health is at risk or in problem which isnt worth and be mindful or its better for everything to be balanced not not compromising your health.

Health is much more important because if you dont put importance to it then those profits you had made will really be just used for possible hospitalization or with some medication.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2022, 01:57:25 AM

Mine would be eyes issues, cryptocurrency traders spend so much time on the screen that they're liable to have some eye issue in the future. How to avoid this is knowing how to adjust your phone or laptop screen brightness to reduce the impact of light from the screens of your device on your eyes. Minimize you screen time and also you can also get a reading glasses to prevent your eyes from having direct contact with the lights from your screen.

Another hazard which I can think of is 'the miss out on potential future gains that the project invest in could have given in the long run. While this isn't a health issue, it still a financial issue. History has proven time without number that the best better of achieving financial freedom in the space is just by holding (investing) instead of trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████