Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coins will explode in 2022?
XRP (XRP) - 4 (4.4%)
Terra (LUNA) - 7 (7.7%)
Cardano (ADA) - 6 (6.6%)
Solana (SOL) - 11 (12.1%)
Avalance (AVAX) - 3 (3.3%)
Polkadot (DOT) - 1 (1.1%)
Shiba Inu (SHIB) - 9 (9.9%)
Polygon (MATIC) - 13 (14.3%)
Cosmos (ATOM) - 5 (5.5%)
Chainlink (LINK) - 2 (2.2%)
Uniswap (UNI) - 0 (0%)
TRON (TRX) - 3 (3.3%)
Algorand (ALGO) - 2 (2.2%)
Decentraland (MANA) - 3 (3.3%)
ApeCoin (APE) - 7 (7.7%)
The Sandbox (SAND) - 5 (5.5%)
Axie Infinity (AXS) - 0 (0%)
Tezos (XTZ) - 1 (1.1%)
Aave (AAVE) - 1 (1.1%)
Flow (FLOW) - 0 (0%)
Gala (GALA) - 3 (3.3%)
Enjin Coin (ENJ) - 2 (2.2%)
Chiliz (CHZ) - 3 (3.3%)
SushiSwap (SUSHI) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 57

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins will explode in 2022?  (Read 1670 times)
Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 07:29:07 AM

I personally feel POLYGON, GALA, TRX, XRP will be explode in 2022 especially TRX and XRP that's really quite for long time and their is no amazing news for the community either but beside a trx i also wanted to extend the list by adding coins like KDA, BICO, KILT PROTOCOL,ICP  but at the end All depend upon the King of the Market 👑BTC and hope the war also end the major problem is with crypto most of the country like India had really a suspicious behaviour towards Crypto so let's hope if all these think is managed then definetly no one stop crypto 🚀

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poonam8288
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 07:52:54 AM

This is a good poll. Because a lot of my long neck coins are included here. By the end of 2022, I'm getting a good idea of what people think of this coin. So I see, investors are voting for Siba, Matic, Solana and Luna. And I think by the end of 2022 all this will go up a lot.

HotFriesCoin.com                 
THE FIRST STABLE PROGRESSIVE COIN
Values Increases ▲   Never Decreases ✖
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 05:40:35 AM

This is a good poll. Because a lot of my long neck coins are included here. By the end of 2022, I'm getting a good idea of what people think of this coin. So I see, investors are voting for Siba, Matic, Solana and Luna. And I think by the end of 2022 all this will go up a lot.
I would exclude Shiba Inu because the token will be very difficult to get a big pump or get a lot of price increases in the market, but apart from that I personally also strongly believe that if the market continues to have very good conditions, the potential for altcoins to increase will also increase. more in the market.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 06:32:49 AM

I am choosing two coins which I hope that they will perform well 8n 2022. Both coins are for long term
 Your list of token included top coins and at firsts dwas difficult for me to choose.
First coin that I hope will explode is Polkadot. Reason is obvious that they are working on Web 3.0 and Parachain will make it to explode.
Second coin I will choose Gala from list. Gala already showed his potential in Metaverse trend but still I believe that it will explode more in future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 06:44:51 AM

I would exclude Shiba Inu because the token will be very difficult to get a big pump or get a lot of price increases in the market, but apart from that I personally also strongly believe that if the market continues to have very good conditions, the potential for altcoins to increase will also increase. more in the market.
That's right it's better not to have high expectations of meme coins because it's just a waste of time,
especially if you see the price of Bitcoin going up, the altcoin market will also follow.
but for now, the market conditions are not really stable, the trend is still up and down and it's better to keep abreast of developments and continue to analyze

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 762

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 06:45:33 AM

Which of these coins have the highest chance to 3x, 5x or even 10x in 2022? You can vote twice.

I am kind of curious about the development of ApeCoin (had a rough start though).

But curious about the Polygon and Shiba Inu. If you look closely at the year 2021, you can see that Polyon or Matic was about 0.02$ at the beginning of 2021 and about 3 $ towards the end.  And even if I talk about Shiba Inu, I will say it like Matic. I think matic will reach a good amount towards the end of the year. I am very optimistic about it. Although 2022 is expected to be bearish.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 09:02:37 AM

There are still not many who choose GALA, for some reason even though GALA is a very good project,
because GALA has entered the category where Fomo people, yup, Play To Earn, NFTs, and Gaming,
you can check on coinmarketcap, and prove what I said ,
The price of the GALA is still relatively cheap, because at $0.2 it is a low price for GALA,
I believe in the future GALA can reach $2. But in 2022 maybe $1 first.

naimeris

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 10:11:19 AM

PunkPanda is not just a chat app.
You will also have access to other security services such as file sharing, video conferencing, as well as cool games, NFTs, digital wallets, and other opportunities such as DeFi pools and staking that can generate income. This is genius.
Thesabutay

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 11:04:32 AM

The De-Fi sphere never ceases to amaze me. The Fanfury platform allows users to create teams, participate in large prize pools, as well as face-to-face matches to receive rewards in the form of FURY tokens, which can then be exchanged for fiat currency.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 09:15:05 AM

That's right it's better not to have high expectations of meme coins because it's just a waste of time,
especially if you see the price of Bitcoin going up, the altcoin market will also follow.
but for now, the market conditions are not really stable, the trend is still up and down and it's better to keep abreast of developments and continue to analyze
I see now the market conditions are starting to look a bit stable after a slight decline in all coins but strangely memecoin is increasing a lot even though it doesn't last long, so is this a sign that the market will get a good pump slowly this year in every coin on the market?
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 06:12:32 PM

Which of these coins have the highest chance to 3x, 5x or even 10x in 2022? You can vote twice.

I am kind of curious about the development of ApeCoin (had a rough start though).
All of the above? Aside from a few ones, I am guessing that we are going to see stuff that will be quite good, the market being high is the main reason for that and I believe that it will continue to be like that for a long time as well.

The best part about it is the fact that crypto is not just limited to one project, when bitcoin goes up, ethereum goes up too, and bnb goes up too, and others goes up too. There will be a few that will not go up, and that is understandable because you can't have 100% of them go up, there will be some that faces some situation and that will result with bad stuff in the long run. Its mainly if the market is up, "almost" all of them will be up.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2022, 06:39:25 PM

If only bull trend still happens this 2022, then coins like Sand, Avax, Solana, Terra, mana will definitely do some more massive bullish for a x2-x5 on minimum. Dips are the best times to buy these coins for a quick gain at least 50% after dip. These are also good for long term.
Irazzzta

Activity: 556
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 07:08:00 PM

I chose SHIBA INU and Polygon whose price will increase 3x to 5x in 2022. Actually if I may add polling options, I will choose DOGE whose price will increase 3x in 2022. I chose Doge because Elon Musk might again give effect to the development of Doge after buying most of Twitter's holdings.

I'm also curious about APE, maybe it will make a new surprise from NFT token.
bitcrystal

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:56:24 PM

Many of the metaverse coins in this list will do well both short and long term. The real question should be a prediction of when exactly bullish season will return? For now are still in a more likely dip scenes than moon. You will be surprised at what will happen to this coins when the bull returns. Avax will do super well.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 05:35:46 AM

My investment is not on the list
Try search #leos
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 06:38:38 AM

If only bull trend still happens this 2022, then coins like Sand, Avax, Solana, Terra, mana will definitely do some more massive bullish for a x2-x5 on minimum. Dips are the best times to buy these coins for a quick gain at least 50% after dip. These are also good for long term.

Definitely, bull trend will still happen before the end of 2022 for Sand, Avax, Solana, Terra and Mana investors to start earning something good from their investment. This is an opportunity for traders to invest a huge amount of capital on those coins, not to miss their future benefits because their price is preparing to increase higher in the market for both short team traders and long term traders to have something reasonable to achieve before the end of this year 2022.No doubt, these coins price will soon increase higher before the end of this month of April for people to begin to experience the positive impact of those coins in the community.

taylankapan

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 02:21:43 PM

Just trust that Fanfury goes beyond simple fantasy sports as it creates a multi-faceted sports ecosystem for users. It is very cool.
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 02:53:14 PM

Solana (SOL) and also Polygon (MATIC) I think have a greater chance of developing in 2022 than other coins.
apart from that, of course, we all have different views on a coin for future predictions, but in my opinion the development carried out by SOL and also MATIC is very possible for these two coins to reach their highest prices. and currently the prices of the two coins tend to be low and it is very likely that we can take big profits if we enter at this time and to reach 5x I think it will be very easy, maybe I predict it can reach 10x or more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 05:05:22 PM

In my opinion, the two coins that have the potential to increase by 5 to 10 are Avalance and Solana. Two coins are being targeted by investors. It's just that now is not the right time to pump.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tokyohd

Activity: 352
Merit: 18

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 06:24:27 PM

I chose Shiba Inu coin because I think the future of Shiba Inu coin is very bright. The coin is already listed on RobinHood, the world's number one crypto exchanger. This is likely to get better in the future. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: