Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for flights and video and business  (Read 66 times)
i_am_viral (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 04:57:53 PM

Intending to go to Germany to the world's largest fitness expo, wanna see how much and what kinda exposure I can give to my business endfb.com

I've done this advertisement for coinpoker.com https://youtu.be/le0UQ_lOGGo and boosted it to for 3 days on Facebook, but they are a tuff crowd to please.

Now imma need to do a 2 ND advertisement for a company and endfb.com is a pretty advanced business that is now close to receiving over a 1000 visitors for a second month and in the earliest stages still with massive growth a head.

It has a first valid advertisement now that can pay anybody 15€ + euros

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2022, 09:05:15 PM

Intending to go to Germany to the world's largest fitness expo, wanna see how much and what kinda exposure I can give to my business endfb.com

I've done this advertisement for coinpoker.com https://youtu.be/le0UQ_lOGGo and boosted it to for 3 days on Facebook, but they are a tuff crowd to please.

Now imma need to do a 2 ND advertisement for a company and endfb.com is a pretty advanced business that is now close to receiving over a 1000 visitors for a second month and in the earliest stages still with massive growth a head.

and this belongs to the lending section because of?

you keep trying to write about your business here in the landing section, also, why do you think it is important to let us know about your desire to go to an expo in Germany?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
i_am_viral (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 11:25:24 PM

and this belongs to the lending section because of?

you keep trying to write about your business here in the landing section, also, why do you think it is important to let us know about your desire to go to an expo in Germany?

Some of my memories keep coming back, one being that the gates foundation rolled out COVID-19 as to block the people connecting and gathering

Why it's important for you to know about Germany expo with 140.000 visitors ? It is not for you, but it was blocked for me because I would of destroyed Facebook in a week there
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 11:38:13 AM

Why it's important for you to know about Germany expo with 140.000 visitors ? It is not for you, but it was blocked for me because I would of destroyed Facebook in a week there

I hear that. really disturbing.
is it really true that Facebook is changing its name because of you? Now they changed their name to Meta I don't know if you know about that information, and in this way, they try to save their business from your superpowers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
i_am_viral (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 12:39:30 PM

I hear that. really disturbing.
is it really true that Facebook is changing its name because of you? Now they changed their name to Meta I don't know if you know about that information, and in this way, they try to save their business from your superpowers.

I am well aware yes, I am blasting the Facebook executives who don't have a big following and who try to be on social media and asking them for 10 million dollars to take away the domain and stop my business

Some people like Dustin Moskowitz ( do founder of Facebook) and their top lawyer and judge have blocked me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: