Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] REACOIN (REAN) - YescryptR16 - No premine - No ICO - Fair launch full POW  (Read 1269 times)
MiningCoinsPool (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 01:19:28 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2022, 03:27:40 PM by MiningCoinsPool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
murkapool

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 04:42:47 PM

Rea Coin now available on:

MurkaPool.it

https://www.murkapool.it/

Stratum:
stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:6337

Miner Command Line:
-a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:6337 -u <walletaddress> -p c=REAC

Fees:
0.3 % - Shared Mining
0.3 % - Solo Mining

Payout:
Min. 1 REAC every 30 minutes

Peers list:
addnode=140.82.11.56:7997
addnode=66.135.0.156:7997
addnode=103.249.70.56:7987
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:07:00 PM

To possibly survive this coin, what are your activities that you are targeting this year to accomplish?
There are countless alt projects already, and most of them just die down naturally.
I do agree that this has no premine, no ICO, so people should not have big expectations.
However, do you think you have something that can at least give this project a longer life than most?
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 12:01:48 PM

Genesis Block was 10 days ago.

In the first year will be mined the 50% of total supply.

You upload the entire Github from cero.... but its a Bitcoin Fork with 5 commits.

No thanks.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 01:12:08 PM

Was this coin really an amount mined a few days ago? When will there be any exchanges? What is the purpose of Reacoin?
MiningCoinsPool (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 03:01:15 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2022, 08:41:01 PM by MiningCoinsPool

Was this coin really an amount mined a few days ago? When will there be any exchanges? What is the purpose of Reacoin?

Hello, the coin officially started yesterday. There was a few blocks mined (until block height 120 approximately) in order to secure the chain with a first checkpoint - that checkpoint will validate the first mined block (block height 1 ) and genesis block as well.
Also, the block maturity is set to 100 blocks, so it required to mine over 101 blocks to do so.
Then there is the CSV and SegWit consensus and protocols respectively which had to be activated in order to protect the blockchain, we had to mine once again over 100 blocks to do so.

Also, a few more blocks were mined (approximately 20 or 15) to test the mining process in the official mining pools.

No cryptocoin should officially start at block height 0 to the public without doing the steps mentioned above, it would be insecure and even if the consensus and protocol explained were implemented into the code itself (like from an early version of Bitcoin or Litecoin) it would still be insecure to launch the project without at least 1 checkpoint.
Otherwise it would create separated chains into the same network, and would be a disaster.

Also, note that those blocks to install those explained protocols were mined with a very low hashrate, without increasing the network difficulty. So the community officially started with the smallest network difficulty's possible value, for a fair launch.

Regarding the purpose of the project and the exchange listing, please take a look at the whitepaper, available from the website, thank you!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 06:14:31 AM

I'm really hoping that you can answer @TimeTeller's question as it is important to know. I'd also like to know your competitive advantage, because to be honest, without a clear competitive advantages, what your project offered can actually be replaced by hundreds of other similar projects
MiningCoinsPool (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 12:41:22 PM

To possibly survive this coin, what are your activities that you are targeting this year to accomplish?
There are countless alt projects already, and most of them just die down naturally.
I do agree that this has no premine, no ICO, so people should not have big expectations.
However, do you think you have something that can at least give this project a longer life than most?

Hello, there are the roadmap and the whitepaper available on the website https://reacoin.io/ thank you!
MiningCoinsPool (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 12:41:43 PM

I'm really hoping that you can answer @TimeTeller's question as it is important to know. I'd also like to know your competitive advantage, because to be honest, without a clear competitive advantages, what your project offered can actually be replaced by hundreds of other similar projects

Hello, there are the roadmap and the whitepaper available on the website https://reacoin.io/ thank you!
TacoSimp

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 03:53:45 PM

As far as I can tell, this is simply a bitcoin fork that has been reskinned.  Why they decided to publish the github repo without it being apparent it was forked from bitcoin is sussy.  No acknowledgement of being a clone, no new features or anything differentiating to see.  Meh, moving on.

The world would be a better place if everyone would cite their sources.
MiningCoinsPool (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 05:32:03 PM

As far as I can tell, this is simply a bitcoin fork that has been reskinned.  Why they decided to publish the github repo without it being apparent it was forked from bitcoin is sussy.  No acknowledgement of being a clone, no new features or anything differentiating to see.  Meh, moving on.

The world would be a better place if everyone would cite their sources.

Thank you for taking the time to write a constructive critic, always appreciated  Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 06:26:33 PM

I didn't mean to be rude but... by "whitepaper" you mean the one pager that's barely explain anything? I can quote your entire "whitepaper" minus the tokenomy (which just contributes a few extra lines to the total lines in the document) that I deemed unnecessary for the topic I raise

Introduction
REACOIN is a centralized coin developed with a total supply of 50,000,000 (50 million). Most of the supply circulating between the REA users. The company behind the product is completely transparent and official.

REACOIN has no premined coins, no ICO and no presale for a fair launch!

What is Reacoin?
REACOIN is a coin that was made to put the money back into the hands of the people who matter the most, the consumers.
REACOIN will be used to replace the USD in making purchases with anything that is connected to the REA Brand and eventually even things outside of
the REA Brand.

The REACOIN will be used as money in May or June. Consumers will be able to buy things such as clothes, training sessions, food and much more. When
the product is bought the money will be instantly transferred to the REACOIN building up its volume, so as REA Brand grows the REACOIN grows.
REA Brand this year is on track this year to surpass 16,000 clients just for the training part of the Brand alone, each client will be paying a minimum 100
which will be 1.6 million going into the coin every month. That’s not counting the food, the healthy drinks, and also the clothing part of the Brand.
REA Brand also will be opening 20 basketball and training gyms this year that REACOIN will be the only currency allowed at the gyms and when someone
does pay in cash the money will be transferred right into the coin.

NFT’s are also on the way and will be a big part of our future here at REA. The NFT’s will be used for different custom apparel that will be designed uniquely to the persons measurements.
Also we will have all our gyms designed with different NFT patterns and designs to make a basketball/fitness gym also a NFT basketball or fitness museum.

Conclusion

The REACOIN is connected to the REA Brand, so the REACOIN will succeed because the REA Brand is already succeeding and will be even bigger and better as the months and years go on.

But if we have to make do with this material, first question come from your very first paragraph. Transparent and official how? I don't see any details about team on your WP or website, and I can't track how official your company is because you didn't tell us on what country do you register yourself
MiningCoinsPool (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 08:50:01 PM

I didn't mean to be rude but... by "whitepaper" you mean the one pager that's barely explain anything? I can quote your entire "whitepaper" minus the tokenomy (which just contributes a few extra lines to the total lines in the document) that I deemed unnecessary for the topic I raise

But if we have to make do with this material, first question come from your very first paragraph. Transparent and official how? I don't see any details about team on your WP or website, and I can't track how official your company is because you didn't tell us on what country do you register yourself

You are welcome to join the discord or telegram group to talk about these  with the project's owner for I am the developer. Thank you!
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 09:25:55 PM

likes Reacoin  Cool

good to mine with cpu  Grin

nvidia (ccminer) is available  Shocked

unfortunately no amd gpu miner  Cry
Will AMD GPU Miner come in the future..  Huh
MiningCoinsPool (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 09:45:46 PM

likes Reacoin  Cool

good to mine with cpu  Grin

nvidia (ccminer) is available  Shocked

unfortunately no amd gpu miner  Cry
Will AMD GPU Miner come in the future..  Huh

Hopefully it will. This is something I cannot develop by myself unfortunately.
However, the yescryptR16 can have a decent hashrate for the latest AMD ryzen and Intel generations, almost as much as the GPU for both AMD and Nvidia (depending of the model of course, GPU still remain superior on hashrate, but barely.)
So if you can mine with your CPU in the meantime, that may be worth it!  
Join us on the discord for further assistance about how to configure your miner also!
Bacardi Toni

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:00:24 PM

I think this is one of the best prepared coins in a long time. Everything worked when the mining started. After a very short time, the coin was also available on many pools.
I can say that you have a very competent team!
Great work!  Smiley
MiningCoinsPool (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:57:27 PM

I think this is one of the best prepared coins in a long time. Everything worked when the mining started. After a very short time, the coin was also available on many pools.
I can say that you have a very competent team!
Great work!  Smiley

Much appreciated, thank you sir!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:20:49 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 03:47:31 PM by Miiike

You are welcome to join the discord or telegram group to talk about these  with the project's owner for I am the developer. Thank you!

Why not here? As a team who claimed to be translate transparent, I can't see why you refrained yourself from providing the information here and people has to go to discord just to get their hand into this info

Edit: autocorrect
truestorybro

Activity: 9
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 02:46:06 PM

========= SCAM COIN ALERT =========

These developers do nothing but PoW pump-n-dump schemes.
1. They fork a coin and create a website in 5mins on wordpress
2. enlist it to Exbitron exchange / hivebeewallet and massively dump it
3. Developers disappear
4. Create a new coin

Azimuth7

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 11:25:29 AM

Why different symbols of the name of the coin on the mining sites? REA REAC REAN
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: