Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gobrrrrrr  (Read 618 times)
Frank AlpenCoin (OP)

Activity: 517
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 10:07:20 AM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1), ChiBitCTy (1), dkbit98 (1), MoparMiningLLC (1)

Dear Bitcointalk Community,

Let me introduce you to the GoBTCrrrrr store.

This austrian bitcoiner offers 3D prints for sovereign individuals and other bitcoin related things ( SeedSigner kits and components, enclosures for nodes, art prints & bitcoin gadgets.).

https://www.gobrrr.me/

Cheers and have a nice day.

Frank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 2180

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 11:17:24 AM

awesome! love to see other 3d printers popping out!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
krogoth

Activity: 1204
Merit: 135

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 11:47:53 AM
Merited by Frank AlpenCoin (1)

Love the website and the items offered! Does he do custom designed 3d figurines? Would love to make my company logo into a 3D figurine.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
markinaz

Activity: 405
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 01:19:50 PM

I am trying to place an order for a few of the Alpen Coins and cannot find the United States listed as a region.  It shows for US Minor Outlying Islands only, and if I select that the shipping seems quite a bit high for the coins.

Anyone else having the same issue?

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 02:20:52 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2022, 03:08:07 PM by MoparMiningLLC

I am trying to place an order for a few of the Alpen Coins and cannot find the United States listed as a region.  It shows for US Minor Outlying Islands only, and if I select that the shipping seems quite a bit high for the coins.

Anyone else having the same issue?

not sure, I always got mine direct from alpencoin.ch but they are sold out there - it could be that he doesnt ship to the US - I will ask him directly and update my post shortly.

edit:

I asked him and yes he has disabled shipping to the US - but he says he reached out to you directly via email @markzellers

further edit:

he has enabled shipping for all but the seedsigner/seedmint items (he does not want to compete with them here in the US)

Mine BTC @ kano.is
GoBrrr.me

Activity: 17
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 03:24:07 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (4), MoparMiningLLC (1), Frank AlpenCoin (1)

Hi all!

I'm Patrick from GoBTCrrr.me.

Shipping to the US should work now except for SeedSigner Products and SeedMint Plates, please visit the SeedSigner Square Shop if you're interested in ordering those. The plan is to make the SeedSigner as broadly available as possible while supporting the project, which is the reason for this decision.

I know shipping to the US is expensive, I don't profit on shipping and always try to bring the rates down. It's always a trade-off between speed and cost, we can offer DHL Express and Austrian Post priority parcels. DHL really is very fast, with around 7 - 8 days max to the USA, Austrian Post can take from 2 to 4 weeks.

I'll try to come back to this thread regularly in case any questions pop up.

Cheers and keep on stacking!  Grin

edit: In case you tried before, and it didn't work. Clear your cache.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2973

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 03:25:19 PM

Thanks for sharing Frank.  I have added this site to my list here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124662.msg50317188#msg50317188

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 03:31:09 PM

Hi all!

I'm Patrick from GoBTCrrr.me.

Shipping to the US should work now except for SeedSigner Products and SeedMint Plates, please visit the SeedSigner Square Shop if you're interested in ordering those. The plan is to make the SeedSigner as broadly available as possible while supporting the project, which is the reason for this decision.

I know shipping to the US is expensive, I don't profit on shipping and always try to bring the rates down. It's always a trade-off between speed and cost, we can offer DHL Express and Austrian Post priority parcels. DHL really is very fast, with around 7 - 8 days max to the USA, Austrian Post can take from 2 to 4 weeks.

I'll try to come back to this thread regularly in case any questions pop up.

Cheers and keep on stacking!  Grin

edit: In case you tried before, and it didn't work. Clear your cache.

good to see you here @Patrick!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
markinaz

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 03:48:10 PM

Thanks Patrick, I wanted to confirm it worked great, I placed my order.  Happy to support your site.

Next up, I love the full node kit. I was in El Salvador about a month ago and most of the fellow BTC travelers were running their own, I now feel obligated.

Thanks!

Mark
GoBrrr.me

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 03:49:07 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2022, 04:10:23 PM by GoBrrr.me

Thanks MoparMining and thank you, Frank, for posting initially, I should have done this sooner!

Order is confirmed, thanks Mark, and yes by all means, all Bitcoiners should run a Node.

I don't see where it's been asked, but yes, I love to do custom designs. You can contact me via the form on the website or via Telegram --> @Patrick_gobrrr

edit 1:

I can't reply this fast because I'm limited to a post per 360secs. Thanks for all the love.

Love the website and the items offered! Does he do custom designed 3d figurines? Would love to make my company logo into a 3D figurine.

edit 2:

There you are! Yes, I'd love to if I can deliver what you desire. I'm better with geometric models than organic modeling, but I have 2 very talented 3d modelers on hand for that!

edit 3:

If you order from us and have special wishes or shipping requirements, the order notes field is there for a reason. We respect opsec, and I'm always happy to help in that regard. Use PGP if you must, the key is on the website.
GoBrrr.me

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 05:15:28 PM

Here's a discount code for you lovely people, first come, first served:

"GoBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" without the ""
markinaz

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 05:34:19 PM

Crap, I jumped the gun by being first... lol
GoBrrr.me

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 05:58:11 PM

Crap, I jumped the gun by being first... lol

Fixed. Wink
Frank AlpenCoin (OP)

Activity: 517
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:29:47 PM

Welcome Patrick!
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 6975

SATOCHIP.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 12:16:50 PM

Nice work with gobrrr website and I knew about it for some time as I am following SeedSigner project, but what I didn't know is that owner of this website is also a bitcointalk member Wink
Interesting that full kits (Open Pill and Orange Pill) for SeedSigner can be purchased from this website, including Rapsberry Pi Zero, Screen with all other parts and video instructions for assembling.
What I would like to see is those cool new SeedSigner cases that are popping up recently, but it's not always easy to find .stl files for them Smiley
Good to see both onchain and lightning payment are available for payments with BtcPayServer.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
GoBrrr.me

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 07:12:45 PM
Merited by dkbit98 (1)

Thanks dkbit98, it seemed fitting to make an account for the shop now  Cheesy

If someone has any suggestions or constructive criticism for my shop, I'm always happy to improve, as I'm just at the start of this journey.
When I started building the first few SeedSigners, sourcing the parts wasn't easy at all, and they naturally became cheaper, the more parts I ordered. So it evolved from offering cases only, to what it is now. Every sale supports the SeedSigner development fund, and people seem to appreciate the effort.

The STL for the LilPill is shared here:  "https://twitter.com/_cybernomad/status/1481090392632147970?s=20&t=1VHwbSrEb2fcByd7DI8fMQ".

If possible, I'd love to offer more of those cool new cases people have designed, especially the one from @designbtc. But I don't want to profit from other people's open source designs without their consent. I can contact the designers, if they agree I'd be more than happy to offer their cases as well.

Honest question to the community, should I just ditch paypal right now on the spot? I'd very much appreciate your opinions.
dkbit98
Legendary

SATOCHIP.io

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2022, 12:16:39 PM

Wow! That is a one great looking case for SeedSigner, it's smaller than original and I like it much more than orange pill case.

If possible, I'd love to offer more of those cool new cases people have designed, especially the one from @designbtc. But I don't want to profit from other people's open source designs without their consent. I can contact the designers, if they agree I'd be more than happy to offer their cases as well.
You can always print those cases and post a link below to .stl files.
Some people don't have 3dprinters or they are lazy to find local 3d printer shop, so there is nothing bad if they buy them from you.

Honest question to the community, should I just ditch paypal right now on the spot? I'd very much appreciate your opinions.
No, I don't think you should remove option for Paypal payments (even if I am not a fan of PP).
People love to have choice when they want to purchase stuff, and there could always be some issues with other payments methods, for example high fees for Bitcoin.
Better think that some people maybe want to buy SeedSigner with fiat money so they can start using Bitcoin later.
I would want to enable as much payment options as possible, if it was my shop Wink

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
BobbyCoins
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 64

₿ THE CHANGE

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 12:14:32 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 12:42:18 PM by BobbyCoins

THX for sharing, Frank!

I instantly ordered some of the 'AlpenCoin DIY Kits' which are still available (bargain hunters really should have a look at it): https://www.gobrrr.me/product/alpencoin-diy-kit
Since I live in the same country where the shop is located, the delivery time was correspondingly short and everything worked perfectly.

@ Patrick / GoBrrr.me: Ditching paypal (or other FIAT payment methods) will shrink your customer base massively => paying in FIAT is -let's say- 'easier' for the Bitcoin-hearted-customer than giving away precious Bitcoins.
You can go "full Bitcoin only payments" once you've created an outstanding piece of art or somehow reached cult status maybe by doing limited editions (where you can proof the limitation)... which kinda works against the 3D printing mentality which I'm getting from your posts/shop/etc.
And even when you've created such an artwork/collectible: by making it purchaseable with Bitcoin only you'd cut out an immense part of interested buyers.

Or as an Austrian saying goes: There is still a lot of water running down the Danube before Hyper-Bitcoinization happens.
GoBrrr.me

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 08:53:20 PM

Wow! That is a one great looking case for SeedSigner, it's smaller than original and I like it much more than orange pill case.

I'm printing a few right now, and I've also been in contact with the creator, and he has no problem with me selling the cases. I'll update this thread once they're available in the shop. The best part about this case is the access to the SD card without having to take it apart.

You can always print those cases and post a link below to .stl files.
Some people don't have 3dprinters or they are lazy to find local 3d printer shop, so there is nothing bad if they buy them from you.

Yes, of course, that's a very good point.

No, I don't think you should remove option for Paypal payments (even if I am not a fan of PP).
People love to have choice when they want to purchase stuff, and there could always be some issues with other payments methods, for example high fees for Bitcoin.
Better think that some people maybe want to buy SeedSigner with fiat money so they can start using Bitcoin later.
I would want to enable as much payment options as possible, if it was my shop Wink

Thanks for your input! It further strengthens my belief that it's in no way wrong to charge fiat in the Bitcoin space, which some may or may not want to make one believe.

@BobbyCoins

Thanks for the order and the first review in this forum, very much appreciated. That's my new favorite Austrian saying.
And yes, a few of the Alpencoin DIY Kits are still available. More are coming soon, hopefully.

Last but not least, the newest product on GoBrrr.me is a full fledged Bitcoin & Lightning Network node kit including a customizable case and hardware.
dkbit98
Legendary

SATOCHIP.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 03:29:59 PM

Thanks for your input! It further strengthens my belief that it's in no way wrong to charge fiat in the Bitcoin space, which some may or may not want to make one believe.
You can tell those people who are thinking that you should use exclusively Bitcoin for accepting payments, to try and live their everyday life only using Bitcoin, and see how far they will go like that  Cheesy
I am all for adoption of Bitcoin and adding it as optional payment everywhere, but I would never force people to use only only thing, but rather give them the option to choose.

One small request from me to you, if you can please add .STL files for SeedSigner cases in Download section, or at least post a link to original files, if they are open source.
For closed source special cases some people suggested to add paid .stl files that can be downloaded and printed at home.
I see you currently have only SeedHider and Steuerkreuz Control pad posted there.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████