Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love Bitcoin and how about you?  (Read 267 times)
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 10:17:12 PM

Who wouldn't love what boost their finances???
Even if not for anyother reason, everyone would definitely love Bitcoin for that singular fact.

Regardless of that, they're still other varying reasons why one should love Bitcoin, it's safe from third party's invasion and the value it creates
The fact that Bitcoin is helping people to grow financially people will love it and talk good things about it, bitcoin is so really and reliable that's the reason why people love Bitcoin,  people trust Bitcoin to invest in bitcoin.
Ahli38

Activity: 868
Merit: 748

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 01:15:04 AM

Who wouldn't love what boost their finances???
Even if not for anyother reason, everyone would definitely love Bitcoin for that singular fact.

Regardless of that, they're still other varying reasons why one should love Bitcoin, it's safe from third party's invasion and the value it creates
Of course so far I think people like Bitcoin because of its value. This makes it special, apart from being the first generation of blockchains. I think Bitcoin has changed the state of the economy of many people including myself. Therefore I also like Bitcoin, so far my target is also to collect as many Bitcoins as possible. I do this by trading and certainly in this forum. So actually Bitcoin has a lot of benefits than losses, and it has been proven. Although many countries prohibit it, I think Bitcoin will continue to grow because Bitcoin cannot be regulated except for outside rules related to government.
like you said. indeed bitcoin has more advantages and disadvantages than disadvantages. people who don't like bitcoin yet. that's because they don't really know bitcoin. because there is a saying "if you don't know, then you don't love". and it is proven now that many people know bitcoin. more and more like it. even countries have started to legalize it. such as El Salvador, Russia, Ukraine and even Thailand news. and the very fast growth of bitcoin users in Africa has also become hot news.

and in Indonesia, taxation on bitcoin and altcoins (crypto) cases has also been implemented. which indicates the Indonesian state has started to love bitcoin and its subordinates.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Scaterbrainn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:02:23 AM

Of course, we all want to grow financially, and Bitcoin does that for us. However, the journey can be hard sometimes, but it is definitely worth your time and investment.
Asiska02

Activity: 868
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 10:55:26 PM

Everybody here loves bitcoin and want to learn more about it. Some are here to learn more about mining on how to successfully mine into the blockchain. While some just want to trade and make financial gains while transacting with it. All the goals are all similar, to make monetary gain or knowledge about cryptocurrency. Everybody loves bitcoin that’s why they’re all here in this forum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 10:29:05 AM

Of course, we all want to grow financially, and Bitcoin does that for us. However, the journey can be hard sometimes, but it is definitely worth your time and investment.
I would say seeking bitcoin as profitable source of investment is fine but you also need to look at all the perspectives why it is so popular and essential for this world.The demand and supply is the factor deriving the prices like you could see more and more people who are investing in btc for profits but the supply is limited to 21 million only and it's shrinking which makes it scarce.So simple rule is more demand and scarcity makes price surge so in long run you will make profits.

The each having the mining rewards are halfed and till now 19 million bitcoins have been mined and will take another 118 years to mine the last bitcoin so you see this is one way of bitcoin if you want profits.

The best part which makes me fall for it complete decentralisation and tokenomics development by the genius behind it Satoshi Nakamoto who changed the monetary system by shifting the powers from centralised chain of authority to distributing them to whosoever holds it.The whole system is transparent and you can't cheat for any fake transactions because it will not be validated and nobody can control the network.This is the beauty of bitcoin which all the shitcoins can't match and if you understand it at some core level you will be amazed to see it's working.It has brought up the financial revolution to the world making it deflationary crypto and many other good aspects which you can't ignore.

For me there are some of these reasons which is why bitcoin is the only best option for me so don't know about others.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
mzuhry19

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 07:34:37 AM

Of course I also love bitcoin and those who are on this forum even those who know crypto definitely love bitcoin. The main reason I love bitcoin is that bitcoin is an investment that continues to increase every year

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: