Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Crypto Signals trading  (Read 999 times)
Crypto Library

Activity: 868
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 03:41:32 PM

There is no need to rely on signals in cryptocurrency, I myself am losing money while trading according to this signal. So I'm not blaming all the signals.Even then I would say if you want to invest in cryptocurrency do your own analysis and then invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 06:13:59 PM

Not at all. Just telling you the truth. I have been following signal groups, not for trading but just to see the result and get updates about the news. A day before they post if someone needs to promote a project they could contact. So just to check about their payment I contact with them. And discover they charge $50K to $200K for different services and signals. Now can you imagine how signal groups make money by making us fool? Don't trade by following them, they create HYP to make money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 10:07:23 PM

Hello,
Does anyone know a very good Cryto signals group for scalping ?

I found so many, some are scam and some without results.
In the case of cryptocurrency trading you will not get the right signal because there is no group or channel to give the right signal. If you follow all the trading signal channels that are seen around us You will face losses instead of gains. So it is better not to follow that signal.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 06:52:39 PM

...In the case of cryptocurrency trading you will not get the right signal because there is no group or channel to give the right signal. If you follow all the trading signal channels that are seen around us You will face losses instead of gains. So it is better not to follow that signal.

No one can give 100% correct signals, this also applies to signal groups and the other most successful trader. Similarly, when trading independently, mistakes will be made by you. Accordingly, if you see that such groups give more profitable trades than unprofitable ones, you can accept their recommendations.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 04:47:05 PM

...I have also heard of copy trading, and I think it’s even much better to do copy trading than relying on all these crypto signal groups, although there is no guarantee of steady profit.

The search for crypto signals is explained by a lack of knowledge and lack of trading experience. The same applies to copy trading, when the whole trading strategy is to copy trades. But in this case, it is possible to choose a trader to copy trades with a high PNL
To this I will add laziness, after all like most activities trading is not something that anyone has any natural talent for it and instead you need to acquire knowledge and experience in a slow and boring process, but a newbie that understand this and it is willing to work hard eventually is going to learn the necessary tools and experience to profit from the markets, but the lazy newbie wants to skip those steps and that is why they are always looking for a recipe that allows them to get great results but at the same time avoid that long journey.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:13:09 PM

...In the case of cryptocurrency trading you will not get the right signal because there is no group or channel to give the right signal. If you follow all the trading signal channels that are seen around us You will face losses instead of gains. So it is better not to follow that signal.

No one can give 100% correct signals, this also applies to signal groups and the other most successful trader. Similarly, when trading independently, mistakes will be made by you. Accordingly, if you see that such groups give more profitable trades than unprofitable ones, you can accept their recommendations.
I think best option in this situation is making a small group with friends who trade and sharing their ideas and signals.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:57:21 PM

Hello,

you said it already, so don't assume that you can find a legit crypto signals out there for trading.
And to be honest i will preferred watching live season with some of my favourite traders instead of joining unknown trading signals group, because on that way i can assure that i can make profits afterwards unlike signal groups, wherein, you are not sure how good they're when it comes trading.
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:49:07 PM

Hello,

you said it already, so don't assume that you can find a legit crypto signals out there for trading.
Trading signal may be effective or will work only if we oursleves also have understood how to analyze the indicator and also the marker situation, so we can use the trading signal with our own analysis to pull the best decision.
However id e e are new enough, will it really work? I don't think so. Never trust prediction 100% from them, no guarantee of every trading signal
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:59:06 PM

Hello,

Trading signal may be effective or will work only if we oursleves also have understood how to analyze the indicator and also the marker situation, so we can use the trading signal with our own analysis to pull the best decision.
However id e e are new enough, will it really work? I don't think so. Never trust prediction 100% from them, no guarantee of every trading signal
It's best to do your research first about how trading signals work but I think OP already understand it, although he still keep on searching a legit one but these groups are shady so I wouldn't trust one either. You should be wise enough to get some knowledge from them if they tell you what to do but don't follow what they tell you.

Take whatever you can with them or learn from what they do that's the only way you can't be scammed by them.

hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 02:46:36 AM

Trading signals are best for newbies. With signals, you don't stress, instead it ease your trading. Although alot of scam groups are out there deceiving people and collecting money from them fraudulently. I was once a victim of these scam groups, which they swindle me of my hard earn money. Although that was when I was still a newbie in the space. There are legits groups giving trading signals which most of the trading signals are not guaranteed 100% correct. The trading prediction is under probability of 50/50 chance of giving you profit or making you lose your capity you invested. Although trading signals guide you not to loss 100% of your funds, it reduces losses but you should do proper research before paying for anything signal from any group no matter how legitimate the group is.

Free space
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:03:12 AM

Hello,

Predictions are not always right so it's true what you say that don't fully believe in predictions,
other than that, don't make trading signals the only one for our reference,
better improve knowledge and skills in conducting analysis to be able to make the right decisions

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 10:28:17 AM

Crypto signal giving job is very normal theses days. After paying some fees there are many groups who provides us signal. As a trader I experience whatever the signal is if you don't feel that situation you won't purchase that coin. Learning trading tools will be much better then crypto signal because you will earn ot not but signal giver has always have some money.
|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 04:23:00 PM

Hello,

Don't just go looking for  cryptic signals . Yet many fraudsters have come out who give fake signals by accepting money. Later people rely on these and face loss. Learn to do your own analysis then come to the world of trading

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:33:10 PM

Hello,

And to be honest i will preferred watching live season with some of my favourite traders instead of joining unknown trading signals group, because on that way i can assure that i can make profits afterwards unlike signal groups, wherein, you are not sure how good they're when it comes trading.
indeed to be able to trade we do not need to look for trading signals from sources we do not know, if I was to be able to trade I learned from a close friend how and how to do crypto trading systems, then I have a small capital that I can use to learn live trading, there I tried to learn to understand how market prices move, and it's not easy, because market prices move according to market demand, and what we think about prices, it can happen the other way around.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:21:45 PM

Hello,

Unfortunately, crypto signals group would most likely tend to be a scam as they would highly likely take advantage of your naiveness to their profit. Given that the nature of cryptocurrencies primarily exists in the internet, most of groups would target newbies by providing attractive results and offers. But since you have mentioned that you personally found scams involved in such, then it is better to avoid.

If I were in your situation, I would trade less amounts of cryptos in order to gain experience. The latter is the key in order to attain a good quality of trades. Without experience, it is like going to war without any bullets- you would run into various of risks in losing your investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 09:28:41 PM

Don't just go looking for  cryptic signals . Yet many fraudsters have come out who give fake signals by accepting money. Later people rely on these and face loss. Learn to do your own analysis then come to the world of trading
That is their livelihood.

To fake out people with signals that they think are really good to pass on. There's no real gain on it for the receivers but only those people that have been sending it out.

That is why I have never relied on those because I know that they're not worth it and it's very likely that everyone is going to lose money on it, not just on the trades but also with those signals that they give.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 09:36:02 PM

That is their livelihood.

To fake out people with signals that they think are really good to pass on. There's no real gain on it for the receivers but only those people that have been sending it out.

That is why I have never relied on those because I know that they're not worth it and it's very likely that everyone is going to lose money on it, not just on the trades but also with those signals that they give.
Come to think sensibly, if these people are able to make out some good signals then why cant they just make use of it and make money for themselves and wont be hassling out on sharing it out to
public just for some mere fees or something like that? With that alone then you could really say that they could make out money if they want but turns out be totally opposite
which you could definitely say that it isnt really worth for someone need to pay for those signals.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 01:25:43 AM

Trading signals have helped alot of traders in gaining profits while it has also keep some people stranded in the space. With an effective and active group, you are sure of 2x of your capital, although not on every trade made. And beware of scams groups giving out fake trading signals, most of them will ask for money while some gives it free. Exclude yourself from free things, because you never can tell what would happen. Before paying for any group for trading signals, you should spend time to observe the group, wether their signals are entering positively or negatively.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 05:21:14 AM

I can't help thinking about why somebody will sell signal that he is losing from. No broker is awesome and the hour of misfortunes might be tremendous for you that will be unfortunate facing higher challenge. An effective call can in any case find success regardless of whether you bring in cash - essentially on the grounds that you acquire information by experience. Finally, request calls too, be dynamic with it, and be steady on what you do and what plans to do at the primary spot.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:02:17 AM

I have used a lot of trading signals but the results have never guaranteed 100% profit, even I have used bots or robots for trading and have lost, this proves that the market will be difficult to predict and makes us always active to monitor prices, better profit with a small nominal rather than keep thinking the best technique.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀