Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency Awareness Campaign  (Read 828 times)
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:15:00 AM

Telling people about crypto is one sure way of boasting the crypto community and which inturn gives more value to projects but what if price fails after the campaign, what if a project you recommended crashes after you promoted the coin. If one must campaign for crypto al ays state it clear that doing personal research is part of the investment. At least that way the campaigner won't fall a victim of been held responsible for promoting a fake project

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 01:03:54 PM

issues you have with educating friends/relatives. is that if they then invest, and then the price takes a dip. they will suddenly be blaming you for the investment advice.

do not proposition people in the form of investment advice. instead simply explain the details of how blockchains work, and why they work. and how such can prove to be a good currency tool, offering them a new choice away from fiat.
suggest its other features like setting up 'offshore' value storage, 'family trusts', or even inheritance plans without needing to speak to bank managers, accountants and lawyers(usually needed with fiat)

show them that its a real thing. by looking at which nearby retailers/merchants use bitcoin. so that you can show them that you can buy real world goods using it. it both shows that it works and that its actually accepted by businesses and that obviously for those businesses to be using it means your local government is not objecting to its usage

the easiest ways i have shown its utility is by ordering the group some pizza via bitcoin and within 40 minutes(10min confirm and 30minute pizza delivery) they were eating pizza bought with bitcoin
i used to do airdrops, but people still questioned its real world usage and why its valuable if im giving it away. so instead buying them pizza shows its real world useful and feels like it has value thats not just given away

Until now, I have never ever giving investment or financial advice to my family, cousins, relatives, etc., ever since I began my journey in the world of cryptocurrency. Only my sister approached me and invested some of her money into Ethereum and doesn’t care if the price goes up or down as she knows the risks, so I just assisted her on how to buy that’s all. Until now she never touched her ETH and it’s still in her wallet.

And one of my 1st cousins who decided on his own to go in to Bitcoin and knows the risks. He even has his own small set of BTC mining rigs. Well they chose not to go in on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because they are afraid to take risks and just remained in their comfort zone.  

I don’t discuss about Bitcoin to them unless they wanna talk more about it, then I can just educate them and not forcing them to buy because it is them who will be making the final decision whether to go in or not.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
BIT-MASTER

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 05:01:40 PM

Yes, I agree with you. But as far as I know now all the people who are new to botcointalk.org come just for income. In the pursuit of income without knowing anything, I think they need to know more and more about Bitcointalk. We need to know first what is cryptocurrency? What's in it? Without knowing this, we keep running after income. And we're limited to the Bounty Forum. If we were to stay in this bounty forum all our lives, we would know nothing about crypto.I am not saying that you will not make income, but you have an idea about cryptocurrency. You make money from cryptocurrency but you don't know what it is. And that's why we said that first of all we need to know about cryptocurrency.

Thanks
Israelgogo

Activity: 70
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:27:57 PM

The more reason am clamouring for crypto to be introduced and implemented in schools curriculum relating to subject like business ,commerce ,marketing ,computer ,adninstrative from secondary level to tertiary institutions to help make crypto industry a future proffesional choice and having an understanding on how it works before the practical experience.
To educate them on the need to see crypto as a future proffesion.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 11:49:26 PM

One of the most difficult things about spreading cryptocurrency to the world is getting started. It may be easy to say we can educate people on buses, schools, bars, and others. But, how do we get started to talk about cryptocurrency? We cannot talk about this suddenly.
I personally will talk about other things at first and see how their mind (open-minded or closed-minded) and see their personality probably. Telling about the very common knowledge of cryptocurrency about the new of Bitcoin and what they know about crypto. But of course, I will not teach about how to invest and what to get because if we are telling too much at first, they may not believe in them. If they want to invest in crypto they will only put the money without learning at first. One that we must remember is that don't tell them to invest in crypto because it is too risky. If the price keeps dropping, they will blame us and say that we are scammers.
That is why before teaching about cryptocurrency, we must consider some things:
- Place to talk about
- With whom we are talking
- Personality and opinion about the people on crypto
- Explanation on general at first, not specific
- Don't suggest investing, suggest them learn at first about crypto, and if they are interested and understood what they must do based on the risks, go on

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 09:46:04 PM

issues you have with educating friends/relatives. is that if they then invest, and then the price takes a dip. they will suddenly be blaming you for the investment advice.

Well, first of all, I saw that he didn't say anything about investment. He talked about education. What I also thought we neededFor example, I have no knowledge of crypto or bitcoin, and I happened to see a video about bitcoin on YouTube. Because of some people, bitcoin was introduced to me. Then I learned lots of things in the Bitocintalk forum. What is he trying to say on this topic? Now though I know about bitcoin investment and its risk, that is why I don't blame anyone. Though I am at a 90% loss, why can't I blame anyone because I know about bitcoin and its investment risk? So if the other person is from my family or friends, we shouldn't teach him about investing first. We should educate him on bitcoin first. Then, if he knows about it, he will be able to make a decision on whether to invest or not. We shouldn't get involved in his investigative purpose. We can only speculate about his learning period. And, you know what, I'm teaching my younger brother about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.If we didn't teach him exactly what bitcoin and cryptography were, then it would be tough for him to learn anything. That's my opinion, and your opinion is slightly different from mine. By the way, thanks.
People who don't know much about bitcoin whenever they hear about bitcoin the first thing that drops in their mind is money,  they know bitcoin is about investing. It important when introducing people to bitcoin we should let them know bitcoin it not only about investing,  but blockchains  and the reason why countries are adopting bitcoin as currency.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1715

airbet.io

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 06:49:59 AM

People who don't know much about bitcoin whenever they hear about bitcoin the first thing that drops in their mind is money,  they know bitcoin is about investing. It important when introducing people to bitcoin we should let them know bitcoin it not only about investing,  but blockchains  and the reason why countries are adopting bitcoin as currency.
But it's different when people hear bitcoin in my neighborhood. The first thing they think about Bitcoin is a coin, chip or something useless, some say Bitcoin is gambling and such.
Those who say so do not understand what bitcoin is and how it works. sometimes I give an easy to understand explanation to describe what bitcoin is, so there is no negative stigma about bitcoin.

and directing people to this forum is also better, because they will learn on their own and read some of the discussions in this forum. This forum is the first place that needs to be known as early education.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1020

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 08:25:31 AM

I just discovered one of the reasons people feel reluctant of discussing bitcoin with friends.
When I didn't know about crypto, I fell for so many scams in my quest to obeying the rule of invest instead of save. In one of the scams, I lost $2,000. Then, I talked to my friend about the investment who also lost about $200 and previously I made him lose some monies. So, there was an unsaid aggrement that I won't be introducing investments to him.
Surprisingly I discovered genuine bitcoin and later this forum, but now I'm reluctant to go talk to him about Bitcoin again. Well, maybe because I saw that he is doing well in his business. Assuming he was broke, I wouldn't mind going once again to him.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lida93

Activity: 728
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 05:46:09 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The social media such as the Facebook, Twitter  etc, that the OP mentioned above no doubt has been helpful in promoting Bitcoin awareness but with the rate of deception and fraudulent activities by some handlers I'll not advise newbie's to take advantage of social media as a platform for a starting point to learn about Bitcoin as they could easily by convinced, deceived and duped by unsuspecting individuals or groups.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 03:42:14 PM

You have provided some important information, I agree with your words. But many countries have not yet legalized cryptocurrency. In that case, it is not possible for these media to broadcast this on the radio and television . Even then, considering all the aspects, this campaign will create some curiosity about cryptocurrency among us and will create interest to know about cryptocurrency.
How many people is here using bitcoin. Camping is for people who is bitcointalk user. Out side from here is what we are looking for. If you go out there no body know about signature campaign and even in the twitter were many people talks of cryptocurrency still they are not aware of signature campaign in question. The thing that my can make bitcoin to know from far way or country that hates the adoption of bitcoin, is the profit some people make and be help will make look into bitcoin and adopt it. Like so many of us did not like bitcoin before but the profit people make monthly brought so many people here
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10132

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 04:51:50 PM

The social media such as the Facebook, Twitter  etc, that the OP mentioned above no doubt has been helpful in promoting Bitcoin awareness but with the rate of deception and fraudulent activities by some handlers I'll not advise newbie's to take advantage of social media as a platform for a starting point to learn about Bitcoin as they could easily by convinced, deceived and duped by unsuspecting individuals or groups.

For sure, some sources of information are better than other sources of information.. even on this forum, some threads are better than others - including that fuzzy logic can become contagious in a thread, and then if no one is there to help to get some of the talking points back in some kind of coherence, participants in the thread can deviate into nonsense.

With any media source, there are ways to develop curated feeds, so that might help from being bombarded by too much noisy information.  Developing and employing critical thinking skills can be another tool, and some folks have developed better critical thinking skills than others, but also on a personal level we might even ask ourselves whether we are sufficiently learning with the passage of time, and if sometimes we are not reaching our own proper balances in regards to how much we may or may not need to research further into a topic or even if the solution might be to think through a topic ourselves in order to attempt to figure out how much plausibility to assign to the logic, facts and or conclusions of some kind of claims or presentations that are being made.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 671

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:28:24 PM

Crypto currency Awareness Campaign is the process of orienting, educating and telling people about crypto currency.

The following agents are used in the crypto currency Awareness Campaign.

1. Individuals: Individual can educate or tell another fellow on crypto on a bus, bar, school etc

2. Bitcointalk.org. In this forum one will be educated on all the aspect of crypto currencies

3. Social media: This is one the large community of communication where people exchange information. Therefore, most people learned and heard crypto currency in this section. Mostly on Facebook, WhatsApp, Tweeter, Telegram, Skype, Yahoo messenger etc.

4. Peer Group: This is one of the influential group that educate, orient and tell their roommates, classmates, treckmates and age-mates etc

5. Informal Education: This section is based on seminars, meetings calls.

6. Radio and Television: at this section, there are non visual and visual presentation on Bitcoin talk

7. Formal Education: This is still on pending in the national education curriculum.

These are the means crypto currency knowledge impacted to people.
Yes, these things could bring out awareness to everyone but for you to be fully aware on crypto, you should have to DYOR it on your self, develop knowledge and skills, get engaged with crypto and experience its failures and success. That way, you will never be misled. However, the best channel or agent that i think is the most relevant by now is through social media. You can have there both the positive and negative views about crypto,  so it's up to you how to weigh things based from your own research and experience.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 574

God is great

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 12:47:46 PM

I talk about bitcoin to people  who initiate the discussion first, to me I don't really feel alright to start preaching bitcoin  to people,  especially to people who don't have any idea about bitcoin.  This set of people always have a mind set as if they are been forced to put money in something that will be under probability to get it back.  If they buy to the idea at the end to invest and ig anything happen I will be responsible for it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FatFork
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 2581

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 01:56:06 PM

As more countries wake up to the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrency, businesses and entrepreneurs are beginning to find cryptocurrency solutions that can make them more competitive. Now is a good time to educate and engage in a new and upcoming area of the tech industry. These campaigns focus on teaching people to understand cryptocurrency and how it works as well as provide educational resources that can give people a better understanding of the potential of these new technologies. This is critical because many people don't understand what cryptocurrency is, how it works, or what the differences are between them, and this is preventing them from taking full advantage of the opportunities that this technology holds.

If you haven't already, the time to educate yourself and become better-informed about blockchain and cryptocurrency is now. This forum has some useful information for you. Start educating yourself.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 09:45:46 PM

To me cryptocurrency is getting recognition whether it is been campaign by people or not , cryptocurrency will always grow. Those who have  make research about cryptocurrency will come for it. In some countries where crytocurrency is been banned,  most citizens buy cryptocurrency through p2p to invest.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 907

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 08:24:37 PM

To me cryptocurrency is getting recognition whether it is been campaign by people or not , cryptocurrency will always grow. Those who have  make research about cryptocurrency will come for it. In some countries where crytocurrency is been banned,  most citizens buy cryptocurrency through p2p to invest.

I really agree with you that cryptocurrency is getting more recognition even without campaign but I believe it's better we make campaign to speed up the way cryptocurrency is being recognized. I can tell you their are some rural areas in my county that don't know anything about bitcon and it will still take years before some might know about bitcoin, so is better we campaign to those people.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 09:11:00 AM

To me cryptocurrency is getting recognition whether it is been campaign by people or not , cryptocurrency will always grow.
Yes, whether there will be no campaigns just as stated by OP. The market is already on the stage that it can grow on its own but on its early days, if we're talking about the forum, it is one of the biggest contributor to its growth because of the people that have been involved early on this space.

It is okay to educate anyone that you know but these days are dangerous. You don't approach alone someone and educate and ask them if they want to know bitcoin and etc., you don't know what's on the mind of people these days and since there's a crisis.

Everyone is in need of money and they might think of you as a target to rob as a normie hears about crypto, they think of it the person they talk to is rich.

Cryptoworldman

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 09:42:32 AM

If you think Bitcoin is dangerous then it is not wrong because it makes people rich overnight and it is possible to get poor again overnight.  Grin If you say bitcoin is a fraud then it is wrong never Cry
Agbe (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 10:55:13 AM

Crypto currency Awareness Campaign is the process of orienting, educating and telling people about crypto currency.

The following agents are used in the crypto currency Awareness Campaign.

1. Individuals: Individual can educate or tell another fellow on crypto on a bus, bar, school etc

2. Bitcointalk.org. In this forum one will be educated on all the aspect of crypto currencies

3. Social media: This is one the large community of communication where people exchange information. Therefore, most people learned and heard crypto currency in this section. Mostly on Facebook, WhatsApp, Tweeter, Telegram, Skype, Yahoo messenger etc.

4. Peer Group: This is one of the influential group that educate, orient and tell their roommates, classmates, treckmates and age-mates etc

5. Informal Education: This section is based on seminars, meetings calls.

6. Radio and Television: at this section, there are non visual and visual presentation on Bitcoin talk

7. Formal Education: This is still on pending in the national education curriculum.

These are the means crypto currency knowledge impacted to people.

Awareness and Interest on Bitcointalk
There are two elements in human beings to participation in bitcointalk

1. Awareness
2. Interest.

1. Awareness: According to a saying, ignorant is a disease. Many people are not aware that bitcointalk is even exist. I noticed this in one of my tutorial classes where I taught youths and adults on Political Economy, and I was  using El Salvador and Central African Republic as example of States that have adopted bitcoin then I asked a question if they are aware of bitcointalk but to my surprise, out of 100 students, it was 3% raised their hands and they said, they have heard of it but they are not interested to join.

2. Interest: Most people in the world are awared on bitcoin or bitcointalk but are not interested on bitcoin or bitcointalk platform. When I asked the 3% that raised their hands why they are not interested, they said they don't want to waste their time on Bitcointalk that has no benefits. But I told them that there  a lot of benefits on bitcointalk.
1. Free learning on bitcoin, Trading, and how to Mine. In formal education you pay a huge amount of money to learn all these.
2. Others crypto currencies
3. Risk management of the market
4. Instead of using their data for unproductive activities on social media let them use it for bitcointalk for productivity
After then most of them were having the interest to join.

Finally
In any participation, be a Politics, Social etc these two elements are found.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 09:17:08 PM

You nailed it, a simple straight sentence with lots of deep meaning.
And their blaming me is not even what kills me most, what kills me most is my conscience that will never be at rest, making me feel like I disappointed them whereas, it is not my fault that the market downturned after they invested.

This has been one and major reason why I started being skeptical about bring friends to invest in bitcoin or any other form of cryptocurrencies, my experience with this taught me a great lesson.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄