Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 12:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!  (Read 10674 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 3 users with 10 merit deleted.)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4465

View Profile
July 28, 2024, 08:50:56 PM

CONGRATULATIONS AND APPRECIATIONS FOR MYSELF AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM

Thank You All for Helping Me
Thanks for bringing up this thread. It was really hard the first time I joined this Forum. because at the beginning of registering it turned out that my account was limited. for reasons that I don't know, it's clear that my ip address is said to have violated the rules. And of course it surprised me for the first time joining. and I am required a little BTC. I was a little disappointed that time. I want to send BTC so I want to join. but I see a thread about this problem can be solved without paying, namely by registering a whitelist. and I signed up and a few weeks or maybe a month later there was an incoming email that required me to just answer a few questions and finally I got a whitelist. ahhhh I'm so happy even though I have to wait a long time. but I will never forget this struggle.

it doesn't stop there, it turns out that the rules on this forum are very disciplined and I'm not used to it at the beginning. so many of my posts are deleted by moderators. and I gave up for some time. until a few months later I got a boost again when a merit landed on my account. which indicates that I managed to become a Newbie who was originally a beginner. my spirit is back. and it was the happiest and unforgettable moment. so I decided not to be stingy about sharing smerit to a beginner or newbie or to seniors to legends. because I really feel happiness when someone appreciates us. and I am determined to learn more about this forum. I hope the one I give merit can be as enthusiastic as I am. and my thanks to all who have awarded me MERIT. especially those on local boards. I learned a lot from all of you.

I can't believe I'm a MEMBER now. and of course I am well aware that this increase is not because I am an achiever or because I am very good. but I was able to move up the rankings because of the motivation and support and help from all of everyone in this forum. especially to those with the initials M******a and I*** S******N . I am very grateful. he even sent me a private message when I made a lot of mistakes and he supported me by helping to give very wise suggestions.

The day I got whutelisted as well, i became soo Happy... I can't wait to learn, engage till I become eligible for Newbie
You are already a newbie 😀 . I'm sure you meant jr member but it's ok, had to mess with you a little.

My advice is make sure to read all the stickies and educate yourself on the rules of the forum. As you start contributing and trying to he a helpful member of the forum, you'll start to slowly notice merits building up and before ya know it Jr member comes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄