Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is a centralized SCAM and will drop to $30 again  (Read 607 times)
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 03:07:11 PM

Etherium is a good investment, I think it's simple. As long as the fundamentals are getting stronger and growing, I'm still calm. The price goes down, it's normal, it's impossible to keep going up non-stop because of the BTC correction factor, so ETH is going down too.
I think so too because Ethereum is a coin that very often goes with the flow of Bitcoin in the market so very often it drops simultaneously when Bitcoin is corrected, as well as when Bitcoin starts to pump really well where Ethereum never stays in the market at such a low price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 04:04:35 PM

Why do people go in ETH now or trust ETH now when the secret to success was to buy ETH at $0.25 or $10?

When now you are better off going in projects that are like early eth for example koinos which the devs work relentlessy on daily as you can see on github but its still so cheap as eth was day1 so this is a chance to make $100k from $100 while eth is not only making the rich richer

Just to promote some shitcoin you had to discredit eth. Am no fan of eth but I believe even the shitcoin you promote won't be any better. And funny the project started off on eth network, there are other networks the Koinos team could have use to kick start the project if they thought eth was a scam.
It is one thing to make interesting promises and another to actually fulfill them, until Koinos is able to deliver I don't what is special about it.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: