Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Cold Hard Facts Prove Bitcoin Rejoin Is A Scam!  (Read 251 times)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 03:48:23 PM

From my past experience I can say whatever platform claims to use AI and bot trading to generate income for the investors - are ponzi scams! The two domains mentioned in the article looks very very Similar.

Nothing can beat human brain. Trading bots can make couple of profitable trades based on certain market conditions but there's no guarantee that it will work under every situation. So it is always better to stay out of such shady websites and platforms claiming unrealistic outcomes.
Different with my POV. When I see "Bitcoin" being used as a name or title of their projects, I take my eyes off it and go to the next project.
It's not likeable anymore. Maybe 10 years ago it is but not in this age.
Most are click baits, trying to attract attention, maybe there will be a few that will try and read about them but I doubt they can easily fell victims. Although this project is not about blockchain or even near it, they should be at least creative on what they do.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: