Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reaches maximum, target $80K BTC  (Read 875 times)
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 06:34:50 PM

with world economic conditions that are currently not good I think Bitcoin will find it difficult to increase the price to reach the target you mentioned is too high, Bitcoin must wait for the next 3 years to start making price increases because usually the price of bitcoin goes up every 4 years.
What you say is absolutely true because every year there is a price change and every four years there will be another price increase.
Therefore, waiting for the next four years seems very long and people will get bored and change their minds and choose to sell even though the losses they experience are almost half of their funds.
On most years yes, we can see that the increase occurs every 4 years but I think there are years where it wasn't followed because the price already started increasing before the 4th year came in. If waiting for 4 years can give us a guaranteed ATH then I won't never be bored of waiting and what is difficult with hodling our coins?

We can just leave the crypto world for a while and enjoy the outside world because we know that when we comeback there is a huge money waiting for us already. If they can't wait then they are free to transfer in risky pump and dump coins which value can rise easily, IF, they get lucky but the risk that entails with these coins are also high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: