Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be too greed for more gains....  (Read 485 times)
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 10:31:20 PM

Many beginners when they start cryptocurrency trading newly they are always desperate to make more gains from trading but as time goes on they tend to learn from their mistakes. It's only few beginners who really understand the results of been too greed to make gains.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 11:19:22 PM

I want to share my experience as a newbie in crypto....I started my crypto journey in 2021, and that year is very bullish as a starter which I could gain almost $6,000 or more if only I wasn't to greed for believing it will go more higher... those  gains are almost from NFTs (games and airdropped), I didn't take profit even it reached ATH until it fall to the hell lol Grin and some are turning to rugged tokens Sad. Im too late to asked for advice here in forum ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5388154.0 ) and now its too late that I took my profit which is less than half lol.... my advice to newbies in crypto here is always take profit don't regret if it goes up, don't be too greed. stay connected here in forum for advices. Smiley
it all depends on people's goals and what they want to achieve, if you were happy with the profits you made, you should have sold it and celebrated with it, what i like to do personally is to take some of the profit that i got (a percentage that i am okay with) and keep investing with the percentage left so that if anything goes wrong i won't be devastated by, at least i got something out of it and gained some experience too.

TreyARC

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 08:33:47 AM

The biggest investing strategy is buying a coin or token before FOMO kicks in, the mistake that many newbies keep repeating is joining the FOMO race once they hear something big about the project or when the hype is active, I've made same mistake before and I learnt my lesson, profits won't stay the same for too long, its always an opportunity that needed a fast finger attention, sell or dips will take over.
BD Crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 158

BTC Rocks

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 06:38:08 PM

In crypto market trading have much risks to earn money. Because you have to know about price prediction and have to know about the proper time to buy or sell. Otherwise you will lose funds too quickly.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 01:25:23 PM

the purpose of every business or investment is to maximize profit. at what level do we draw the line and know that we have made the desired profit?. do we set a target for ourselves?. most of these new coin might not stand the test of time,so why not take the little profit and make other investment. but we learn everyday. greed comes from a place of not being contented and the regret that we would have made more. so we ask ourselves how much are we investing and how much we hope to make. what's the selling and buying price. these are vital questions to ask ourselves

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 01:54:41 PM

Many beginners when they start cryptocurrency trading newly they are always desperate to make more gains from trading but as time goes on they tend to learn from their mistakes. It's only few beginners who really understand the results of been too greed to make gains.

Most beginners don't understand what cryptocurrency is about, most of them just hear about trading and they also decide to start trading, they don't really have passion for it, which is really wrong, in Cryptocurrency trading if you are investing in altcoins you should always know when you will  leave the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Luzin

Activity: 1456
Merit: 781

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 02:04:11 PM

But if it's bitcoin, then you certainly won't be said to be greedy because so far only bitcoin has been able to maintain a consistent increase from time to time even though several other altcoin also exist. But you should also consider taking advantage if it's worth it to you.

Indeed Bitcoin is a coin that has a higher value even though it has experienced a great decline. From some of my experience the cycle goes on all the time, so holding on to a few satoshis might be worth more the following year. But when it comes to altcoins by far the longest and most enduring is the ETH cycle it is very similar to BTC. Either with a new coin, maybe there is a potentially better one. But for this time I think if you are trading then the right type is scalping. Buy earn profit then sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████