Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: National ID Cards are getting chipped.  (Read 775 times)
satnof (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 09:36:45 PM

SWIM used to work for the national agency for maintaining govt datacenter infrastructure. They are implementing chipped Identity Cards which will give authorities immediate access to your history up to every nook and cranny. SWIM was involved closely in the project. You have no legs left to stand on people. They're going to take everything from you if you let them.

The age of corruption is upon us. But the beauty in their plan is that they increment things in a very slow manner, so that things are taken for granted. People born today will believe it is normal to have chipped identity cards when they're 18 years old, and never think twice about it. The only person that can do something is you who is witnessing it right now. There is no later.

Some ideas on what can be done:

• Create/Participate in online petitions to your local leaders
  • Escalate to organized protests if ignored

Believe it or not I would go about it the same way they are (the people who are in real power), if I wanted to have absolute power and secure the same place for my progeny to continue building on my legacy.

The only thing that can balance out an intelligent, already-powerful kabal is the power of the people. Now using technology they are neutering that only power you have too. They'll be able to take it away from you instantly, with the flick of a switch.   
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:55:51 PM

Comming soon, your ID tied to every monetary transaction ever, so they can monitor what you do with your money 24/7, and people will willingly get chips implanted because "its safer that way"
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:01:09 PM

It truly is scary just where we are at in the present - they're really utilizing social media and the herd mentality of the average person to push such things upon us with no outcry from the masses.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 10:50:02 PM

Which government is doing this? This is a global forum.

I agree with your thoughts on the reaction, the "what can you do".

Don't stand for it. Talk to your elected officials, try to get this type of service banned. Then, if that doesn't work, don't use it. However this latter idea only works if a significant number of people refuse to use the card. If it's just a small minority, that small minority will just fined or lose out on standard services.

Start a movement and you will see things move...literally.

To the OP, will you be starting a petition?

satnof (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:06:53 AM

The country is a European one, but that hardly matters as the whole world seems to have agreed to implement them at roughly the same time.

That goes to show that there is a force somewhere behind pushing a global agenda.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:19:43 AM

The country is a European one, but that hardly matters as the whole world seems to have agreed to implement them at roughly the same time.

That goes to show that there is a force somewhere behind pushing a global agenda.

The whole world has agreed to implement this? Wow! Where did you read about this? Did this come out of some G8/G7 meeting or something? This is the first I'm hearing about it, I didn't know that the world was having joint discussions about adding chip technology to ID cards.

Which European country are we talking about? It matters a great deal! Who's leading this effort?

Bit-Gods

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:39:49 AM

Comming soon, your ID tied to every monetary transaction ever, so they can monitor what you do with your money 24/7, and people will willingly get chips implanted because "its safer that way"
So basically government wants to invade your privacy, and some of these biometric chips can help locate where the person is with gps coordinates.

Sefton

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:01:41 AM

Can you be tracked by these chips? I saw the film Survivor recently and in it the gov tracked their agents via chips in their IDs, though I guess they could have or do it with smart phones these days.
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:22:31 PM

They are implementing chipped Identity Cards which will give authorities immediate access to your history up to every nook and cranny.
They already have access to your history. The only difference is that they don't have to type in your name manually when there are chips.

dblink

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:20:36 PM

SWIM used to work for the national agency for maintaining govt datacenter infrastructure. They are implementing chipped Identity Cards which will give authorities immediate access to your history up to every nook and cranny. SWIM was involved closely in the project. You have no legs left to stand on people. They're going to take everything from you if you let them.

I guess, in some middle east countries, people say it already implemented, they had been issued National ID and monitored their every moves, even crossing red signal in the pedestrian lines and other miscellaneous things. It is not so far to suppress our freedom, as everyone knows that most of the Airports do the whole nude body scanning search through digital scanners.

HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:56:35 PM

Such secret forces make me think about anonymous. But their believes are totally opposite of such tasks. Who can it be? ILLUMINATI!

Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:36:32 PM

Such secret forces make me think about anonymous. But their believes are totally opposite of such tasks. Who can it be? ILLUMINATI!

Illuminati? Haha, interesting theory. And yes, you're right.. Anonymous would rather make steps to eliminate such a move. They have their own ways, they are da boss level. Besides, this chip shit is bullshit. You can't put chips everywhere man. Job killas.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:29:56 AM

Can you be tracked by these chips? I saw the film Survivor recently and in it the gov tracked their agents via chips in their IDs, though I guess they could have or do it with smart phones these days.

hahaha i guess so but iam no worried as long as iam not smuggling darugs or make something wrong ill be fine Cheesy
satnof (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:59:41 AM

If they insert passive RFID chips which is like paper thin, yes you can be tracked anywhere you go. They are even making passive RFID stickers now. The RFID protocol is homogeneous.

Btw the national ID chip thing is already being implemented in European countries. I'm not talking about Middle East or 3rd world here.

Illuminati? Haha, interesting theory. And yes, you're right.. Anonymous would rather make steps to eliminate such a move. They have their own ways, they are da boss level. Besides, this chip shit is bullshit. You can't put chips everywhere man. Job killas.

Check out this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_identity_card_policies_by_country

Argentina for one included NFC in the card also which is a subset of RFID.
Bulgaria and France have them already, and that wikipedia article is a little outdated. Many more countries are implementing them in 2015.
ThEmporium

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:15:26 AM

Possible, that they attached the chip in the National ID Cards, before people do the crime by hiding their identity now after these invention, people will go fearless and do starting crime openly. Government cannot afford to recruit polices according to the strength of the country populations, it is better that they come up with another idea to stop the crimes.
acid_rain

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:30:09 PM

Bro, let me tell you smtg cause forums can be brutal to noobs.

The btc community rallies up after someone who takes action. By being the messenger, they'll just give you the King Leonidas treatment in '300' (watch here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=GFMGzJSFb8E )

when the Pesian guy tells him "Nobody from Athenians to Persians threatens a messenger. Madness!!" to and shout in your face: "THIS IS SPARTA" and shoot you on the spot.

On the otherhand, if you offer the community a call to action, such as Vote, or a Click is all you need to sign up to your petition. You wouldn't believe the rallying and support you'll get, especially if it's smtg small that is required.

Also I suggest getting a few posts under your belt. I just read your post on Satoshi Nakomoto which was quite entertaining and shows that your level of iq might be quite high.

But my real question to you is are you by any chance the guy known as "fontas" who used to be able to move the market on btc-e and tell the trollbox when he was going to pump and then dump his coins? You know your name is spelt backwards right? LOL.
satnof (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:11:25 PM

Sorry I think you got the wrong guy.

Thanks for the unwarranted advice though.  Roll Eyes
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:02:11 PM

With the rise of technology, there will ofcourse be a decline in human labor. I feel the chips make work and systematic procedure much easy, hassle and error free. However, I too have issues regarding recording of all private data. Yes, you can't just put the chips everywhere.
aikunsatu

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:45:42 PM

The it's "safer for you" lie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: