Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xcavator - A Crypto Utility Token for Crypto Mining  (Read 1089 times)
XcavatorInternational (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:38:10 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2022, 08:58:38 AM by XcavatorInternational

Xcavator - Crypto Mining Token With an in-built Price Appreciation Mechanism

Telegram : https://tttttt.me/XcavatorInternational
Twitter : https://twitter.com/XcavatorTweet
Medium : https://medium.com/@Xcavator
Whitepaper : https://xcavator.co/files/whitepaper.pdf
Mail : contact@xcavator.co
You Tube : Xcavator International

Join Xcavator ICO sale => https://xcavator.co/ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 09:36:47 AM

The ICO sale for XCAVATOR Token is live

vvikkass

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 05:24:40 PM

Going through the website I figure out that the coin is only about mining. Do you have any utility associated with your coin apart from this mining feature? There are already too many coins with mining feature in the market.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 05:37:08 PM

Do you have any plan to reach out investors directly apart from crowd funding. There is so much saturation in crypto market that investors are afraid of new projects due to reasons like scam. Seeking investment directly from investors give you a backup in case crowdfunding goes not as desired
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 05:51:34 PM

Can you please inform us more about this "proven track records" on several aspects as mentioned on your website I quote as below;

We have a proven track record of innovation, rapid action, progress, and growth.

As for the token sale event themselves, I understand correctly that 0.2 USDT is the price for ICO and I take that you'll follow the usual path taken by most projects where you'll let market decide what price will be the initial price upon listing?
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 04:31:22 AM

Going through the website I figure out that the coin is only about mining. Do you have any utility associated with your coin apart from this mining feature? There are already too many coins with mining feature in the market.

Xcavator is not a mineable token or coin. Xcavator is a Crypto Token which represents mining power. We have come up with a unique concept which will make our subscribers the holder of mining power which will be tradeable.

Xcavator token have a limited supply of 51 million tokens. All the funds from the tokens sale will be used to setup crypto mining farms and revenue will be generated through mining the most profitable crypto currencies. From the mining profits around 50% will be used to buy our own tokens from the market at the prevailing market prices and they will be burned with proof of burn. Balance 50% of the mining revenue will be used for expansion of crypto mining farms which will generate additional mining power, which in future will further increase our profits.

Since 50% of the mining will be used to buy tokens from the market at the prevailing market prices and the tokens will be burned, the total supply of our token will keep decreasing and the demand along with the hashing power per token will keep increasing. Hence, the price of the token will keep increasing and this process will continue forever while additional mining capacity will be added every month.

The decisive power to dictate the price will be given to the general public as at some point of time as the shortage of our token arises XCA token holders will be able to sell their tokens at the price decided by them.

The token subscribers will be gaining from the long-term appreciation of the token value due to the burning process.
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 04:45:22 AM

Do you have any plan to reach out investors directly apart from crowd funding. There is so much saturation in crypto market that investors are afraid of new projects due to reasons like scam. Seeking investment directly from investors give you a backup in case crowdfunding goes not as desired

Thanks for your suggestion, the process has been already initiated some time back and we are in talks with investors for direct sale.
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 05:28:00 AM

Can you please inform us more about this "proven track records" on several aspects as mentioned on your website I quote as below;

We have a proven track record of innovation, rapid action, progress, and growth.

As for the token sale event themselves, I understand correctly that 0.2 USDT is the price for ICO and I take that you'll follow the usual path taken by most projects where you'll let market decide what price will be the initial price upon listing?

We are into cryptocurrency mining since 2018. We have continuously been mining even during the slack period of crypto currencies by optimising the power usage and other operational parameters.

Yes you understand correctly that 0.2 USDT is the price for ICO and the market will decide the price upon listing.

Our token has a unique asset appreciation procedure in which we will use half of the revenue of our mining farms to purchase the tokens at market price thus pushing the prices up.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 06:28:01 AM

It's really a brave move to launch a project at this moment since market is very much saturated with new tokens. Your team has any plan to deal with this? Really you need to work hard to deal this situation and not ignore this factor.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 09:18:17 AM

We are into cryptocurrency mining since 2018. We have continuously been mining even during the slack period of crypto currencies by optimising the power usage and other operational parameters.

Yes you understand correctly that 0.2 USDT is the price for ICO and the market will decide the price upon listing.

Our token has a unique asset appreciation procedure in which we will use half of the revenue of our mining farms to purchase the tokens at market price thus pushing the prices up.

With only 15% for ICO, and 75% for exchange listing where the price could be plummeted due to your decision to let the market decide their price, wouldn't some precautions need to be taken to make sure the initial listing price is way above ICO? Otherwise, it'll discourage investors from buying.
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 05:36:41 PM

It's really a brave move to launch a project at this moment since market is very much saturated with new tokens. Your team has any plan to deal with this? Really you need to work hard to deal this situation and not ignore this factor.

You are right as the market is saturated with new tokens, but there is none with a unique concept like ours token buyback and burning with mining expansion. Also our project is backed by real world assets i.e. crypto mining farms which will be generating real world revenue. Our team is working hard as we are confident in our project and will surely succeed. Plus we are already in touch with some big investors for private sale also.
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 05:38:16 PM

With only 15% for ICO, and 75% for exchange listing where the price could be plummeted due to your decision to let the market decide their price, wouldn't some precautions need to be taken to make sure the initial listing price is way above ICO? Otherwise, it'll discourage investors from buying.

We do not plan to release the whole 75% of the tokens together in the exchange after listing. We will be releasing the tokens in small batches only as we will be using all the funds from the token sale to setup mining farms and as mining equipment are not available easily in bulk due to short supply, we will be procuring them in batches as per the token release batches in exchange. Also we will be listing on few crypto exchanges and we will be selling in small quantities and not dump it all at once. Because of the same reason that we will be using all our funds for setup of mining farms, we are not getting listed on decentralised exchanges due to liquidity blocking on them.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:00:13 AM

We do not plan to release the whole 75% of the tokens together in the exchange after listing. We will be releasing the tokens in small batches only as we will be using all the funds from the token sale to setup mining farms and as mining equipment are not available easily in bulk due to short supply, we will be procuring them in batches as per the token release batches in exchange. Also we will be listing on few crypto exchanges and we will be selling in small quantities and not dump it all at once. Because of the same reason that we will be using all our funds for setup of mining farms, we are not getting listed on decentralised exchanges due to liquidity blocking on them.

Where can I find this batch release schedule? I can't see it on your website and whitepaper. Also, what basis/consideration do you take during planning this stages? I mean, what makes you be certain that releasing (for example) 5% instead of 10% or 3% f the total supply next week on Binance is the best decision for the project's future? Or will your market and community decide for this too?
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:42:50 AM

Mining in bitcoin is very much centralised i.e. only miners who can afford expensive mining devices and electricity bills can do btc mining. Is there anything in your project that ensures fairness and equal opportunity for everyone ?
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 12:56:06 PM

G O O D N E W S !!

𝐀 𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑    𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄 𝐑    𝐎 𝐅    𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐆 𝐓 𝐇    𝐀 𝐂 𝐇 𝐈 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐃

XCAVATOR Has Successfully Completed “KNOW YOUR BUSINESS” By AUDIT RATE TECH

NOW INVEST FREELY IN 𝐗𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍

PUBLIC SALE LIVE: xcavator.co/ico/

Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:13:09 PM

Mining in bitcoin is very much centralised i.e. only miners who can afford expensive mining devices and electricity bills can do btc mining. Is there anything in your project that ensures fairness and equal opportunity for everyone ?

With our tokens people can hold mining power as an asset in smaller units which is not possible in direct mining. Our project will ensure fairness and equal opportunity for everyone as we will have a combined mining infrastructure which will not be labelled based on the holders. All the holder's will own the mining power based on the number of tokens they hold which will keep on increasing always as we will keep on expanding mining farms along with buying and burning tokens so mining power per token will always increase.
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:15:59 PM

I JUST GO THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND ITS AMAIZING..

Thanks for the nice review. We really appreciate it.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 06:47:17 PM

We have already seen drawbacks of pow and pos consensus algorithm. Are you also on same track or you have some different consensus algorithm. It will interesting to know what consensus algorithm you are using and it's unique features.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:26:10 PM

Funding is still coming in but this will depend on the strength of the team, the influence they have in the space and 2 million dollar should not be struggle to raise. We have lesser scam projects that in previous years. IMO the bottom of the market is very close and everyone will planning to a position in the market by 2023, maybe not as much in Bitcoin and ethereum because of the desire for bigger profits. If they can present a profitable project with strong tokenomics they can have VCs investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 04:58:22 AM

Where can I find this batch release schedule? I can't see it on your website and whitepaper. Also, what basis/consideration do you take during planning this stages? I mean, what makes you be certain that releasing (for example) 5% instead of 10% or 3% f the total supply next week on Binance is the best decision for the project's future? Or will your market and community decide for this too?

The batch release schedule will depend on the availability of the mining equipment and the price sustainability of our token. We do not have any plans to dump our tokens in the market and create a price crash. Considering the availability and market this decision will be taken in the best interest of our community.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: