Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Read If you are between 18 and 68 years old!  (Read 714 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 03:52:38 PM

Preparing an investment from a young age is something that we must do, most people feel when they work and no longer need other income, so when inflation occurs they immediately owe or sell assets they have, invest immediately or you will regret it.
but unfortunately young people don't think much about their future by investing. they tend to have fun and think about their future later. but as the level of maturity, many young people today are familiar with cryptocurrencies and many of them became rich suddenly because of investing in it. and after that, it's just a matter of how they manage their finances, maybe they can be used for other businesses, or buy other assets that can guarantee their lives in the future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 04:21:19 PM

Most people regret after entering the age of 60 years, this is because they feel comfortable and get active income from work, but when entering the age of 60 years that has to retire from work so they are not ready, expenditure continues to increase but the income drops so this is important lessons that we must invest immediately.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 06:02:51 PM

Gilbert's Research shows people from 18 to 68 underestimate how much they will change in the future, because of that they miss long term financial plans! What do you Think? Do you have any long term financial plans?
For sure, I am around early 20s and I I’m already making plans for my future and investing for a long term.  Although I am wishing that I got to know about this sooner than now. But at the same time I am also happy that I learned a lot at this age and have been able to be putting in a lot of hard work into making sure that my future is going to be a better one.

Most of the youths around my age, and my friends, usually focused on what they would be getting right now and not what they are getting in the future. Most of them just wants to make money immediately, and they are always out there looking for means to get rich quick, but that hasn’t being it for me, because I believe in hard work and following the process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: