Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with a Panther X2  (Read 27 times)
maxfan777 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 08:30:12 AM

Hello all.

I didnt know where to put this so I thought maybe here.
Long story short. I had a company install a panther X2 on my roof with a tall aerial. Originally I genuinely didnt know they were mining it was installed on the basis of it being a data sharing thing (yes I know)
Anyway the arrangement was they paid x amount each month and to be fair it was quite welcome.
They vanished last November and I am left with the thing on the roof. I planned to take it down after 6 months if nothing was heard from them and logged into the box which I understand to be a Panther X2.
Based on that I looked into the whole mining thing.

I looked into setting up my own account and it it now seems I have to register the panther on a system.
I am now at the situation that it looks like I have to enable( or re-enable) the blue tooth connection on the panther. I cannot find any way to do this from the dashboard and it looks likely this can only be done by accessing the unit itself. The unit is inside a metal box fixed to my chimney
Can anyone advise if there is a hidden menu in the dashboard that I can use  ?
Any help at all will be greatly appreciated

Best Wishes and thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: