Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, it has been a long time...  (Read 23 times)
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 11:49:36 AM

I am in a good place, I kind of missed out on the early profits and lost the rest day trading. In the wild west days of crypto, I was always up and up and I saved multiple shitcoins.

I remember getting involved with ColossusCoin early on and was a small player, but was interested in the coding of block chains and had a small investment. I even naively proposed to a website company to help, accompanied by music, but no avail. I ended up learning and doing it myself and was a big pain in the ass to try and divy up all the new funds on a new blockchain to current holders. I took 10% of the new coin, made some improvements in coding and contracting, making it more of Proof of Stake minting for a selected sum. I later on sold it off but for a good time after that, it was worth more.

This is kind of where PayCon comes into play, MuddaFudda created it as a joke towards PayCoin as a shitcoin. The code was bad though, and would destroy the coin soon. I created a new fork where it would fix difficulty spikes and a miscalculation lead to a static amount. PayCon flourished and I improved upon it and it's wallet where I could, and got help elsewhere.

I talked shit about PayCoin with PayCon but I had also purchased about 15% for about a grand and with a few more, we would give back all that(about 20%) to the PayCoin community. We did a kind of giveaway where I sent high fees for mining to be received by miners over intervals as a script. It went well and we helped alot of people. If it is possible to pull up the forums during that event, we helped secure the nest egg of a cancer patient's family that probably didn't make it through.

To all those who have known me, I've never tried to screw anyone over in my crypto career and be helpful.

Love you all Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: