Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Bitcoin or Ethereum, it's a good cryptocurrency for the short term  (Read 300 times)
ItsNotSean

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:31:34 AM

I am sorry to ask, but if you Bitcoin and Ethereum are not cryptocurrencies, then what are they?

I do not know why some people would just come out and making some really dumb comment, he should have simply said that he prefers SHIB than making comments that doesn’t really make any sense.

Who said that bitcoin isn’t worth investing in for long term? Bitcoin has been the choice of many people when it comes to long term investment, and that’s the same thing with Ethereum, a lot of people prefer ETH over every other altcoins in the market, not to even talk of meme coins that are practically a joke.
Its a bad quote. He was trying to say for "little guy" traders, Bitcoin and Ethereum are tough to make money on trading. A really cheap, low fee, highly liquid cryptocurrency would be better for a guy in a third world country where a $100-1,000 trading portfolio would be the norm.

Of course, given that SHIB is destined to crash eventually, that lack of track record and relative stability makes it a terrible choice for those who are holding SHIB (or any meme coin) when it goes under.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:34:56 AM

Are they serious? More valuable or more profitable than btc and eth? Is shiba Inu? Maybe in terms of exponential growth it could be but how sure they are that people will patronize a hype memecoin made for fun than a fundamental projects like btc and eth. Well yes dogecoin is an exemption, since its out during the btc days but memecoin like shib are probably being manipulated obviously by some whales. Not sure it's gonna be profitable if those whales pull  out the trigger.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:50:13 AM

In trading Monday, October 25, 2021 at 07.37 WIB, Coinmarketcap.com recorded the Bitcoin price of US$ 61,180.04 per BTC, down 0.14% in 24 hours. Ethereum price 1.28% to US$ 4,103.72 per ETH.
But for Triv CEO Gabriel Rey, Bitcoin and Ethereum are not cryptocurrencies. In the midst of the high prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum, Gabriel said that an attractive cryptocurrency for trading or trading is Shiba Inu (SHIB) which will launch a non-fungible token (NFT).

source : https://investasi.kontan.co.id/news/bukan-bitcoin-atau-ethereum-ini-uang-kripto-yang-bagus-for-jangka- short
Very good for Shiba, with NFT it looks like it will continue to suck blood with larger pumps.  That proves NFT is a hot market share.  Prior to that, Doge also proposed an ETH bridge to launch their NFT.  Of course, DYOR and I don't like to buckle up and lose sleep with short-term trends.  I remain bullish on bitcoin and ETH.  As Taproot offers more advantages, anything that can happen with choice will make things go wrong and chaotic. GL

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 05:36:11 AM

Very good for Shiba, with NFT it looks like it will continue to suck blood with larger pumps.  That proves NFT is a hot market share.  Prior to that, Doge also proposed an ETH bridge to launch their NFT.  Of course, DYOR and I don't like to buckle up and lose sleep with short-term trends.  I remain bullish on bitcoin and ETH.  As Taproot offers more advantages, anything that can happen with choice will make things go wrong and chaotic. GL
Now is it all going well ? as market conditions are still overshadowed by a minor correction and there is also no sign of the next pump, although in the next month I am more confident for the further improvement that will occur for all coins in the crypto space.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2021, 03:21:34 PM

Are they serious? More valuable or more profitable than btc and eth? Is shiba Inu? Maybe in terms of exponential growth it could be but how sure they are that people will patronize a hype memecoin made for fun than a fundamental projects like btc and eth. Well yes dogecoin is an exemption, since its out during the btc days but memecoin like shib are probably being manipulated obviously by some whales. Not sure it's gonna be profitable if those whales pull  out the trigger.
I think they're just looking at the hype. It seems funny to compare shiba inu with btc or eth. In fact, I think there are many other coin options for short term investments than just coining. It could indeed be a big coin but I think to be safe still choose eth or btc.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 03:49:51 PM

I think they're just looking at the hype. It seems funny to compare shiba inu with btc or eth. In fact, I think there are many other coin options for short term investments than just coining. It could indeed be a big coin but I think to be safe still choose eth or btc.
Comparing the shiba inu with Bitcoin or Ethereum is of course not the right comparison,
and keep in mind that shiba inu is a meme coin so the risk is very high,
talking about safe coins, of course we can't be separated from these two coins indeed
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 01:58:50 PM

Comparing the shiba inu with Bitcoin or Ethereum is of course not the right comparison,
and keep in mind that shiba inu is a meme coin so the risk is very high,
talking about safe coins, of course we can't be separated from these two coins indeed
The safest coin category is clearly still held by Bitcoin and Ethereum, while for Shiba Inu just a kid yesterday afternoon who just got into the crypto space so the risk is still as big as the profit that can be obtained during the hype.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 02:36:05 PM

Let's take note of it, SHIBA INU is an attractive cryptocurrency for trading. It means just for trading purposes.

That's why it drove lots of traders since there's an opportunity to earn by trading this coin. As far as the development is concerned, still not clear about having good fundamentals.

I have SHIBA INU but not considering it as worthy for long-term holding.
MadeMen
Copper Member

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:55:01 PM

It may seem like a good idea to only purchase tokens that has a great use case but that's not the case in this space because some tokens may give you a substantial return even when they lack a good use case. Atimes it's best to follow the popular opinions especially when it's for short term hold.
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 01:57:09 PM

The best coin to be traded are those ones with small value and volatile. The truth is that traders make profits by flipping and taking advantage of the market volatility which is a great feature of the market. It would be impossible to earn from the market if all the tokens are stable.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2021, 11:58:19 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:11:57 AM by Woodie

More valuable goes to  Bitcoin and Ethereum but in terms of profitability in the short term, well there are several coins that outperform these coins by far and these altcoins will always do this .

The best coin to be traded are those ones with small value and volatile. The truth is that traders make profits by flipping and taking advantage of the market volatility which is a great feature of the market. It would be impossible to earn from the market if all the tokens are stable.
Platform where these coins are being traded also mattes because I have seen people make good money from platforms with low liquidity and most take advantage of this . But of course volatility is among the top choices in picking a coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Uzairjutt275

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 09:54:10 AM

In trading Monday, October 25, 2021 at 07.37 WIB, Coinmarketcap.com recorded the Bitcoin price of US$ 61,180.04 per BTC, down 0.14% in 24 hours. Ethereum price 1.28% to US$ 4,103.72 per ETH.
But for Triv CEO Gabriel Rey, Bitcoin and Ethereum are not cryptocurrencies. In the midst of the high prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum, Gabriel said that an attractive cryptocurrency for trading or trading is Shiba Inu (SHIB) which will launch a non-fungible token (NFT).

source : https://investasi.kontan.co.id/news/bukan-bitcoin-atau-ethereum-ini-uang-kripto-yang-bagus-for-jangka- short

I think Bitcoin or Ethereum both are best to invest for a long term not for a short term. I short term I get small profit but not good and sometime I will loss. I recommend Shiba inu aur other Meme coins are best to invest it will give huge profit in both long-term and short-term investment and also do your own research

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: