Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I handle this?  (Read 413 times)
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 05:04:32 AM

Never you introduce people to Bitcoin just like that, because when the price goes down, they will come to blame you that they were at home and you came to introduce them to what has made them lose their funds, but rather If they want to invest in crypto they should be the one coming to you. Because you should be able to portray yourself in such a way that when they see you, they see someone knowledgeable about cryptocurrency, by always being the one who talks about Bitcoin all the time, telling people what bitcoin is, how it works, the pros and cons and many other to anyone ready and willing to learn.
Because what most people do now is, since most exchanges have a referral program, in other to earn a commission tell people to invest in Bitcoin by telling only about the pros, and neglecting the cons, and finally when such a person has unvested and price doesn't go as planned, start panicking that BTC is a scam. So it is always advisable to tell both pros and cons

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TreyARC

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 04:43:50 PM

1. Do not go around telling people what you are into.
2. Some people or most people will want instant good result and crypto is all about patience which many don't have.
3. In the world today even very close friends or relatives can turn to enemy very fast, introducing them into something they don't know anything about is dangerous and also crypto is a high risk investment, you need to let them know.
BD Crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 158

BTC Rocks

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 07:58:13 PM

Before suggesting anyone to invest in Crypto we should know that a new crypyo investor can't make a right decision and there is a huge chance to lose his funds. So I will suggest to anyone that don't invest in crypto you you don't know about it's volatility and until you have much knowledge about the proper way to trade.
Freeveto

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 08:57:27 PM

How do you go about showing people how to invest in crypto? What are your do and don't? I'm trying to avoid some negative vibes from people around but they thought I intentionally don't want to show them way, they can't handle the crypto pressure, they lack patience I know because we grow up together.

What to tell them and how to carry them along is very simple, if actually they're interested.
First of all tell them the risk side of cryptocurrency by telling them

1.How they can loose money within a twinkling of an eye.
2.The volatility involved in cryptocurrency market.
3.That Crypto is not yet regulated anything can happen.
4.That crypto investment involves the money which they can afford to loose.

After narrating some of the risk involved, then watch and you will see the unserious one will back off , then teach the serious ones.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 04:17:09 PM

How do you go about showing people how to invest in crypto? What are your do and don't? I'm trying to avoid some negative vibes from people around but they thought I intentionally don't want to show them way, they can't handle the crypto pressure, they lack patience I know because we grow up together.

Giving financial suggestions is not a good idea if you are not a professional in that particular sector. Some people think that crypto is like gambling and you could be rich overnight so some of them become greedy and ask people around them. Without getting proper knowledge about crypto space could end up with a disaster. So if someone asks you about crypto investment then ask them to get knowledge about fundamentals first.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4287

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 11:41:10 AM

Each person has people whom he can trust. There are friends, buddies, and just acquaintances. We always know more about the people themselves, whether they need investments, whether they can afford to lose some funds, or whether, for them, the loss can be a significant loss. Here you need to know human psychology and approach getting acquainted with bitcoin only with those people who are ready to learn about it. I do not agree with the need to be silent and not tell anyone, but of course, all "lessons" should be neat and gradual.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██