Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk Problem !!!!!  (Read 221 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 11:35:24 AM

No wonder some high rank members on this forum creates useless posts at times, its because they bought their account from people like you,
Mate, can you please send me link to atleast one high rank member that created a useless post in the forum.
I want to know the high rank member and I still want to know what your definition of a useless post is. Please I am waiting...
... you deserve a ban.
He hasn't done anything to be banned. Incase you can become the admin of bitcointalk tomorrow  Grin that is not how to ban people in the forum. There are people here who has scammed people about 5 to 10 btc, yet they are still in the forum. So it does not move well to ban a newbie who put up an advert which I'm not sure he will be patronised.

Finally Real Person !!!! Thank bro for understating !! 
You didn't get the point, you didn't violate any forum rules to get ban but you're considered as untrustworthy person based on your service basically you're selling the hacked account which os discouraged so you just got the warning from DT members which will serve its purpose for the people who wants to trade with you in future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 12:06:48 PM

-snip-
Take for instance that you are able to sell the below account you advertised to a scammer,

BitcoinTalk 2012 Legendary (1453 posts - 1300 Merits - 7+ Trust )  - 1500$

The scammer put up a product for sell, due to the 7 positive trust in the account, people falls and end up being scammed. Do you think that you the seller would be exonerated in this situation?

Your honest answer to the above question should show why you are tagged.

Some time ago I checked BPIP to check for accounts that match those specs and nothing but just close. Maybe the OP can derail the account specs a bit to cover up his true identity, but what interested potential buyers here is the trust score where accounts close to that score are unlikely to be sold.

OP, actually we are waiting for your response in the reputation thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5391994

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 08:02:20 AM

Is there a report i can make ? or delete those Idiots comments
I think this could be part of your problem. The fact that you can use your freedom of speech to rain insults and still expect corporation from those whom have left you a negative feedback is unimaginable and humorous to me.

Maybe this feedbacks were left on your user without even trying out your services or maybe you haven't scammed anyone anyone as such, its not justifiable but the act of account selling isn't a very encourageabble one. It's one that promotes several vices as we have it today. Not to mention account hacks and giving shitposters/spammers some means to access the forum through a backdoor.

Not to mention, accounts are accredited based on woners reputation. Now, reputations can't be transfered as, its unique to each individual. By your selling of an account to an entirely new user, you've conferred on that user the reputation of the previous owner for some few bucks. Now that isn't very fair to bitcointalk forum users and as such, in our dealings with the current owner, we are wrapped in a delusion of the previous owners nobility and that could flatten a users guard and eventually get the user scammed.

Trying to justify your act as OP is understandable but still, the feedback could account for a number of reasons not limited to discouraging the offering of these services at all. No rules has  been broken on any part yet, not yours and not on the part of the DTs to have left you a negation feedback. If you know of any, quote or reference it and the admins would play there part.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10786

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 01:33:22 PM

I’ve never been fond of the fact that Bitcointalk accounts sales are not prohibited, buy rather discouraged. Granted that people will do whatever they wish by activating the hush-hush mode, and moving their selling/purchasing activity elsewhere, but even so. I’d prefer for it to be made explicit, setting the grounds for anyone caught in the act, instead of the punishing focus being shifted over to DT level, where it is, and has been, discussable.

Even so, what @ETFbitcoin pointed out has more basis for consideration, as it is backed by rule 17.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: