Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Account limits to get my BTC on my Binance account
Electrum - 0 (0%)
Binance - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum Account Limits  (Read 204 times)
elevates

Activity: 728
Merit: 390

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 01:08:49 PM

Hay mates ,

Thanks for the advice and feedback.
Unfortunately it looks like I'm scammed .
Dues anyone know what I can do , report them ect??

regards

You can follow the steps mentioned in this thread by other members but it is very hard to get your money back. Take this as a learning and never believe blindly in anyone from next time onwards. I am surprised that still people are still getting scammed in an old-fashioned manner in 2023. These kinds of scams were quite common after 2017 and many newbies lost a lot of money at that time. If you have any questions regarding Bitcoin always check for answers here and then take a decision. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4918

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2023, 01:19:56 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2023, 01:31:33 PM by mocacinno

I agree with everybody else on this topic, but i wanted to make a complete list of all advice (combined with my own) for future reference... So newbies having the same problem have all the answers in one post:
  • If somebody asks you to pay money to get money (or unlock money, or raise limits) they are allmost always trying to scam you
  • If you're unsure about anything, ASK FIRST and DO LATER... I'm pretty sure somebody knowledgeable is online on bitcointalk 24/7. Don't entertain advice given by new accounts or accounts with red trust (especially if given over PM). Transactions are irreversible (especially if confirmed), if you send first and ask later you're screwed!!!
  • Don't keep your coins in an online wallet... As soon as you don't have full controll over your keys, you can get scammed quite easily
  • Also make sure you're the only one having full controll over your keys
  • Electrum is a desktop wallet (which basically means it's a program that runs on YOUR computer, not some website you have to visit using your browser). If you chose to use it, download it from electrum.org (type the domain name directly into your browser, don't follow links)
  • If you download a trusted wallet, you NEED to check the signature... If the signature isn't valid, don't use the wallet.
  • You might have to pay taxes on your profits... But you always pay them to your country's official tax institution... Somebody contacting you to collect taxes is a scammer
  • don't blindly trust e-mails, text messages or PM's... Especially if you're not expecting the mail/text/PM and/or if you are unable to verify the origin. Your information can be sold and it can be used by scammers... it's not because somebody knows your name and your phone number/e-mail that he/she can be trusted... even if the mail they send you looks flashy!
  • If you ARE scammed (or if you think you might be scammed), stop sending the scammers your money!!! you'd be supprised how many times people keep sending funds to scammers eventough they realise they're screwed... (But, but, but,... the scammer took $100.000 from me and he pinky promises he'll release my money if i just send him $1000 more)
  • if you ARE scammed: go to the POLICE... Stealing is a crime! Also, if you're a decent human being, create a scam report on this forum, you might help others not to fall for the same scammer... You won't get your money back, but at least you know you'll hurt the scammer by reducing his potential income stream.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2023, 01:30:49 PM

Hello ,
I'm new in this world and being scammed already.
Now I want somme more certainty and like to have somme advice from someone .
 I've have a 1.2 BTC on my Electrum account but they let me already 3600€ on BTC pay for the  " taxes" and now.
They ask me again 0.25BTC to raise my account limits in order to be able to get my money back.
Dues anyone have some advice.
the prove that I ask , I"ll never get.  
On my Electrum account I don't see any BTC or €
Thanks

Your unto some big scam! Like what?

Electrum would never ask you for shit. It's not some investment package or something and your suppose to be sole on your own thing. No pay raise, no getting your money back and you've probably downloaded your wallet app from a shady site and that's not electrum wallet. Anything not downloaded from the official site as already sited by Charles-Tim in the first comment could be shady.

Best choice for you at the moment (OP) accept that you've already been scammed and don't add to the lose by trying to recover what is gone because, there isn't any getting back what is wrong. Just ensure to learn a thing from here and don't let it happen to you anymore.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████