Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cypherdog - innovative company operating in the IT, cyber security sector.  (Read 371 times)
Kovinskii

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:14:07 AM

Have a look at a very interesting article about the differences between encryption methods by Przemyslaw Marek Kucharzewski.

Do agree that encryption is not equal to encryption and it’s all about who has the key? 🔑

So the main idea of this project is security for data, am I right? What options will be available? and when do you plan to provide bitmart listing? I just want to know before investment.
This project is big, but it is hard to make a decision.
Dude, you can check roadmap, team is going to create big ecosystem ))
Especially take a look at Q4 2022 and Q1 2023 !
Imo it is better to participate in sale and get tokens. Project is fully audited by Certik!
Hmm, ok dude, I will check it ))
There are so many projects now, it is hard for me to make right decision. Yeap I saw team posted about it. I followed CypherDog for a month. Just want to be sure and find more info.
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 09:17:30 AM

Guys, what do you think about blockchain security systems? Is it good idea to invest? I just came across Cypherdog on twitter and imo they have unique solutions for crypto market. Their system for data storage can be suitable for crypto holders and businesses.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: