Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ Vaccine Coin is Token to Fight Pandemic Viruses Like Corona ✅  (Read 534 times)
Vaccinecoin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 07:43:31 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2021, 03:32:19 PM by mprep

I cant find any significant usecase for your token, Can you please enlighten me what is the importance of using your website by the vaccinated people? Those medical records should be confidential, why anyone would trust you to register their data? and lastly what is the use of this token to vaccinated people?   

Vaccine Coin has a very big medical application for vaccinated people. 
Daily many people open accounts with social media companies like Twitter,  Facebook and Google.  You all trust them to provide your data inspite of fact we know that these companies sell our data.

Examples of application of vaccine coin:
Let us say that one is vaccinated with SARS CoV-2 vaccine designed with parts of wild strain. Now the delta mutation is infecting this vaccinated person and he is becoming ill. From our vaccine coin data, hospital will see immediately that the patient is vaccinated  but still got the infection.  This person may get another treatment e.g. we need something very effective against delta mutation rather going for treatment for wild strain.
2. All countries are asking for proof of vaccination for travel now. Voice Coin can provide this proof even after 25 years.
3. One has to repeat some vaccines e.g. HBV. Many people have no record of this or lost it. Vaccine coin keeps it on blockchain. It will make the vaccine very effective.
We are talking about preventive vaccines. There are also therapeutic vaccines underway as medicine is developing a great things to cure cancer and viral infections, we need to keep the records of these things.  Vaccine coin is the answer.

Kindly do Post your questions as we will also try to make video to explain all these questions.

Thanks for putting excellent questions.

This is not related to vaccine production. It is for maintaining the vaccine records for different vaccines. It has nothing to do with Govt vaccine production.  The persons who are getting vaccinated or clinics doing vaccination needs to provide us the data

This will never happen. Medical institution will never pass vaccinated data to a third party. To be able to gather such data, you must operate on a government level. You need to have connection to governments and ministry of health of all countries. Can you even imagine what kind of security you must have, to prevent data leak? Or what consequences you will face if you got hacked. You 5 page whitepaper dont have a single sentence of your security level.

Or your idea is that a vaccinated person must visit your webpage and make a registration, that he is vaccinated? You will spend million on promotion program just to show to every person in the world that such webpage exist.

Why your vaccine coin is a token? Wasnt it right to call it vaccine token?

You have a very valid point on this. I don't think medical institutions will just hand over their sensitive data to a third party platform. And looking at their site, it is not even professionally done. So I don't know if they can even attract these institutions to trust their data. Unless, they are connected to international body allowing them to collect those vital info. But looking at this project, I don't think they can even implement what they want. This will just end up as another abandoned project. They can prove us wrong anyway.

Cybersecurity question is an important issue and it is a part of each project.  A strong attention will be paid here. But the question is if somebody hacks the website database to steal vaccine data. hacker cannot use this data as he must have Ph D. in virology and immunology to use this data. Therefore we should focus on making the project successful and think positive to implement this project, which can help us to fight pandemic outbreaks in better and effective way.
Thanks for putting great questions.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:44:06 AM

You did not get it. The main questions are why and how would institutions would give you third persons data for your database? I just cant believe that medical institution will give you a list of those who got a vaccine today. And as I understand, you plan to collect data about all vaccines given. This just multiplies many times information you plan to receive.

No doubt, projects idea is brilliant. But can this even be realized? We have an app developed by government. It shares statistics information about covid cases, and what actions should be taken if you have symptoms and etc. It even has a build-in radar, that shows if there are infected people or people on a lockdown. But it shows only those who are registered.

If your app, database of whatever you create is going to work like this, your data wont be full and show wrong info.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vaccinecoin

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 12:03:22 PM

You did not get it. The main questions are why and how would institutions would give you third persons data for your database? I just cant believe that medical institution will give you a list of those who got a vaccine today. And as I understand, you plan to collect data about all vaccines given. This just multiplies many times information you plan to receive.

No doubt, projects idea is brilliant. But can this even be realized? We have an app developed by government. It shares statistics information about covid cases, and what actions should be taken if you have symptoms and etc. It even has a build-in radar, that shows if there are infected people or people on a lockdown. But it shows only those who are registered.

If your app, database of whatever you create is going to work like this, your data wont be full and show wrong info.

You are focussing only on SARS CoV-2 vaccine in your question, but there are many preventive vaccines like HBV, mumps, influenza, measles, rubella, TB, polio and so on. There are a number of other new vaccines for other pathogens like Ebola, dengue under way. Do we have the records of these vaccination for last 60 years from whole world? Answer is no. All Govt cannot maintain this vital data. Vaccine Coin is to like change this. Cryptoworld will show that they can create new distruptive technology to control the pandemic outbreaks, which cause a lot of pain to the world.
These will be people   who are being vaccinated. They would like to maintain their data in our software as private person. We are going to talk with many parties  involved in the vaccination process so that our data become trust full for all. We can not discuss very deeply the process as we may have to put patents on some of these solutions. 
Maintaining the private data about vaccine is also important as people do maintain the stem cells source in stem cell banks.
There will be many,  who want to maintain their data in our system as they have a lot of advantages because this is a way to control and reduce outbreaks as well as costs on the health system. Our aim is to make Vaccine Coin as a standard in health system.
Still we request to read our white paper.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:51:08 AM

I have taken a glance in your whitepaper, but did not find an answer. The question was raised here several times.

How you gonna get the information about who is vaccinated? Most institutions wont give that data. I took 2 vaccine shots, and both times I have signed a paper, that I dont want my personal data to be disclosed for third parties. In short, only my government will know that I am vaccinated, but I am 100500% sure that they wont share it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vaccinecoin

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 01:20:06 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2021, 03:31:36 PM by mprep

I have taken a glance in your whitepaper, but did not find an answer. The question was raised here several times.

How you gonna get the information about who is vaccinated? Most institutions wont give that data. I took 2 vaccine shots, and both times I have signed a paper, that I dont want my personal data to be disclosed for third parties. In short, only my government will know that I am vaccinated, but I am 100500% sure that they wont share it.

@bakasabo: We will get back to you later with an answer.

Please visit our Telegram channel: t.me/vaxcoin77

We have got a new group for chat: https://t.me/VaccineVax

We have an airdrop running on Bitcointalk. If you want to take part, please do so.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5365911.0

This airdrop is closing on 03.11.2021

We have today sent vaccine coin rewards. We gave 500 to 2000 tokens to each, which are more than double you earned.  Thanks.
Please check that you received them.

We have AGAIN today sent vaccine coin rewards . We gave 500 to 2000 tokens to each, which are more than double you earned. Thanks.
Please check that you received them.

Today the rewards are paid. Please check your accounts that you have received them.
Next rewards will be sent on Monday as in Germany we are closed.

+++++ Vaccine Coin is on medium. It is the link:
https://medium.com/me/stories/public

genecoinplus

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 04:17:54 PM

Vaccine Coin is in demand as a lot of people are getting this as rewards. They are going to create new things to stop the pandemic outbreaks.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Vaccinecoin

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 03:08:24 PM

We paid all rewards today. Please check your accounts.
Vaccinecoin

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 08:44:36 AM

This airdrop is closing tomorrow 3.11.2021. If you want to take part in this, please do now.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3478

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 07:36:10 AM

ehm...
I don't know why such things are HIGHLIGHTED or advertised here on forum.

if you don't have EXPLICIT declaration made by some of these pharma comp. or by any other health institution, this is just a baseless and complete waste of time. More over "Vaccine" is a generic term that doesn't mean to much and I can confirm no one professional would talk in that way about "vaccine".

There is not any uses case.
Probably most of you are not aware but there are already several platform free and completely open that collect Adverse Event related vaccine.
Some are just for professionals, others are for every one.
Plus it's full of data coming from vaccine (company government etc etc)

But seriously there are people here that think that multibillions companies would provide or allow that some data regarding a treatment would be used by "Vaccine Coin" ?  Grin

of course this has been already pointed out also the issue related data....

complete waste of time and resource : CAVEAT EMPTOR!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vaccinecoin

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 12:39:32 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2021, 03:30:21 PM by mprep

Please take part in our bounty program on:

[BOUNTY]✅ Vaccine Coin is a utility token to combine the Digital Technology ✅5M ([Suspicious link removed])

ehm...
I don't know why such things are HIGHLIGHTED or advertised here on forum.

if you don't have EXPLICIT declaration made by some of these pharma comp. or by any other health institution, this is just a baseless and complete waste of time. More over "Vaccine" is a generic term that doesn't mean to much and I can confirm no one professional would talk in that way about "vaccine".

There is not any uses case.
Probably most of you are not aware but there are already several platform free and completely open that collect Adverse Event related vaccine.
Some are just for professionals, others are for every one.
Plus it's full of data coming from vaccine (company government etc etc)

But seriously there are people here that think that multibillions companies would provide or allow that some data regarding a treatment would be used by "Vaccine Coin" ?  Grin

of course this has been already pointed out also the issue related data....

complete waste of time and resource : CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Thanks for your comment. This comment reflect one thing that there is lack of knowledge of virology and immunology and how blockchain technology can be applied in these vital issues. Our project is going to serve humanity leading to reduce in pandemic outbreaks.  We hope that you see the pain being caused through corona virus.  If you want that we are safe and healthy , please support this project.

Thanks for your comment. This comment reflect one thing that there is lack of knowledge of virology and immunology and how blockchain technology can be applied in these vital issues. Our project is going to serve humanity leading to reduce in pandemic outbreaks.  We hope that you see the pain being caused through corona virus.  If you want that we are safe and healthy , please support this project.

Vaccinecoin

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:50:42 PM

We thanks all, who are giving here the comments, but it is highly recommended that they read our white paper and try to understand very complex project involving very high level of knowledge of medical fields like virology and immunology before giving some questionable comments, which do not reflect the real purpose of this great project. It is better to talk with some of professors or scientists working in the field of medical virology and immunology in your country, who may be able to teach or tell you the value of this project in longterm in order to reduce the pandemic outbreaks, which are occuring in many countries e.g. Dengue virus, West nile virus, Ebola, Japanese encephalitis, avian influenza viruses, Zika virus and now coronaviruses (SARS CoV-2) etc. These pandemic outbreaks are causing us each year somuch pain and sufferings. Therefore it is wished that the people from the whole world support this project with kind heart so that we can overcome such outbreaks.

It is agreement among the people of world that we should do something to reduce pandemic outbreaks. This project is one of many steps to do this great job.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3478

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 04:46:14 PM

This comment reflect one thing that there is lack of knowledge of virology and immunology and how blockchain technology can be applied in these vital issues.

AHAHAHHAHAHAH you're also funnny!

what it means virology and immunology when you try to collect sensitive or personal data?
You haven't any authorization by any health authority or company.  
Stop write bull shit or please explain how you can get these data without infringe hundreds and hundreds of law/agreements?
it's just impossible and no one company would share data .... but ok.... continue dreaming Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vaccinecoin

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 02:43:23 PM

Reserve your tokens: shortly we are going to offer the opportunity to get reserved #Vaccine #Coin tokens as we are aheading towards Pre Sale campaign.
Vaccinecoin

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 11:42:45 AM

We have added form to reserve Vaccine Coin tokens before Pre Sale.  Here is the link:
http://vaccinecoin.de/reservation_form
Please click it and enter your data. Click the submit button.  The last date is 29.11.21

ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:30:02 PM

I don't want to comment to put down. because I don't understand health science myself but everything needs accurate data collection and I don't think this is easy, it's very necessary to cooperate with related alliances in this of course the government, which in fact can't be invited to cooperate.
the second, some health projects in the crypto world, have the same fate as agricultural projects that tend to be left behind after sales. Hopefully your project is not the same as the others and this requires hard work,

qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 439
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:06:56 PM

Update: 30.11.2021 - Pre Sale of Vaccine coin tokens starts now. We have uploaded the order form:
https://vaccinecoin.de/reservation_form/

Please fill the form, do the payment and press the submit button.  You will get your purchased tokens within 24 hours

Vaccinecoin

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 01:08:50 PM

Go to this link: https://coinmooner.com/coin/28249 and vote so that Vaccine Coin Token will be listed on this exchange. Please invite your friends and family members also to do.

#bitcoin #news #listing #vaccinecoin #vax #bnb #cnbc #ether
qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 05:35:44 AM

Vaccine Coin (VAX) listed on Exchange - https://azbit.com/exchange/VAX_USDT

Vaccine Coin (VAX) listed on Exchange - https://azbit.com/exchange/VAX_USDT

Stevenson1973

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 12:07:23 PM

https://twitter.com/p2b_exchange?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

The impact of the Vaccine coin application will be better health and less burden on the health system for the world.

Learn more about the project:
🔸Website: http://vaccinecoin.de
🔸Telegram: http://t.me/vaxcoin77
qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 04:30:21 PM

Vaccine coin (VAX) Launchpad session in progress. The Launchpad session for Vaccine coin (VAX) is in progress on P2B.

🔹You can buy VAX tokens with USDT, USD, ETH, BTC, TRX

🔹Proceed to the launchpad:  https://p2pb2b.com/token-sale/VAX-487/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=p2b_channel  

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: