Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: shasan, seems like you missed this reply|Case of breaching others policy/privacy  (Read 113 times)
MinMan (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 12:56:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5400828.msg61334521#msg61334521

Expecting your reply there...

I am just curious on knowing who is lying?

also ignored answering about the link (on telegram).

when you asked to add the link to the OP and I mentioned that it is not supposed to be an public sheet for everyone to go in & out but a sheet for the campaign members only.. I never did ignore you or have been rude in any way

All the above, I feel like it is kind of breach to others privacy. I am saying this because this is a community which values own privacy at ultimate priority and expect the same from others as well and hence should follow the same for the case of others privacy as well.

Can anyone share the link to the spreadsheet?

Here is the short story about the situation:

1. shasan wanted to see/check stake's signature camp sheet.
2. As they could not find that on OP, tried to get from the camp manager in telegram.
3. Seems like managers did not provide the link, shasan asked for link in campaign topic and someone got them the link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2022, 01:11:16 PM

I could not understand the reason for creating this topic. We both are right. I was right at the time I posted and the manager of the campaign was right too at the time of posting. There is no reason to argue on the signature campaign thread. I have got the necessary information which I need. Someone may stay busy with other tasks that's why the person may not respond on time on the contrary the needed person may try to solve the problem as soon as possible. As the manager has not replied at that time I posted on the thread and got the solution in a several ways.
MinMan (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 01:13:48 PM

Sorry I could not imagine about the situation like you asked on telegram and on topic at a time. Locking the topic....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: