Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The solo miner who solved a block or two..  (Read 44 times)
Lee3rdcoyoteking (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:51:42 PM

Hey, I don't know if this is where I should be asking, but how do I find out if it was me who solved the block last week. A dually between my phone, my exes phone and tablet and laptop, tho I don't remember if I was on my Gmail account or his. or on what device. I know one of the devices most likely wasn't used so that leaves 3trying to solve the puzzle. I had the internet eat my money ... again.. and when I tried to figure out where my google play account balance disappeared to I saw it went to buy hashbrowns.. and probably not the first time a bunch of cash was used by this subscription. The kids probably clicked on something. The only reason I know about this is because I saw the username of a block solver that looked familiar and the timeline fits 100%
 I picked the solo ck cause i thought the logo was super cute.. and basically third to 6th drink in I was totally into the puzzle and solving it. I didn't know is was for real cash. I don't really understand what I was doing except for the puzzle. I guess I got access to it because of the subscription eating all my balance for hashrates. Pretty sure I did this the two nights I had some drinks and didn't have the kids at the house. Now I don't know how to find my prize or whatever. It was a fun puzzle though. I don't get to play with 9nes like that dimensional rag3s normally. 
Delete this if it's not what should be on here, otherwise I need help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: