Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors need to know about charts reading too  (Read 151 times)
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 08:14:16 PM

I always thought that reading crypto charts should be for traders only but I was wrong all along, knowing more about candles and other stuffs about charts can tell you when to actually sell your coins for profits and also when to buy back, it will also safe you from buying at the top, i made this post here because many newbies always find their way to this thread first, after learning about crypto and wallets make sure you start looking into charts reading or even crypto trading, its for your own good.

There is plenty of websites, article, and video tutorial about this. Also, I think most of the top exchange has their dedicated educational section for newbies. An investor can invest only by identifying support and resistance level. There isn't any necessity to complicate things by memorizing the name of all the candles and chart patterns because only good money management can save a newbie from the harsh environment of the crypto market. Without money management, all those chart analyses will be a calamity.

So my suggestion for the newbie is to develop proper money management first before marking the chart.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2022, 03:40:46 AM

Not really, when you are investing in coin and well aware that it's going to stay, you just dca, most simple method.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 10:45:03 PM

knowledge is key in investment. reading and interpreting of chart and its flow is important in investment. not all might know how to read a chart or interpret it. but that doesn't mean that one shouldnt notice things that affect the market. and charts help in educating individuals on when to buy or sell. especially long term investors. though some will argue that they dont think chart is necessary, respect thier views. how do you now know when to buy or sell if you do not know the trend?. knowledge is key. knowledge in all its form.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: