Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buy MtGox or bitcoins for $200USD - verified paypal  (Read 1666 times)
jsidhu (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2011, 09:46:13 PM

pm me or get in touch with me in the irc channel, looking to purchase, perhaps even a larger quantity..

-jsidhu
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keefe

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2011, 02:24:41 AM

I'll sell either MtGox USD, or BTC, for pretty much anything *except* PayPal. Few people want to deal with the PayPal fraud, so you'll get a much better deal if you're willing to offer "real" money, such as:
  • Bank transfer via PopMoney: usually free and almost immediate, offered by many major US banks: https://www.popmoney.com/popapp/faces/popmoney/common/about.jsp?name=partners
  • Bank transfer via ACH: usually free, but few banks offer it except for sending to your own accounts
  • Cash deposit in person to any branch of the seller's bank: free except your time to get to the bank, usually clears the same or next day
  • Online transfer between accounts at the same bank: usually free and instant
  • Dwolla: $0.25 per transfer, takes a few days to setup
  • Green Dot MoneyPak: can be bought with cash at many retailers, costs about $5, seller can accept and verify immediately
  • Others I haven't thought of

If you're interested in buying from me, the quickest way to reach me is in IRC (freenode.net, #bitcoin-otc). But I also check the forum a couple times a day.

morpheus

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2011, 01:58:57 PM

You can buy Mt Gox USD or bitcoin from me. All information about my service can be found at: http://bitcoinmorpheus.tumblr.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: