Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did the FDA actually approve a FUTURE covid “vaccine”?  (Read 205 times)
Tash (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 01:06:43 PM

The vaccine is of no use
https://youtu.be/Q3koKVb8SEk

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leoGreed

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 02:54:53 PM

I have not heard of the FDA approving a covid vaccine. I know these rumors started at the beginning of the pandemic, but let's remember that there are a lot of lies on social media and forums. The FDA has not made anything public about covid vaccines, so there is no evidence that they have approved them. I worked with this company several years ago, and I know that the FDA never mentioned vaccines in their activities. I received a letter from them a few months ago, and I am concerned about this. I read about it in the article https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/did-you-receive-an-fda-warning-letter-9347557/ and roughly understand how to proceed, but maybe someone has had experience with this?
Tash (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 12:48:23 PM

People die  in record numbers, no need for a future  vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lJKRAipHXNIT/

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 01:53:17 PM

When posting news or articles that are of great importance and can affect important decisions of readers, it would be nice to really study the news or article that one wants to share because it can be very misleading. In fact, I myself was a bit counfused and have to read and search again. Although it is everyone's responsibility to check the facts for themselves, not everyone does this. Anyway, just a reminder. I hope nobody takes offense.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █