Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: online skills in the face of war  (Read 784 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 01:53:49 PM

We have 6 pages of discussion, and no one yet suggested to study languages and become a translator. During war, being able to share news on different languages, to let news cover more and more media might be really demanding.
The craze for IT related jobs is very big in the third world countries and because a large portion of the userbase here comes from such locations hence the skewed information.

In a war or any other disaster, there is need for all types of skilled workers, we need farmers, healthcare staff, engineering staff, Journalists and New reporters but nobody wants to get into these jobs or attempt them - the reason is simple, these require physical labor and that is always pushed aside when a home-based work option is present. This should not offend anybody's view though, if you are skilled in IT, they should work in it. But there have been hordes of wannabes in IT than any other sector out there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 03:59:45 PM

I was thinking within me and my thoughts was if  everyone needs to get a digital skill in-spite of their profession or discipline. looking at it from the angle of declining economies where political, societal, ethnic, cultural, religious, territorial and economic war is hitting the apex as well as currency devaluation. Following this high level of declining economy is it best to get a digital skill either as a full time business or a complementary pay check.

Salaries and wages this days aren't sufficient any longer to handle daily bills, most salary earners still live below their salaries which keeps them in perpetual debt. Now in this era the best place to meet a vast crowd of clients is on an online platform and this way more services can be rendered within lesser time with more patronage. So i began my thoughts is digital skill the alternative

If we try to analyze this critically we might say this insufficiency in pay checks is one of the factors that is triggering greed, selfish and money conscious services around organizations. I was thinking If many get an side paying job with digital skill that can help handle bills it might be a gateway to reducing the self centered services we receive

Are you thinking what i am thinking or you have a different view

I agree with you on the same statement so I think digital knowledge helps us to take a decision at any time at any moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: