Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you Trust Bitcoin ?  (Read 292 times)
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1307

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 03:51:37 PM

To what extent do you believe in the long-term viability and stability of Bitcoin as a leading cryptocurrency, considering the impact of decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on its perceived value, adoption, and regulatory landscape? How do you perceive the potential influence of DeFi and NFTs on the trustworthiness and growth potential of Bitcoin, and how does this factor into your overall level of trust in the digital asset ?
To make it simple from 0 to 100  how much do u trust on Bitcoin ?

I trust bitcoin as a technology 100%, but my faith in people is much lower than these numbers. Haters, opponents of the bitcoin represented by officials and supporters of the traditionally established financial system (serious levers of power are concentrated in their hands) will in every possible way hinder the progress of this electronic money and technology. Their influence may affect the long-term viability and stability of the bitcoin, unfortunately.

I don't think NFT can affect the bitcoin as a leading cryptocurrency. NFTis a temporary hype, while bitcoin, like art technology, is eternal (how long can it be used by humanity).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 07:48:21 PM

To what extent do you believe in the long-term viability and stability of Bitcoin as a leading cryptocurrency, considering the impact of decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on its perceived value, adoption, and regulatory landscape? How do you perceive the potential influence of DeFi and NFTs on the trustworthiness and growth potential of Bitcoin, and how does this factor into your overall level of trust in the digital asset ?

Cryptocurrency is not a regulated assets as a whole so asking how much one should trust Bitcoin is a different aspect. We all come together to trade and invest in cryptocurrency and so doing making money of it and also with the losses involved. One thing you need look out for is not letting the losses be more than the winning.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:43:14 PM

I strongly believe in the long-term potential of Bitcoin and in the promising blockchain technology that has revolutionized the financial system with its tremendous capabilities. I have confidence exceeding 98% in Bitcoin as a currency, and many investors like me place most of their capital in it with certainty and trust more than any other altcoins. However, when it comes to DEFI or NFTs, it's a different story. They may positively impact Bitcoin by increasing its growth and use cases. Still, this impact could be damaging in the event of DEFI protocol hacks or congestion in the Bitcoin network resulting from the minting of NFTs on the ordinals network and the increase in Bitcoin transaction fees. Satoshi did not create Bitcoin to operate in this way, and that's why I believe what will go against the nature of Bitcoin may fade away someday. However, Bitcoin and its technology remain alive no matter what happens.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
chigo

Activity: 180
Merit: 53

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2023, 08:49:44 PM

from 0-100 my trust in bitcoin reaches 90, why is that? because from what I have noticed, no one can drop the price of bitcoin drastically, while the majority of defi or nft are trash projects and the price of their respective tokens is almost to zero

Bitcoin is immune to inflation and is also not centralized therefore Nialinay will continue to fluctuate but there is high interest, we will continue to see Bitcoin attracting many people while projects such as Defi tokens and NFT will disappear over time

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Jegileman

Activity: 336
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:36:57 PM

I trust bitcoin so much that I don’t even have a doubt about it or have a negative notion about how it is going to farewell in the future. Bitcoin has proven it since the day it was launched and it continues to grow immensely in the face of many obstacles stopping its widespread or long time adoption. I trust bitcoin so much and I will give it a 99% rating if I’m to rate it from 1-100. The remaining 1% is the uncertainty of what the future will be, as it is not certain and could not happen, bitcoin is tested and trusted, it is a dependable currency.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: