Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiveon pool users your assistance is needed  (Read 116 times)
Ketesnuko (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 11:02:09 AM

Anyone using Hiveon pool for mining ETH? How are you coping with the 0.1ETH payout threshold? Is there anyway to get paid in other currency instead of ETH? I mined some ETH on the pool before knowing that the threshold for withdrawal is high.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greg777777

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 12:12:39 PM

No way. Only 0.1 eth.
MidNite36

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 07:33:13 PM

The higher your hashrate the faster you will get to the 0.1ETH threshold, if you can't cope with long term payout then forfeit your ETH and move to other mining pools with low payout like Flexpool, ViaBTC or Nicehash.
dedizonesv2

Activity: 152
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 08:06:18 AM

Anyone using Hiveon pool for mining ETH? How are you coping with the 0.1ETH payout threshold? Is there anyway to get paid in other currency instead of ETH? I mined some ETH on the pool before knowing that the threshold for withdrawal is high.

you really don't have to be very informed to go to this kind of pool which is neither profitable nor evolving...

many have moved to second layer protocols if I can misuse terms like polygon, btc or bsc...

while having payment thresholds at 0.01ETH free of charge!

example: https://www.miningpoolsprofits.com/

Pterosaur

Activity: 207

Syntrum.com

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 08:22:35 AM

It's better not to use this pool at all because you will have to wait too long to get a payout, the reason why I avoid such a pool is price volatility, getting paid once in a week is even wrong because the market might dump at any time, mining to get ROI back is different from mining to HOLD ETH.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
tangy_t

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 11:15:41 PM

its 0.2 eth now... no announcement, no website header, nothing. The staff stating "hey we posted it on our fb,telegram ect." isnt a excuse what they did was EXTREMELY underhanded and the staffs reasoning and excuses are just rubbing salt in the wound. I went from 83% to 43% with a refresh, once my threshhold hits im done with that pool. Also raises questions if i want to keep the OS. Whats the next underhanded thing they could do?
Pterosaur

Activity: 207

Syntrum.com

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 07:11:44 AM

its 0.2 eth now... no announcement, no website header, nothing. The staff stating "hey we posted it on our fb,telegram ect." isnt a excuse what they did was EXTREMELY underhanded and the staffs reasoning and excuses are just rubbing salt in the wound. I went from 83% to 43% with a refresh, once my threshhold hits im done with that pool. Also raises questions if i want to keep the OS. Whats the next underhanded thing they could do?
You are right, its now 0.2ETH minimum withdrawal but hiveon pool have introduced Eth-Polygon payout which should solve OP's problem of unable to withdrawal the ETH you already have on the pool, as good as HiveOS is for miners it's their pool thats dragging them down.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
th00ber

Activity: 789
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 03:30:05 PM

You can use a custom pool on Hiveon.
If it's for a solo rig, they won't charge you the fees.
Coinfarm ventures

Activity: 182
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 05:29:19 PM

Screw HiveOS or SMOS. Minerstat is far superior. The monthly fee is reasonable and includes bulk discounts. Minerstat has good profit switching / dual mining support as well, not to mention rich APIs. I'm not a paid shill; I've used Minerstat for months on multiple rigs.
5W-KILO

Activity: 234
Merit: 35

Moon.win

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 07:12:17 AM

Screw HiveOS or SMOS. Minerstat is far superior. The monthly fee is reasonable and includes bulk discounts. Minerstat has good profit switching / dual mining support as well, not to mention rich APIs. I'm not a paid shill; I've used Minerstat for months on multiple rigs.
This sounds like the kind of review im looking for on Minerstat OS, other OS lacks good profit switching and even Nicehash has this feature, I wonder why HiveOS dont have this, I already download the latest Minerstat OS but yet to flash it to USB and try it out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: