Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ASIX+ 🎗️Main utility in project P2E games_NFT Marketplace and Metaverse.  (Read 593 times)
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 07:44:01 AM

Is it listed(Asix+)? If it is listed then where can i get the token? As the current market is bearish so provably the token price would be less then before.
koang

Activity: 2450
Merit: 264

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 07:22:48 PM

Is it listed(Asix+)? If it is listed then where can i get the token? As the current market is bearish so provably the token price would be less then before.

Asix+ is listed on Pancake and hotbit but volume is very low, $3k in the last 24 hours.
PancakeSwap is currently the most active exchange

Btw, crypto winter is a good time to buy top coins, not shitcoins.
Not financial advice. DYOR

ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:36:30 AM

Yes, the token price is less, the current price of the token is $0.000000184 so this can be the golden opportunity.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:44:31 AM

Btw, crypto winter is a good time to buy top coins
I agree with you. Recently the crypto market enter in bearish so most to the top class token get down 80% or more so definitely this is buy time. Here Asix+ also will be one another potential one according to it's category.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2022, 05:48:54 PM

I agree with you. Recently the crypto market enter in bearish so most to the top class token get down 80% or more so definitely this is buy time. Here Asix+ also will be one another potential one according to it's category.
This bear market have high chances to remain for long time so I suggest to hold any coin for long term. If any one want to buy Asix+ coin then don't buy all at once. First buy 10-20% and if BTC goes down then you will have another chance to buy more at low price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
koang

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 01:44:53 PM

This bear market have high chances to remain for long time so I suggest to hold any coin for long term. If any one want to buy Asix+ coin then don't buy all at once. First buy 10-20% and if BTC goes down then you will have another chance to buy more at low price.

Good advice but the question is why should we buy new coins, Isn't it during a bear market we can also buy the top coins at a discount
The top coins have a higher probability of being bullish than the new coins, this is about risk management. IMO

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 05:53:39 PM

Good advice but the question is why should we buy new coins, Isn't it during a bear market we can also buy the top coins at a discount
The top coins have a higher probability of being bullish than the new coins, this is about risk management. IMO
Old coins already gain maximum marketcap and their volume is already big and we cannot expect big movement in price. Old coins can give you 2x-3x when market pump but new coins can give you 100x if they list in big exchanges like Binance and Coinbase. New coins with long term vision are much beneficial then old coins.
I agree with you that investing in new coins are risky but we can add small parts 5-10% there for big profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
koang

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2022, 02:02:29 PM

Old coins already gain maximum marketcap and their volume is already big and we cannot expect big movement in price. Old coins can give you 2x-3x when market pump but new coins can give you 100x if they list in big exchanges like Binance and Coinbase. New coins with long term vision are much beneficial then old coins.
I agree with you that investing in new coins are risky but we can add small parts 5-10% there for big profit.

Ah yeah, Diversification.
Diversification will help us to minimize risk and is risk mitigation used by many investors.
But it seems that you understand how to play this game better than me Smiley

Btw, What do you think about Asix+?
Will the team be able to attract serious investors who are focused on the long term?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: