Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I built a platform for crypto day trading bots. Looking for feedback!  (Read 44 times)
its-a-me-mario (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 04:58:29 PM

Hey everyone,

I've built a platform for crypto day trading bots called Coygo Bots 2.0 with a focus on day trading strategies that benefit from real-time data such as arbitrage, scalping, or grid trading. You can pick from a number of pre-defined strategies, or you can code your own bot strategy in JavaScript using Coygo Forge! I'd love to hear anyone's feedback on it. Every subscription plan comes w/a free trial so anyone can try it for free. If you'd like reach out to me and I can offer a month's free credit in return for some feedback (first 20 ppl who ask can get it).

You can read about Coygo Bots 2.0 in our blog post: https://www.coygo.app/blog/posts/coygo-bots-2-0-a-new-generation-of-cryptocurrency-day-trading-bots/

Included bot strategies

It comes with a number of bot strategies included, with most of their source code open for anyone to view or modify, including:

• Spot grid trader — Uses the popular grid trading quantitative strategy
  • Drop hunter — Buy when the price drops a certain % within three intervals
  • Static midpoint swing trading
  • Trade when Relative Strength Index (RSI) is overbought/oversold
  • Trade Moving Average Convergence Divergenge (MACD) crossovers
  • Simple arbitrage between two exchanges with limit orders
  • Arbitrage: One exchange, three pairs (triangular), one starting asset

Coygo Forge - Code your own crypto trading bots with JavaScript
If you want to create a custom trading bot strategy to automate your day trading to your liking you can also code your own using JavaScript with Coygo Forge. Most of the included bot strategies are built with Coygo Forge with their full code available to view or modify so you've got plenty of examples and references to learn how to code your own, alongside extensive JavaScript API documentation. If you're interested you can read more about it in this blog post: https://www.coygo.app/blog/posts/coygo-forge-code-your-own-crypto-trading-bots-with-javascript/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: