Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New altcoins you can invest on.  (Read 1999 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 08:42:18 AM

The Metaverse opportunity in the new blockchain world is huge. Funding for Metaverse will be enough to compete with all the other projects out there. However Metaverse doesn't have a bonus pool like many ICOs, it seems they don't want to give too much power to the whales and plan to become Ethereum. There's still a lot we can learn about the Metaverse, but I'm definitely looking forward to their future projects.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tashana

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 08:44:26 AM

Is there any hope for the FTT in my hand? Can the price of FTT rise back? It's so depressing
Celinena

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 08:57:09 AM

Losing blood, I just want to hold on to Bitcoin and enjoy my old age. Any altcoin wants my life. This is my experience and is only for your reference.
wastagnn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 03:35:53 AM

Will be giving regular updates on new and recently updated crypto currency’s added on Coinbase, a few will be worth your interest as this coins can make you a fortune, new alt pins are usually affordable and early birds make millions of these coins in months!!!, usually below the $1 mark and with endless potentials.
Number 1 on our today’s list is !?
1- Decentralized USD (TRX) at $0.9.., issues in tron DAO, presently trading in sunswap and pancakeswap. This coin self stabilizes again fluctuating price. You can find more info about this coin on CoinMarketCap.com
2- smolting inu (smol) at $8.5…, currently trading just at uniswap ,provide meme reality, for game lover all over the world.
3-petoverse (peto) at $7.6.., currently trading  at pancake swap.
This coin is supposed to be the first METAVERSE PROJECT that provides a decentralized financial asset which rewards users .

Ensure to your own research on above coin before investing,

Not all altcoins have good development potential. Now there are more and more altcoins in the crypto market, many of which are fraudulent projects whose prices have skyrocketed due to their hype.
How can you determine which are consistently profitable projects?
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 02:47:00 PM

New altcoins require you to keep your eyes peeled, maybe when you wake up from sleep, your coins have evaporated, and you are the great "philanthropist".
My friends often call me a "big philanthropist".
This is the downside of investing in a newer coin. It can make us paranoid so we are monitoring them as often as possible but even on some old coins, active monitoring should also be done because a lot of coins have already collapsed. The most notable one would be luna and it seems like the history is repeating as the FTX FTT coin is also dumping a lot right now and having a major issue.

Risk of losing is truly hard to avoid but if there are coins which are sure to last a long time and can recover, that will only be the main coin bitcoin. If there is still someone who will take the risk and invest in newer coins. My only advice would be do your own research properly as that gives you some confidence about your picks.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 03:37:09 PM

There are two possibilities after investing in the new altcoins in the market, either you get good profits from them through daily trading or you lose all your money because new altcoins contain a great risk that requires experience in research work and technical analysis and in continuous monitoring of the chart, the new altcoins that have not Pumped before, whose price is less than a dollar, which has a promising project and an innovative idea, is a good opportunity, but it is like gambling and depends on patience and luck, so I advise you with the top 100 altcoins in the market better than the new altcoins because they are safe.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 03:52:36 PM

...so I advise you with the top 100 altcoins in the market better than the new altcoins because they are safe.
In my opinion, investing in altcoins is equally risky, even the top altcoins such as Luna or FTT have collapsed quickly, it cannot be said that the top 100 coins will guarantee your safety. Apart from bitcoin, I think we should remove all old altcoins from our portfolio. Perhaps ETH and BNB are the altcoins to hold and the rest is better to stay away from them. After the death of FTT this time, I started to lose faith when investing in bear season altcoins including top altcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 04:12:42 PM

Is there any hope for the FTT in my hand? Can the price of FTT rise back? It's so depressing
Are you still holding FTT coin or have you bought it after the crash? I don't what you gonna do now but here is a latest news about it.

Crypto giant FTX to file for bankruptcy, CEO Sam Bankman-Fried steps down

...so I advise you with the top 100 altcoins in the market better than the new altcoins because they are safe.
I think we should limit ourself to the top 10 or even top 2? Bitcoin and ethereum. Because Currently, only these two coins appear to be safe. Cheesy
Lien Uiryen

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 08:18:05 AM

New altcoins and suggested investments, you can make a small profit. Because it doesn't necessarily last for how long it will return to zero. You can see their technical team and see their planning time. Check in many ways and don't invest too much money each time you invest.
NNRR

Activity: 1568
Merit: 15

🪙 🪙 🪙 🪙

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2022, 02:22:13 PM

Currently the situation in the market is that most of the new coins are fake or else they come in the market for a few days and then they disappear from the market, so I have some good projects from time to time, so before investing in new projects, we should definitely look at the future of the projects. Invest carefully to see what products they are working on or else you will face losses.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 11:59:32 PM

Injecting new altcoins into the market takes place, but this doesn't make a big move in the market. Right now decentralised system oriented coins were getting pumped. Particularly Trust Wallet backed TWT, C98, Safepal. This move is out of the recent collapse from the centralized exchanges that have frauded user funds.

We don't know how long the bullish rally of these coins takes place against the bearish trend of the market. The growth these coins have attained over the past two days were really big and a happy news for its holders.
laylagur

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 02:36:59 AM

Will be giving regular updates on new and recently updated crypto currency’s added on Coinbase, a few will be worth your interest as this coins can make you a fortune, new alt pins are usually affordable and early birds make millions of these coins in months!!!, usually below the $1 mark and with endless potentials.
1- Decentralized USD (TRX) at $0.9.., issues in tron DAO, presently trading in sunswap and pancakeswap. This coin self stabilizes again fluctuating price. You can find more info about this coin on CoinMarketCap.com
2- smolting inu (smol) at $8.5…, currently trading just at uniswap ,provide meme reality, for game lover all over the world.
This coin is supposed to be the first METAVERSE PROJECT that provides a decentralized financial asset which rewards users .

Altcoins are Altcoins, and no one can escape being cut. Bitcoin is at least 10 years old, which is reassuring. Altcoins mean that turning into air is as easy as drinking water. Thank you for your suggestion, I will not participate, I will just buy a bit of bitcoin as funds allow, and put it in my wallet safely. I just want to get some sleep.
Kiresiura

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 08:07:55 AM

Buying altcoins for short-term trading is indeed a good way to make money, but investing in new projects is very risky because many new projects are not necessarily successful or are scams. Now there are many new projects that are induced in multiple ways in order to obtain more investment, and eventually become scam projects. We can't invest too much in new projects, and even if we invest, we should study them in depth to reduce losses.
kzkazu

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 08:13:07 AM

There are two possibilities after investing in the new altcoins in the market, either you get good profits from them through daily trading or you lose all your money because new altcoins contain a great risk that requires experience in research work and technical analysis and in continuous monitoring of the chart, the new altcoins that have not Pumped before, whose price is less than a dollar, which has a promising project and an innovative idea, is a good opportunity, but it is like gambling and depends on patience and luck, so I advise you with the top 100 altcoins in the market better than the new altcoins because they are safe.

There are many altcoin projects on the line now, and some projects do have potential, but they are only suitable for short-term trading profits rather than long-term holdings, because the prices of many altcoins are rising in the early stages, but after a few days or even Hours may suddenly return to 0.

The risk of altcoins is high. If you don’t have enough experience to choose a new project, don’t buy it. You can choose to invest in Bitcoin for long-term holding.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 10:17:18 PM

This is very interesting information in my opinion because it is information that can give us an advantage. but we all still have to look for more information about the altcoins mentioned above, because no one's assumptions and predictions are really valid. however I am very interested in investing in Peto. because I really like the metaverse project, wish me luck.

Madu$11

Activity: 234
Merit: 4

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 04:42:19 PM

Many new altcoins are likely to come closer to the next development but I don't think it's ideal to invest in new altcoins at this time. Most people don't know about the three coins you mentioned. Investing in these coins is very risky and high probability is that you will lose everything. I don't think this coin will be suitable for long term investment.
However, if we are fairly new to the crypto world or if we are not familiar with such coin hype, it is best to stay away from these altcoins. But if you are also a high risk taker with some experience, make a lot of money from them.

▬▬▬▬[ PEPEMO.VIP || Unite with the PepeMo-vement!  ]▬▬▬▬▬
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 01:47:00 AM

This is very interesting information in my opinion because it is information that can give us an advantage. but we all still have to look for more information about the altcoins mentioned above, because no one's assumptions and predictions are really valid. however I am very interested in investing in Peto. because I really like the metaverse project, wish me luck.
it will always be interesting if there is the latest information about the growth of altcoins, where it could be from the latest it will be a very good choice, but I really agree that every information must be done back research on all of that, so as to avoid making mistakes in investing later. in the current situation where all altcoins are not doing well, of course the growth of new altcoins will also have an impact on their future development. I myself have not been able to decide like you, friend, and have believed that investing in Peto, because I like the metaverse project, I hope you don't choose the wrong one, and will get good luck later. I myself will continue to dig and try to find a clearer picture so that the placement on one or several selected altcoins is not wrong.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
houseatreidess

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 03:00:23 PM

i checked most of them and I see they're not doing that well, maybe check neonlink it can be helpful
as for now its a very perspective web3 project, they have so many plans and a game to come out, ready to go, they are preparing a powerful marketing strategy
and as we know marketing is important... if you offer a great product without a good marketing strat - it won't work, sad but truth
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 01:32:01 PM

I don't think TRX is a good idea. If we looked into market condition i think we just need to follow the hype, RN FET and AGIX is very hype (ai coins) but they might not bring the best returns due to an already high market cap, so just be patient and hold for long term is the best choice you can get.

Shelby89

Activity: 116
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 06:02:42 PM

For me, because of the idea and because of the team behind it, the following has the most potential and I will continue to shop:

Aleph Zero / AZERO (alephzero.org)

Other projects I have in mind:

Firechain.io
Redbelly.network
Kaspa
Chirp

-Aleph Zero | Redbelly Ambassador

Supraoracles Airdrop Reflink: https://supraoracles.com/blastoff?ref=34f83-51342
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: