Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to profit from the stock market, no matter what! Updated 02/16/12  (Read 7134 times)
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 10:51:54 PM

You can pick your own, or I can provide you with examples.
To the trollers, laugh all you can. This is a really smart way to make money. I've talked to folks who traded for 40 yrs, and still don't know about this method that I use.

Post more stats -- your drawdowns, a chart of what your returns looks like, your sharp ratio, what % of the time you spend in the market (always fully invested, or is it dynamic). What basket do you run it on? Is it 100% automated? What platform do you use? How do you determine system burnout?

There's a LOT more information you would need to post before anyone would take this seriously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 11:07:55 PM

You can pick your own, or I can provide you with examples.
To the trollers, laugh all you can. This is a really smart way to make money. I've talked to folks who traded for 40 yrs, and still don't know about this method that I use.

Post more stats -- your drawdowns, a chart of what your returns looks like, your sharp ratio, what % of the time you spend in the market (always fully invested, or is it dynamic). What basket do you run it on? Is it 100% automated? What platform do you use? How do you determine system burnout?

There's a LOT more information you would need to post before anyone would take this seriously.
Will provide more examples later.
In short, it can be dynamic, but mostly fully invested.
It takes about a few minutes a month or two, to make sure you are making the most you can possibly make.
I use Scottrade. I will quit using the system when stock lost 50% value or more since I first bought it, which has not happen yet.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 11:24:34 PM

It's crazy here. I've had over 300 posts, and I am still treated like a nobody lol.

You are trying to sell something site unseen, with almost no information about it.  Outstanding claims require outstanding evidence.  In the process of you defending yourself, you have already shown that you initial offer isn't as good as you claimed:

You can make 15-25% or even more on your money per yr, with almost zero risk.

I profited about 5%+ in the past 3 months. Remember, these past few months stocks were all over the place, yet I still manage to come out.
With this system, your return will be more consistent if you have a long term view, such as 1 yr.

You are selling a system with year-scale performance estimates that you haven't even proven yourself.  You have only used it for one quarter of that period.  At best this is negligence, at worst fraud.  Send me your method and $100 of BTC and I'll teach you how to sell a trading strategy without sounding like a scammer.  I just earned a projected $100 in 5 minutes, I anticipate making over 12 million per year with my system!

If you really do have a good system, find a way to give some evidence if you are going to sell it.  S3052 is a good option.  Screenshots of your scotttrade account balance/value over time (with specific trades blurred), perhaps?
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 12:33:05 AM

It's crazy here. I've had over 300 posts, and I am still treated like a nobody lol.

You are trying to sell something site unseen, with almost no information about it.  Outstanding claims require outstanding evidence.  In the process of you defending yourself, you have already shown that you initial offer isn't as good as you claimed:

You can make 15-25% or even more on your money per yr, with almost zero risk.

I profited about 5%+ in the past 3 months. Remember, these past few months stocks were all over the place, yet I still manage to come out.
With this system, your return will be more consistent if you have a long term view, such as 1 yr.

You are selling a system with year-scale performance estimates that you haven't even proven yourself.  You have only used it for one quarter of that period.  At best this is negligence, at worst fraud.  Send me your method and $100 of BTC and I'll teach you how to sell a trading strategy without sounding like a scammer.  I just earned a projected $100 in 5 minutes, I anticipate making over 12 million per year with my system!

If you really do have a good system, find a way to give some evidence if you are going to sell it.  S3052 is a good option.  Screenshots of your scotttrade account balance/value over time (with specific trades blurred), perhaps?
In that case, I will not tell you what the system is.
So many ignorant people here, thinking everyone alive is nothing but scammers.
BTW, 5% in 3 months translates to 20% minimum per yr.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 12:41:25 AM

I'm not good at math, but for some reason I don't think that's how percentages work.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 12:44:21 AM

I'm not good at math, but for some reason I don't think that's how percentages work.
No, it's not. It would be MORE than 20%.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 12:50:34 AM

Unless your strategy is effected by seasonality.  You've pretty much screwed yourself by now, but next time I suggest you be more open and willing to share what you have to offer with someone trusted so they can vouch for you.  As far as the rest of us are concerned, you're some guy on the Internet who wants $100 for his "secret investment strategy" that promises abnormally high returns.  Just looks too familiar to anyone who has been disappointed by other dealings with strangers.  If it's so successful, why waste time here when you could invest and make 20% a year?  It sounds too good to be true and you are unwilling to offer any proof.  It's hard to come to a different conclusion from scammer when presented with these facts.  You may be trustworthy, but without any evidence no one will believe you are.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
RaggedMonk

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 12:51:42 AM

Do you think I am a scammer, too?  Why don't you pay me $100 to help you out? Skepticism is healthy, especially on semi-anonymous internet forums. (If you give me a $100 I will actually help you, offer remains on the table, though I don't think it is prudent to trust that I am a credible source of information.)

Extrapolating your data further than you should rationally be confident of is dishonest.  You haven't tested this long enough to know whether it can work for a whole year, and so you shouldn't be advertising a yearly return rate.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 01:18:43 AM

Do you think I am a scammer, too?  Why don't you pay me $100 to help you out? Skepticism is healthy, especially on semi-anonymous internet forums. (If you give me a $100 I will actually help you, offer remains on the table, though I don't think it is prudent to trust that I am a credible source of information.)

Extrapolating your data further than you should rationally be confident of is dishonest.  You haven't tested this long enough to know whether it can work for a whole year, and so you shouldn't be advertising a yearly return rate.
Wrong. This method has been used by a lot of people over decades. If you use this same method, and do your study back in time, your return would average over 25%.
Your offer sounds more like a scam. If you have a million dollar idea, why not do it?
My idea is NOT get rich quick scheme. You need to have TIME to let your money sit. It is $10,000 today, it will still be $10,000 tomorrow. But it would turn into $12,000 a yr from today.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 01:30:27 AM

I've talked to folks who traded for 40 yrs, and still don't know about this method that I use.

Wrong. This method has been used by a lot of people over decades.

Is it rare or is it common?

Is it only you who knows about it, or also others too?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 01:52:42 AM

I've talked to folks who traded for 40 yrs, and still don't know about this method that I use.
Wrong. This method has been used by a lot of people over decades.
Is it rare or is it common?
Is it only you who knows about it, or also others too?
It is both common and rare. It is common because everyone uses it's individual techniques, but very few combine them, or know how best to combine them.
In my opinion, 99% of those that trade stocks haven't tried this combination.
I've talked to traders, and NONE so far uses this technique.
Also spoke with Finance major Master's graduates, with 3.5GPA.... They never heard of it, and of course, think it's fake.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 02:20:05 AM

Why don't you tell someone already?  Then you can get some validation if it's as good as you claim.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 02:23:55 AM

Why don't you tell someone already?  Then you can get some validation if it's as good as you claim.
B/c the so called "trusted" members haven't replied me yet.
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 02:25:35 AM

Show it to S3052. If he vouches for you, you've got a massive amount of people believing you.

chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 02:26:36 AM

Show it to S3052. If he vouches for you, you've got a massive amount of people believing you.
Like I said, the so called "trusted" members haven't replied me yet. This include S3052.
RaggedMonk

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 03:20:53 AM

Thanks for posting screenshots.  I am still confused though.  It looks like you are trading at a loss. 
Your total expenditures : $3116.19
Your current assets: $3034.00
Net loss: $82.19

Then you have some phantom payment.  It is not clear if it is being paid to you or you are paying it to scottrade.
Phantom payment value: $94.49

If (and this is a big if) the phantom payment is actually going to you, your earnings are still much lower than you are reporting.
Net profit: $12.30

This is a three month return rate of 0.39%.  That is if I trust you.  Otherwise you are trading with significant losses.

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 03:38:30 AM

I have a proven system where it will generate you solid income no matter where the market heads next, up or down, it doesn't matter.

Here you go, take your tin cup to this place.
http://collective2.com/

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 03:42:03 AM

Wow, over 17,000 different systems to choose from  Huh  Amazing.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 03:53:33 AM

Thanks for posting screenshots.  I am still confused though.  It looks like you are trading at a loss.  
Your total expenditures : $3116.19
Your current assets: $3034.00
Net loss: $82.19

Then you have some phantom payment.  It is not clear if it is being paid to you or you are paying it to scottrade.
Phantom payment value: $94.49

If (and this is a big if) the phantom payment is actually going to you, your earnings are still much lower than you are reporting.
Net profit: $12.30

This is a three month return rate of 0.39%.  That is if I trust you.  Otherwise you are trading with significant losses.
Of course the payment is going to me, look at the signs. (1234) means a negative, thus taken from me. 1234 means a positive, thus given to me.
My current assets of NVDA is $3034, but that is because I decide to KEEP it that way, I could have sold NVDA for higher gains, but I don't want to. Plus... I got another payment..... So no, I am way ahead of the game. 3 month gain is $82.19/$3116.19 = 3.03%. Again, I still have NVDA, and that is only because I decide to KEEP it.

In my other NLY example, I sold it.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 03:59:54 AM

I have a proven system where it will generate you solid income no matter where the market heads next, up or down, it doesn't matter.

Here you go, take your tin cup to this place.
http://collective2.com/
To all those naysayers.... I have decided to NOT reveal it to you even after others vouch for me.
That is even if you pay me $100.
Trust me, once I start to get people to vouch for me, the price will be more like $500 or $1000.
Others sell this for over $3,000.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: