Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making more out of your mined coins  (Read 244 times)
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 09:30:20 PM

How can one get the best out of the coins we mine? This is a question that come to my mind today, I can hold my coins with ease but I think how about using my coin to get more coin? Since I will be holding for a few years why can't I just find a way to make more like staking or defi yield thing, what do you think? Imagine that I have Millions of eCash coins and I stake for more annually  ? How come anyone haven't think 🤔 about this?.. Same goes to Flux and Ergo, this is also a good option now that bear market is here and mining profit isn't as good as before.

If that's easy to do on your end then you should to it. While other miners tend to sell it because they need to pay the bills, if they are a big mining facility they have workers for sure. They will convert they mined coins to cash, another is maybe to buy more hardware for mining. When I started mining I was aiming for my ROI first, and then when I got already I focus on buying another card with it's profits.
Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 01:58:12 AM

If you are looking into coins following the "Cypherpunk's Manifesto" and crypto-anarchistic thoughts there is one project hitting really hard: Decred
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: