Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOLARE, The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  (Read 2370 times)
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 06:12:42 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 04:42:47 PM by julerz12

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project's bounty campaign. I am paid only to manage their bounty campaign. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors, and everyone else.
Join (on their bounty campaign)or Invest (on their ICO/IDO/IEO) at your own risk.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 06:13:15 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 04:40:49 PM by julerz12

Join Volare's Bounty Campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5397371.0 [ ENDED, DISTRIBUTION ON-GOING ]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5405798 [ ROUND 2 LIVE ]

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 06:49:04 PM

Launchpad and DEX  coming in May, They're gonna be the stepping stone to something even more beautiful.
May is going to be our month Smiley

The market getting the absolute shit beat out, so just keep building and we will all eventually make it Cool

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 08:40:46 PM

I am curious, if someone is using this Whisper MSG wallet, and he wants to transfer his coins outside the wallet,
what network is this wallet under? Like for example if he wants to transfer to binance?
I haven't installed the wallet yet, so don't know the advantage of owning one.
Can someone give us possible quick benefits of using this wallet as compared to like trust wallet?
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 04:04:43 PM

Launchpad and DEX  coming in May, They're gonna be the stepping stone to something even more beautiful.

The market getting the absolute shit beat out, so just keep building and we will all eventually make it Cool

This month is may, where i can see volare mainnet? any testnet before you launch the mainnet? and when the presale/sale token will be started?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
koang

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2022, 02:58:41 AM

I am curious, if someone is using this Whisper MSG wallet, and he wants to transfer his coins outside the wallet,
what network is this wallet under? Like for example if he wants to transfer to binance?
Can someone give us possible quick benefits of using this wallet as compared to like trust wallet?

For a comprehensive answer, I think you should post your question on Whisper ANN and mention @youngrak (He's part of the project)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5393283
Or on the Twitter, the team has launched the official Whisper Help Center
https://twitter.com/Whisper_MSG/status/1523536988737261568

This month is may, where i can see volare mainnet? any testnet before you launch the mainnet? and when the presale/sale token will be started?

Be patient May is not over yet  Smiley
FYI Check this article:
https://medium.com/@Volare_Official/volare-network-summary-6c2c2811d8b
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 03:52:03 PM

Be patient May is not over yet  Smiley
FYI Check this article:
https://medium.com/@Volare_Official/volare-network-summary-6c2c2811d8b

So, Volare still not launch their mainnet, i hope there is no delay for launching the mainnet, and i saw public sale on july, waiting for more details.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
koang

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2022, 01:38:28 PM

EQBR holdings launch open beta of NFT trading platform ‘Minthing’ with KT Storywiz

EQBR Holdings, a leading developer of blockchain technology, announced that it has completed the development of ‘Minthing’,
a non-fungible token (NFT) trading platform for Korea Telecom’s contents group company, Storywiz.

‘Minthing’ publishes NFTs on Storywiz’s web novel and webtoon content intellectual property rights (IP),
which runs on EQBR’s proprietary blockchain engine, ‘Equilibrium’.
https://medium.com/@Volare_Official/eqbr-holdings-launches-open-beta-of-nft-trading-platform-minthing-with-kt-storywiz-e271770b5fa4

EQBR has been selected as a joint R&D partner by the Korean government

Currently, EQBR Holdings is participating in a multi-year research project, dubbed “Technology for Decentralized Consensus Composition for Large Nodes” heralded by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Information and Communication. EQBR is conjoined in the research effort with prominent research partners that include the Korea Institute of Electronics and Communications, KAIST, and GIST.

vifzor

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 09:00:30 AM

This project looks great! Any discord or TG group chat? I could only find a twitter where I couldn't DM and announcement TG.

Or an email for business proposal would be great also Smiley
Atharamir

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 01:57:47 PM

https://i.ibb.co/M7WqBLf/Volare-roadmap.png

There was a private Sale.. what was the sale price? VC's invested or...? Also what will the Public sale price be?
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 02:05:14 AM

This isn't an official answer since I am not part of the team (I've also already informed them so they might come in here and join in with the discussion)
From what I can gather, Whisper MSG Wallet runs on the Volare network. It's a new blockchain ecosystem.
If you want to transfer your assets from Whisper MSG Wallet to another wallet or CEX (like Binance), that CEX or wallet has to support the Volare network first so your coins won't be lost.

Can someone give us possible quick benefits of using this wallet as compared to the like trust wallet?
The most notable feature is that is it a wallet that has a messenger within it that also include an auto-deletion feature. Once you've read and confirmed you received the message, it will delete it permanently.
It also has similar security features to other known wallets such as requiring a PIN for opening the app or sending assets and mnemonic code back-up.
You can learn more on Whisper's own ann thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5393283

koang

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 05:09:21 AM

~ ~ ~

There was a private Sale.. what was the sale price? VC's invested or...? Also what will the Public sale price be?

Maximum Token Issue Capped at 1.8B
Private Sale allocation: 15%
Public sale In June, Allocation: 5%
There has been no official announcement on the sale price but I guess that will be determined
and announced at the time of the release of the Volare whitepaper which is expected this month (no exact date)
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 03:19:26 PM

At the moment I noticed that there is a program that gives prizes in the form of mini volr, what is the ratio when this mini volr is converted to Volr token when the mainnet is launched?

───[  KUWA  ]───
youngrak

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 04:51:50 AM

https://i.ibb.co/M7WqBLf/Volare-roadmap.png

Hello this is Youngrak from Volare team.

The Volare mainnet will be announced at the time of the anticipated public sale.  Volare is currently under testing operations through transactions with mVOLR, a transitory token for events, which can be sent and received through our wallet.  The public sale schedule will be announced at the time of announcing the whitepaper.
youngrak

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 05:44:04 AM

Hello, this is youngrak from Volare team.

Volare network is built and operated on our own proprietary mainnet called “Equilibrium”.  Our network currently supports transfer of digital assets within our network.  Cross-network transaction with outside networks will be provided in the near future through EQBR’s planned launching of various solutions.
Mosharafhh

Activity: 956

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 01:38:00 PM

I didnt understand what is the realation between Volare and whisper messenger is it native token of this messenger wallet? Or its the blockchain technology from this app?

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
koang

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 07:52:13 PM

I didnt understand what is the realation between Volare and whisper messenger is it native token of this messenger wallet? Or its the blockchain technology from this app?

Whisper MSG is based on a patented proprietary blockchain technology called Equilibrium.
And yes, Whisper MSG App is owned and operated by the Volare network and Whisper MSG
provides a feature of Wallet that can manage various digital assets in the Volare network.
Read the contents on the website.
https://volare.network/
youngrak

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 08:30:46 AM

Hello, Any way to reach project leader?

Email, or telegram is appreciated.

You can reach me by telegram. My telegram handle is @youngraka.
Mosharafhh

Activity: 956

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 09:04:00 AM

Whisper MSG is based on a patented proprietary blockchain technology called Equilibrium.
And yes, Whisper MSG App is owned and operated by the Volare network and Whisper MSG
provides a feature of Wallet that can manage various digital assets in the Volare network.
Read the contents on the website.
https://volare.network/

Ok thanks to hear that looks great to me with a unique idea and unique blockchain ecosystem in community social app. Thats will great for people to easily interect with each other in their business sector!!

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 07:14:52 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 04:35:14 PM by julerz12

Volare Team uploaded their answers to Volare AMA!😀
See the answer on their AMA on this medium post:
https://medium.com/@Volare_Official/whisper-x-volare-ama-1-4854229c5e01