Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking loan during high inflation?  (Read 969 times)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 10:48:07 AM

When inflation occurs, many people panic and sell anything to meet their needs, some even owe for many things from useless such as consumption to productive things such as business and investment, of course, depending on the situation whether we are worthy of debt or not, if it is very emergency Or need business capital, then this is of course a productive debt.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 06:58:40 PM

Today I had a meeting with a friend of mine who teaches economics at university.
He believes when the inflation rate rises that's profitable to take a loan even with high interest to buy other assets such as gold, bitcoin, and even real estate. On one side of this theory, we usually suggest people never invest money that they can't afford to lose and don't invest the money that does not belong to them for many reasons. These are golden tips and useful in any market.
But the question is what if you do not own enough money for investing? can you take a loan and invest?
Because if you look deeply into charts of inflation rates in most the countries you can easily understand taking loans even with high interests could be useful and profitable.
Personally, I don't suggest doing this because using other people's money will put me under stress and this can have negative effects on my decisions. What do you think?

Debt is debt. What I mean is that no matter how you take debt, it will always put you under an obligation. That needs to be managed by taking the right amount, from the right lenders and for the right time and interest rate.

A completely different matter is the technical effect of inflation, which is very beneficial for the debtor, as long as the income that serves the debt increases with inflation (typically salaries, rents, ...), but careful if used to buy bitcoin, shares or bonds!
Yeah, no matter in what form it would be it will still be considered debt and its your obligation to pay no matter what thats why its important that you should think twice or thrice whenever you do decide on taking one.

Be sure that you could able to repay on the right time to avoid some interest problems due to those delays.Its not bad to take some loan for some investment but at least you should make or do your own research.

Take loan if you are responsible enough on repaying those in time or you wont see it as a problem but if its opposite then better skip out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 08:44:48 PM

Today I had a meeting with a friend of mine who teaches economics at university.
He believes when the inflation rate rises that's profitable to take a loan even with high interest to buy other assets such as gold, bitcoin, and even real estate. On one side of this theory, we usually suggest people never invest money that they can't afford to lose and don't invest the money that does not belong to them for many reasons. These are golden tips and useful in any market.
But the question is what if you do not own enough money for investing? can you take a loan and invest?
Because if you look deeply into charts of inflation rates in most the countries you can easily understand taking loans even with high interests could be useful and profitable.
Personally, I don't suggest doing this because using other people's money will put me under stress and this can have negative effects on my decisions. What do you think?
If you are sure that it will profit in the next possible months, then its never wrong to take a loan. But the problem is, crypto never guarantees when will you make a profit, even if you come to invest in bitcoin which is the most prominent crypto asset. The reason why we should not consider taking loans especially with high interest as you might lose your money if you mismanage your investments. Just save and invest a portion of it, that way you will always be safe from huge loss.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 09:11:45 PM

Paying back would really be your primary concern whenever you do took some loan but if you could do this via other sources of income then go ahead and proceed but if you are relying with crypto investment profits

then you are in great trouble because there's no assurance that it would really be having some gaining momentum or bullish moment which does simply imply that your investment will depending on how the market
moves and thats why its never been ideal on taking some loan on a market which is unpredictable. Invest if you do see to be worth but of course you should be mindful about with the corresponding
risk so that you wont really be shocking out yourself if you do face up volatility issues.
To me paying back is a real thing.
I dont take loans neither I suggest anyone to take loans. At this point of time where there is so much uncertainty - one should be very careful in dealing with leans and finances.

Freeesta

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 09:52:22 PM

I think it depends on the character of the person. If a person is willing to take risks, then you can make an attempt to take a loan. Will this risk be justified? Nobody will give guarantees.If the situation in the country soon stabilizes and this interest rate hike is temporary, then it might not be worth the risk. Unfortunately, we cannot build long-term forecasts regarding market stability and make investments at our own discretion. Probably there are people who will pay off such investments.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 11:51:21 AM

I think it depends on the character of the person. If a person is willing to take risks, then you can make an attempt to take a loan. Will this risk be justified? Nobody will give guarantees.If the situation in the country soon stabilizes and this interest rate hike is temporary, then it might not be worth the risk. Unfortunately, we cannot build long-term forecasts regarding market stability and make investments at our own discretion. Probably there are people who will pay off such investments.
During this time - when there is so much inflation and people are very upset for the increased price and everything looks barish.
I am not sure if it is the right time to take such kind of step. At least i won't do it. Too risky!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: