Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STEPN Project Should we Enter Now or Exit  (Read 194 times)
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 02:44:00 PM

Is not it too early to enter while the market is not even know where it will be going on? So many vague things in the market. Bitcoin is still dumping right now. Try to enter into the this project during the bearish market was the worst decision that can ever be taken by the crypto investors.
Only dumb investors who will be entered into the this market. If you are taking axie as comparison but yeah GMT is still undervalued compared with axie.
Both were adopting different mechanism

I think it's fine to enter now. their token price is not too bad and the project ecosystem is good too. so buying their NFT is not a bad choice. even though their nft is quite expensive, but if it is calculated in detail, we can still get ROI even though the market is in a bad state. besides the hype of this project is still high, this is what makes me pretty sure about this project.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1739

To the moon

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 03:03:57 PM

I think it's fine to enter now. their token price is not too bad and the project ecosystem is good too. so buying their NFT is not a bad choice. even though their nft is quite expensive, but if it is calculated in detail, we can still get ROI even though the market is in a bad state. besides the hype of this project is still high, this is what makes me pretty sure about this project.

You can partially buy the coin at the current price, but there is a very high probability that the price of the coin will continue to decline, and the first good price to buy will be about $2. And only from this level will it be necessary to see how the price will react to this level.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 04:03:20 PM

In my opinion, it's still possible that many people would explore the world of cryptocurrency, but most are on the first step, waiting for a recommendable site to start with. I think this project is a good suggestion because the Solana network is open-sourced and provides developers with rich resources to serve. In addition, the approach of STEPN is also very attractive in the future because they want to provide advantages to both content creators and consumers. This is a good project to be doing. I think this is a good start for the platform as a whole, but it may take some time for them to get their values to their maximum value. They have started their own project and I'm sure that there will be room for growth in the future.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 07:31:16 PM

Such projects need to be entered at the very beginning, and not after a few months.
I also wanted to join this project, but then I decided that it would be better to participate in a new similar project step.app
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5396373

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 08:37:11 PM

I suggest getting exit. not only at STEPN, but all projects in the nft industry from mana, sand, axie, ape and all other nft projects. a bear market will render the entire nft project worthless. so if you want to join now better undo your intention. you can see from the current price of the coin. axs, mana, ape, and sand fell very deep. gmt is also no exception, This coin continues to decline.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2485

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 08:40:57 PM

Remember AXS Months of July to August AXS was trading from $4 to $6 made a big hype and changed its fundarmentals made a new ATH $160 to $170 and then users increases and supply per day also but demand got decreased. Even AXS changed Bussniess model with Burning of AXS and SLP to mint new NFTs still downfall started now you can see a visible drop.

Of course, this project is now in a hype and has managed to attract a lot of attention to itself, thus increasing the price of the token dozens of times. It is a very big risk to buy now. There is no telling what the real price of this project will be when the hype subsides. The project made good money for the original investors. The project has already lost a third of its value after reaching ATH, in just 10 days. Often such tokens start to drain the market very badly and then, having reached the bottom, they start to rise again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████