Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC see a strong reversal and finish this month above 40k - 45k USD?
Yes - 4 (22.2%)
No - 12 (66.7%)
No idea - 2 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for May  (Read 193 times)
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 04:33:55 PM

That reversal would need strong support from the whole financial market I guess and that is indeed still in search since stocks aren't moving good yet.

So the BTC would be sold to keep the peg at 1:1. No idea if they were sold yet. However someone is dumping large amounts of UST on all exchanges.
I guess they confirmed it themselves that they sold most of their BTC reserves and it's just got worse from there I guess. No clear things yet to retain that peg.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 08:30:55 PM

The amount of no's in the results gives me a lot of hope. I know that it sounds weird, people are saying that it won't, and these people are the ones that should buy it to make it go up, so it sounds weird for me to say or even expect the same people who say no would end up buying and making it go up.

However, if you have been in the crypto for long enough, you know that this is exactly what happens, you see something and you say it won't happen and then exactly that thing happens. Now many people are saying it won't happen, but I honestly 100% believe that it will happen exactly like that. This is a big dilemma in crypto world, if everyone is saying it won't be 40k+, then it means it will be.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 08:56:10 PM

That reversal would need strong support from the whole financial market I guess and that is indeed still in search since stocks aren't moving good yet.

So the BTC would be sold to keep the peg at 1:1. No idea if they were sold yet. However someone is dumping large amounts of UST on all exchanges.
I guess they confirmed it themselves that they sold most of their BTC reserves and it's just got worse from there I guess. No clear things yet to retain that peg.
The market is indeed not moving yet on a bigger volume, and that’s why we remain on the price of $30k. I don’t see any big pump for this one but its possible to happen in June. Yes, selling your 79k+ BTC reserve can also affect the whole BTC economy and maybe this is the reason why the price of BTC is down. Eventually, once the market becomes more ok, the price will start to recover again just be patience.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2716
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 09:36:07 PM

The amount of no's in the results gives me a lot of hope. I know that it sounds weird, people are saying that it won't, and these people are the ones that should buy it to make it go up, so it sounds weird for me to say or even expect the same people who say no would end up buying and making it go up.

I'm also thinking that people aren't in panic despite the declining trend. In fact, if we just picture what happened in the last bear market compared to today, we really see the panic selling isn't visible this time, we can't hear such an issue online and that was good news. In this way, we can tell that people are much more positive about the future of Bitcoin and much more willing to hold rather than take it off their hands because of their emotions. However, we couldn't expect a big rally, the price of Bitcoin will still stay below $40 in the whole month of May.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 10:38:53 PM

I'm also thinking that people aren't in panic despite the declining trend. In fact, if we just picture what happened in the last bear market compared to today, we really see the panic selling isn't visible this time, we can't hear such an issue online and that was good news. In this way, we can tell that people are much more positive about the future of Bitcoin and much more willing to hold rather than take it off their hands because of their emotions. However, we couldn't expect a big rally, the price of Bitcoin will still stay below $40 in the whole month of May.

Maybe, as we have seen these many times already, people are more hopeful that in the very near future, bitcoin will recover. As it always does. So the panic this time is not very alarming. Some may even silently buying their satoshis in preparation for the next bounce of bitcoin. But for this month, I am only aiming for btc to at least reach the $35k level again as we are already past the half period of this month.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2022, 11:41:44 PM

Maybe, as we have seen these many times already, people are more hopeful that in the very near future, bitcoin will recover. As it always does. So the panic this time is not very alarming. Some may even silently buying their satoshis in preparation for the next bounce of bitcoin. But for this month, I am only aiming for btc to at least reach the $35k level again as we are already past the half period of this month.

For sure recovery will come but I think we can see the whole picture of it on next halving and for now we will see those price and dump thing on the market as people doesn't have anything to wait since seems to be basing on events to see a pump.  For now many want to see that $35k recoveru because this is pleasant thing to happen on end of May.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 05:46:03 AM

The market is indeed not moving yet on a bigger volume, and that’s why we remain on the price of $30k. I don’t see any big pump for this one but its possible to happen in June. Yes, selling your 79k+ BTC reserve can also affect the whole BTC economy and maybe this is the reason why the price of BTC is down. Eventually, once the market becomes more ok, the price will start to recover again just be patience.
Won't speculate it in June, I think we may see Bitcoin hovering in the 25k to 30k zone, we may see more accumulation during this time I guess. I don't want to FOMO in but if we see huge spike of volumes coming from exchanges and we see some reversal in the charts then wait for a retest, that's the best time to hop in.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 04:17:13 PM

I still believe the current price does not include the lowest price. when viewed using technical analysis, bitcoin support is at a price of 20000-25000, that means there is still a possibility for bitcoin to go down even lower. so prepare yourselves because this month bitcoin situation is very bad. and on the other hand the luna issue is creating a negative sentiment for the crypto market, I'm afraid this will also impact bitcoin and make it worse.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 04:31:23 PM

Those who are said we are yet not in the bear market are the ones who had zoomed out too far. The analysis of other traders also said we have been jn the bear market since May 2021, so its been a year already which we should have bottomed already by this time around.

It really will depend on how you analyse the market. As for me, price has terribly gone down. We are in bear and the world gone crazy too.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: